It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Conspiracy Theorists! Chemicals Aren't Turning The Frogs GAY! What about the Science!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I would like to share this fantastic video by James Corbett as an intro to a concerning topic. Considering there has been an increase in propaganda being used to cover up for the very real science that proves this is not a joke.

Here is a link to the show notes for those interested in the studies referenced.

We have a very real problem that does not get any where near enough coverage namely Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals.

Atrazine has been studied at length by a respected Scientist/Professor at Berkley named Tyrone Hayes, he was then employed by Syngenta to do the research, when he found the pesticide did turn frogs gay/hermaphroditic he was threatened and bullied, as was his family in order to silence him.

Democracy Now did a great job giving him a platform to share his story. He states that his continuing research has shown similar results in mammals.

Why is it that discussing Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals is not a part of the problems being displayed by a growing number of people with hormonal issues? A great resource that dives into this issue is Our Stolen Future. Disrupting Testosterone/Estrogen on any level is bad and these EDC's effect us at a very low level of exposure.

Can these chemicals result in an issue of identity? Is there any research being done on this?

I get that thinking that this may be resulting in the increase in the trans issue may get me flamed, but how does one separate these chemicals and their proven effects out of the conversation. Atrazine has effects on gestation, it is also increasingly found in breast milk.

Considering the effects found in nature, it could very easily result in gender-dysphoria, one would think the Trans-community would want to add this to their list of concerns, no?

As a conspiracy theorist I could see it make sense that forcing the acceptance of gender dysphoria as natural to be a clever means of covering for the toxic EDC"s found in vitrually everything, food/water/plastic/cosmetics/birth control etc on down the line, but that would mean there is an agenda, which I am sure is just me being a stupid tinfoil hat wearing nutter!

Perhaps this is all comes down to that Depopulation agenda, that the masses refuse to believe the elite desire. They have openly spoken about it for at least half a century, with ties to the Eugenicists of the olden days.

Show me the science!! Unless of course it goes against my brainwashed beliefs!!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmMonday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Oh you will definitely get flamed for this..

But if folks truly wanted an open and honest discussion, they would be open and honest to all opinions, especially ones that question their reality.

Considering the level of indoctrination that already exists in society, and knowing what the intentions of those that push it are, nothing really surprises me anymore. There is absolutely no level that is too low or too immoral. We are all somewhere between expendable and deplorable in the grand scheme of things.

Imo, this should be seriously considered until proven otherwise, because it will only get worse, before it gets any better.. and if people want to continue turning a blind eye in favor of their feelings, it might be too late and too heavy to accept when reality comes crashing down on their little bubble.

edit on 24-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because:

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It is truly fascinating how the social engineers have guided society, I was going to add this to the OP but I will add it here.

This is in regards to the de-population agenda, back in the late 60''s the leaders of Planned Parenthood suggested encouraging homosexuality as a means of doing so...

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmMonday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

But if folks truly wanted an open and honest discussion, they would be open and honest to all opinions, especially ones that question their reality.

And this is the thing, it appears that there is no debate to be had. If you bring up anything like I have, you are simply transphobic and a monster, hence my opinion is bigoted nonsense.

I bring this issue up because I care about people and I believe that these chemicals are responsible for so much of the health issues affecting the population physically/mentally and not a freaking word, by potentially the most affected.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmMonday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

We can't really blame those that are themselves a product of social engineering, for being unable to recognize or understand social engineering, because that is the whole point of it. Best we can do is continue to bring awareness where we can in hopes of bringing some enlightenment.

Because at the end of the day, we can't force opinions on others, the decision is ultimately up to the individual.

edit on 24-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I've been saying this for ages on ATS but didn't have the proof and have been called bigoted whateverphobic you choose.

And this is why we keep seeing the agenda for gayism and trans in the media.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Encourage people to be gay then create AIDS to off them ?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

We can't really blame those that are themselves a product of social engineering, for being unable to recognize or understand social engineering, because that was the whole point of it. Best we can do is continue to bring awareness where we can in hopes of bringing some enlightenment.

And you are right about that!

Cognitive dissonance is the social engineers greatest ally right next to cultivating an inner judge as an authority that limits the pursuit of self-knowledge and thus strength.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Because a thousand sheep is easier to control than 5 lions..

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

Encourage people to be gay then create AIDS to off them ?

If anything AIDS was not about taking out gays, it was used to divide straights/gays and spread their manufactured disease to kill as many as possible, they simply chose them as the vector.

They play all sides on the spectrum of division with ultimate goal being depopulation, by their own words this is the case.

Back on topic, this is why the EDC's found in everything is being used so insidiously.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmMonday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
oh my God this thread is so quiet I wonder why

S&F by the way

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Because a thousand sheep is easier to control than 5 lions..

Exactly!

We are each composed of masculine/feminine energies, in order to be the lion we need to be balanced, this is my own perspective, not implying it is yours.

