It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ex just killed himself...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Well it was about eight of us from work, and she had also invited other friends she knew, so we were a pretty large group at the bar, which most of it is on an outdoor deck right next to the water. He lived probably a 25 to 45 minute drive from where I live and probably around the same amount of time from the bar we were at. And yes, they could vouch if for some reason it was requested or required? And no, I do not know his fiance. I simply know of her. I've never formally met her, nor have I seen her in person. I assuming she got my phone number from his phone..or his mother? I didn't ask her..but she was one of the numbers I didn't recognize that called me, only when I heard her voicemail did I know she was had called me.

I'm fine answering questions, but can I ask what you're insinuating?

What did the voice mail say?
How fast do you drive?
Were you still having relations with him in the last year?
Do you own a gun?

Seriously? I think it's obvious now what you're insinuating...how the hell can you even post something like that and feel okay about it?

Just trying to figure out if you could have saved him.Why the cosmos didnt allow you to answer that call.Could it have saved him.What are you insinuating?

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Are you crazy?

I think everyone who has posted on this board should report you for your response to the OP.

You are one twisted individual and I think you should be banned from AT for your comments.

I hope you are.

This is a conspiracy site and I am a conspirator, what am I doing wrong? I'm getting answers from some one that produced no proof or evidence of the event at hand.I don't want to seem the fool and believe this event if its not true.Any body can come on a conspiracy forum and do the following things.

1.Write something for sympathy.

2.Write something to amuse a friend or self and watch our reactions to the matter.

3.Might be using us as an alibi.

4.Might be writing a book or something.

5.It might just be true.

If the op would have kept this post, really genuine, hurtful and with real pain then maybe I would not have asked so many questions.Then the cheating stuff came in.Why would you make a thread on this level and start talking about something bad, doesn't make since?

Don't believe every thing some one tells you before you get your facts straight.

(post by JasonSchmidt removed for a manners violation)
(post by JasonSchmidt removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Some of the responses in here make me sick. The lack of class and compassion blows my mind.

I think she is going through enough without such ignorant and heartless statements. Leave her be!

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Closed for Staff Review

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join