It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Ancient Human Civilizations Said About The Moon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Have we been to the moon before and how long have we been there?

Moon Express

Reached agreement with the U.S. Air Force to license Cape Canaveral Launch Complexes 17 and 18. Became the first private company authorized by the U.S. government under the requirements of the Outer Space Treaty to venture beyond Earth's orbit and land on the moon.

Never heard of them, interesting timeline.

Why the Lunar South Pole??

space.news

With a diameter of about 3,476 kilometers the Moon is a quarter the size of Earth, all other moons in our solar system orbit their planets around the equator, our moon does not, and there are lunar rocks that have been found to contain PROCESSED METALS such as Brass, Mica and Uranium 236 and Neptunium 237.

Hmmm, so the moon has man made materials, odd. By products of nuclear reactors????

What do you guys think are we being told the truth about the moon? Remember when NASA bombed the moon during Bush?

That was weird wasn't it??

Hidden Space program

Are the missing trillions (which makes no logical sense and yet the number is so massive it's hard to believe) going towards the off world civilization and the secret space program many of us have personally witnessed??

He makes the assertion that the moon is hollow however I have no idea about this. Time to dig in.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Well. A couple things. Mica is not rare or man made
Secondly there are such things as naturally occurring nuclear reactors No aliens required

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Another factor which probably contributed to the start of the Oklo natural nuclear reactor at 2 billion years, rather than earlier, was the increasing oxygen content in the Earth's atmosphere.[4] Uranium is naturally present in the rocks of the earth, and the abundance of fissile 235 U was at least 3% or higher at all times prior to reactor startup. Uranium is soluble in water only in the presence of oxygen. Therefore, the rising oxygen levels during the aging of the Earth may have allowed uranium to be dissolved and transported with groundwater to places where a high enough concentration could accumulate to form rich uranium ore bodies. Without the new aerobic environment available on Earth at the time, these concentrations probably could not have taken place.

Seems you may have missed key elements of your source.

The natural nuclear reactor formed when a uranium-rich mineral deposit became inundated with groundwater that acted as a neutron moderator, and a nuclear chain reaction took place.

Lunar Water

Lunar water is water that is present on the Moon. Liquid water cannot persist at the Moon's surface, and water vapor is decomposed by sunlight, with hydrogen quickly lost to outer space. However, scientists have since the 1960s conjectured that water ice could survive in cold, permanently shadowed craters at the Moon's poles. Water molecules are also detected in the thin layer of gases above the lunar surface.[1][2]

Conjecture??
edit on 23-7-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I liked that first video. He did mention a couple things I wasn't aware of, example the fluorescent green light just before they landed.

I've also been curious as to why the guys seems so miserable when they got back. Something was very off. I've always wondered about why we de died to nuke the moon too. Search for water so they say. Is it a coincidence the areathey nuked seems to be where they want to set up shop now. I guess any radiation from the bombing would have floated off into space? lol I don't know about that part, missed that class I guess.

Regardless of it all, these are just many of the reasons I find the moon so fascinating. Good post

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I liked that first video. He did mention a couple things I wasn't aware of, example the fluorescent green light just before they landed.

Were you able to source that? I wasn't.

I think there are so many variables we can't know why they were miserable.

1. Maybe they never went.
2. Maybe the overview affect caused them to go into depression upon returning to earth due to the ridiculousness of human action.
3. Having to keep the real things hey learned secret.

Secrets can destroy a person.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Good video,

Lots of questions and very few answers. Indeed the notion that if we did go to the moon we would just stop and move onto something else is just not logical, the black budget and supposed aircraft development programs certainly need to be questioned and I do not think it would be "out of this world" to think that vehicles are currently used to get from the Earth to the moon..

In saying all that proof is everything, sure there is hearsay but at the end of the day without confirmation or something concrete it is garbage.

The Moon ringing like a bell is something I have looked into previous and there was a Russian team that came to the conclusion that the Moon was not natural.

I guess until we can get up there and get digging the average Joe will never know, I will not hold my breath and I doubt it will be within my lifetime that anything is confirmed.

RA
edit on 23-7-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Our Moon is weird.
Like no other in the solar system.
I would expect something like Mars. A few
potato shaped moons circling Earth. Or even
like Jupiter with lots of moons.

And instead we have just one and it's the largest?
Tidally locked, and too perfect in many ways .
So the ancients were right to imbide the Moon
with all sorts of creation stories.
edit on 23-7-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: sp

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Conjecture?
But alien mining operation on the moon.
not conjecture?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Who said alien mining operation?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Even more unique, the size of the moon and its placement is such that it creates total eclipses of the sun. How rare must that be?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Another accident?

Couldn't be by design that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Ive got a bad case of pareidolia after watching this....

It gets creepier the closer the camera gets to the surface...

- Why do those 2 craters looks so identical?
- What's the Leo squiggly up there in the top left?
- That last one down there at the bottom center.... Remind you of anything?

No?

And finally....

Wicked skull, man...

Yeah.. Totally sober! Take THAT potheads!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Who said alien mining operation?

Thats what "Deep Impact" was all about, deter(mining) the makeup of a comet by reading the spectral lines given off in the plume, for research-- I mean mining purposes.

Much more spectacular too...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The ball on their heads is Saturn, not the moon.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: intrptr

Another accident?

Couldn't be by design that's for sure.

It isn't.

But imagine the confusion caused when ancient civilizations saw one?

Aliens blowing bubbles in their grog...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The part where they said "processed metals"
Including mica, which is neither metal nor processed

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

There was a Japanese myth where a girl from the Moon came down to Earth. In the end of the story she was picked up by her people and was send back to the moon.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

Even more unique, the size of the moon and its placement is such that it creates total eclipses of the sun. How rare must that be?

I'm more fascinated by the timing, it would appear that it wasn't always such a perfect arrangement until something could appreciate it's placement.

Synchronicity?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I've also been curious as to why the guys seems so miserable when they got back.

I never noticed that. Was that before they entered the isolation chambers? I know I would be miserable if I was cooped up in a capsule for days and then have to enter an Isolation chamber on my return, lol. What I find troublesome is how they abruptly stopped sending missions to the moon. All the talk before the moon missions was about creating a moon base. mining for minerals, and how strategic it would be to have a base on the moon. All that talk abruptly stopped.

They attributed it to the cost and expense of the program, but lets be real, we've already spent trillions on black projects! Having a base on the moon would have been beneficial for science research and a look out post for any threats to earth. I also think the problems with Apollo 13, which was forced to abandon its moon mission, was a possible connection or warning to stay clear of the moon. The moon missions were just too beneficial for humanity to just abruptly stop it. Heck, we didn't even explore the entire surface before the program was cancelled!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Biggest, Deepest Crater Exposes Hidden, Ancient Moon
www.nasa.gov...

In your video the moon mining company maybe mining in the area of where this meteor hit? It is the depest on the moon at 5 miles deep.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join