This is not about gender, it is about being human, and our Endocrine System is possibly our most important system that controls our biological identity.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
oh my God this thread is so quiet I wonder why

S&F by the way

It is too bad that there is crickets, I genuinely would like to hear from one of the people whose voices are the loudest in the Trans threads, screaming about how bigoted anyone is to question the nature of gender-dysphoria.

I suppose it is hard to argue the science of these EDC's chemically altering DNA in nature (causing sex to change), as Tyrone Hayes states it has also been seen to do the same in Mammals.

Much easier to pull at heartstrings about how hard life is for people with this issue and use it to divide people as opposed to using science to see if there are chemicals that are inducing this state of mind, how is that not something you would want exposed?
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmMonday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Excellent thread. I didn't see this when I started mine, but it is specifically about Metformin being an endocrine disruptor. Apparently I'm delusional.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I've been saying this for ages on ATS but didn't have the proof and have been called bigoted whateverphobic you choose.

Agenda?
Here's me thinking it was just a way of treating everyone human as equals irrespective of sexuality.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
dudes let's just say i've been hacking my own endocrine system for several years now
i'm the closest thing there is to a professional endocrine hacker
and i sincerely WISH it was as easy as you all seem to think it is
unfortunately it takes years, careful attention, and specific intense doses to make persistent change.

another thing that deserves to be pointed out is that frogs and humans are a little bit different.
just a smidge.
but i wish them all the luck and i hope their little gay froggy hearts are full of gay love.

also while i'm here; we don't say you're bigots for having different opinions, and most of us are very open to new information that challenges our paradigm. we say you're bigots because you say ridiculous things like TRANS PEOPLE ARE A TOOL OF THE MSM AGENDA TO CAGE US MIGHTY LIONS and if you can't see the difference there i can't help you.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

back in the late 60''s the leaders of Planned Parenthood suggested encouraging homosexuality as a means of doing so...

Encouraging homosexuality doesn't create homosexuals.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Did you not look into the research of Tyrone Hayes?

These results have been replicated with mammals as well, I understand your emotional response because you think I am saying that Trans-people are a tool of the elite agenda and this is not the case, I think they are a victim of it, much like the declining sperm count of men in general.

Our biological sex is what it is, we all have masculine/feminine energies and how we choose to play that out is our absolute right. If you wish to be a feminine man so be it, if you wish to be a masculine female kudos to you as well, but this does not change your biological sex.

Good on you for hacking your endocrine system, I hope that it has resulted in a happy life for you, but are you saying that this rules out all of the studies showing the impact on a wide variety of animals in nature, causing the exact same issue that in a more conscious being may result in gender dysphoria?

I ultimately believe that the greatest threat to the elite is a strong population. We develop our strength through balance, both Male/Female need to have their masculine and feminine energies balanced in order to thrive on this earth.

I highly doubt you looked over any of the scientific studies that James Corbett linked so I shall do so for you here, there is a direct effect of these chemicals on the males of the species, aka testosterone, which is critically important to the survival of our species.

Exposure to EDC's effecting male reprodcutive health

Increasing chemicals and male infertility

You really do not think that, DDT, Atrazine, BPA, Phtalates, and the rest of the EDC's chemicals are having any effect on the population? If they can effects us physically why could they not effect us psychologically?

If these chemicals are doing so, do you not think the authorities would try to hide the results?

Here is an informative scientific statement from the Endocrine Society you may find interesting, this is not just about frogs...

The evidence for adverse reproductive outcomes (infertility, cancers, malformations) from exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals is strong, and there is mounting evidence for effects on other endocrine systems, including thyroid, neuroendocrine, obesity and metabolism, and insulin and glucose homeostasis.

Because of the shared properties of the chemicals and the similarities of the receptors and enzymes involved in the synthesis, release, and degradation of hormones, no endocrine system is immune to endocrine disrupting chemicals.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amTuesday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Agenda?
Here's me thinking it was just a way of treating everyone human as equals irrespective of sexuality.

Naturally we should treat humans as equals, in no way have I advocated not doing so.

The point of this thread is that EDC's may be creating gender dysphoria and the suffering they go through is not simply because of evil "society" it is damage that has been done to their DNA from said chemicals.

It is calling for research and attention, these chemicals are also resulting in the declining sperm count in the male population and ultimately may lead to our extinction.

But please do keep pulling at heartstrings!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4ngo

Excellent thread. I didn't see this when I started mine, but it is specifically about Metformin being an endocrine disruptor. Apparently I'm delusional.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow!

Thank you for your amazing thread!

I have never heard of Metformin, but there seems to be a common thread in these chemical/pharmaceuticals... causing intersex, lower reproductive health, attack the DNA, and basically set the stage for a reduction in population, which is what I think this is all about if you want my honest opinion.

That is what the elite agenda is from my book and straight up from their own mouths, I mean really how did people expect them to go about it, silent chemical warfare seems to be quite effective, then you just need to do damage control through the media and blame the people, as usual.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join