It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothetically speaking? If Super powers have recovered E.T technology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hypothetically speaking...

If Super powers such as China - Russia or United States of America have recovered alien technologies and or encountered alien CREATOR Creations directly, can these Super powers in their current positions really develop trustworthy relationships with one another (beyond information probing) if each country is sworn secrecy to themselves? And possibly to said E.T?

If not would any public relationships that appear to encourage more social development between said Super powers
(beyond information probing) and usual political arena activities or games to manipulate one another out of information be possible?

With each Super power knowing that which ever Super power with the most alien technologies or has best understanding of how to reverse engineer and or use said technologies basically leads or controls the world?
So you can see how some would play the best psychological mind games hypothetically speaking to reach such leading planetary positions...

Be well

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Secondary thoughts-
As far as nuclear wars. Are humans even permitted to launch such weapons outside of defense. And if launched offensively is it possible today there exist hidden countermeasures of defense in response?
Something for those worried to consider.
Thank GOD there are some who have always overseen humanity's development and progress

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I think the few times 'alien tech' has fallen into humans hands they have given it back.

If they want to maintain the illusion of Authority, they have to.

Remembering the people at the top of the worlds gubments are generally self centered and greedy and could care less about the 'bigger picture', as long they maintain their hold on power.

If aleens are content to sit on the side lines so to speak then the worlds 'Super' powers are content to ignore them.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hypothetically speaking, maybe the reason we havent seen any apparent alien technology used in war is... because there is none?

That said it would be interesting if Russia piss of the US to the degree where alien greys are suddenly occupying Severomorsk. Make greys great again!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

If aleens are content to sit on the side lines so to speak then the worlds 'Super' powers are content to ignore them.

Deep perspective

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka

That said it would be interesting if Russia piss of the US to the degree where alien greys are suddenly occupying Severomorsk. Make greys great again!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

If such a thing happened, my guess would be that DARPA would be in control of it. But don't worry I'm sure they would only use it with our very best interests in mind.

I hope.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

thanks DARPA

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I bet they've got things that would seem alien to us right now but all too earthly in origin.
Good to know we're in safe hands, eh?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
Good to know we're in safe hands, eh?

Agreed

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Uhh, might want to simplify those hypothetical questions & situations. There are so many points built into each one that it's hard to follow. Here's what I'm seeing & I'll respond to that:

If Super powers such as China - Russia or United States of America have recovered alien technologies and or encountered alien CREATOR Creations directly, can these Super powers in their current positions really develop trustworthy relationships with one another (beyond information probing) if each country is sworn secrecy to themselves? And possibly to said E.T?

My translation: If some powerful countries have recovered alien technologies or encountered aliens directly, can they really trust each other? Or would any secrecy oaths prevent that?

My answer: Every country already has multiple levels of "classified" information, so I don't see why an extra level of secrecy would change things. No country should trust another country 100% simply because they should all have contingency plans for potential betrayals.

If not would any public relationships that appear to encourage more social development between said Super powers (beyond information probing) and usual political arena activities or games to manipulate one another out of information be possible?

My translation: If those countries can't really trust each other, can they still appear to work together in public?

My answer: Yes. That's what's already happening. Even sworn rivals like Iran & Saudi Arabia work together in OPEC. But instead of sworn oaths to extra terrestrials, each country's leaders have sworn oaths to powerbrokers, backers, donors, etc.

With each Super power knowing that which ever Super power with the most alien technologies or has best understanding of how to reverse engineer and or use said technologies basically leads or controls the world?

An arms race is still an arms race. Civilizations have had various arms races throughout recorded history, from the emergence of specific new metals & metal alloys to new projectile weapons. The British Empire dominated because their naval technology crushed everyone else's. WWI had an arms race for different chemical & biological weapons, and WW2 had the biggest military advances in any single war. The Cold War had the nuclear arms race, space/missile arms race, stealth technology race, etc. In other words, the knowledge of alien tech would simply continue our ongoing cycle of arms races.

So you can see how some would play the best psychological mind games hypothetically speaking to reach such leading planetary positions...

But politics & trade have always been like this, with state secrets, trade secrets, economic espionage, assassinations, honeypots, extortion, etc.

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Secondary thoughts-
As far as nuclear wars. Are humans even permitted to launch such weapons outside of defense. And if launched offensively is it possible today there exist hidden countermeasures of defense in response?
Something for those worried to consider.
Thank GOD there are some who have always overseen humanity's development and progress

Countries have detonated hundreds of nuclear weapons in tests. The US even detonated several in the upper atmosphere back in the late 50s & early 60s, which caused radiation to spread around the world. And some forms of tactical nukes are so small that they may not even register as "nukes". I see no reason to believe anyone or anything outside of humans would prevent people from launching more.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The question begs IF any group on Earth had access to Alien technology, WOULD they disclose that.....how might that change the landscape

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Thanks for making OP questions sound terrestrial. I thought he/she was under the spell of some aliens' hypnosis.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You cover some good points enlightenedservant

It seems logical though that if some theorized E.T do exist that have helped not only the human species develop but also other terrestrial of this planet develop that yes they may allow somewhat controlled testing of nuclear technology. But if it gets too out of control and threatens the other developing life and or the island/planet they may step in, directly shutting it all down. Sort of back to caveman day standards minus the dangerous nuclear technology for the immature. Try again in another few thousand years...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Might make it cleaner.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
My timeline may be incorrect, but IIRC altho we did testing of nuclear weapons it wasn't till AFTER we dropped the bomb on Japan that we had instances of "UFO" interference at our missile sites.

I think it's safe to say that if any of us have back engineered tech, until it's used offensively we aren't going to garner any interest, like before. I seriously doubt any Super Powers are ever going to trust each other since each Nations primary concern is itself.

Can't put much credence in any humanitarian motives or benevolent attitude towards us "such as they're overseeing our development". Based on their actions to date, they have been pretty self-serving themselves. I agree with Intrptr.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
What would happen if said Super powers did establish such a significant trust?
1 wonders...

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

If such a thing happened, my guess would be that DARPA would be in control of it. But don't worry I'm sure they would only use it with our very best interests in mind.

I hope.

But thats like a tribe of natives trying to understand (let alone operate) an airplane, encountered by them during WWII.

Carg o Cults.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
My timeline may be incorrect, but IIRC altho we did testing of nuclear weapons it wasn't till AFTER we dropped the bomb on Japan that we had instances of "UFO" interference at our missile sites.

Important observation

And it makes sense in theory that as long as no side uses potential technologies offensively no new attractions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join