It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greatest Secret Ever Told "Dream Jumping"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Every couple of year I go to Alaska to help a friend with her bed and breakfast business.

On this day I was tired ,it was busy and it was extremely cold. I went to sleep and had the top 2 worst dream of my life. The dream started with me in a circus and in front of me was this giant jumbo,taller then a building clown. This clown was blowing bubbles, and one of the bubble's caught me.

Over and over and over,this clown would blow bubbles and catch me and each time I would escape it by busting out the bubble's.

Some time's I would escape the bubbles while it was on the ground And other times I would escape it while in the air. Here I am ,in a dream in which for hours I'm not only getting the suffocation effects but also free falling.

I would be lying my as off if I said this happened under a hundred times I think I would be lying if I said any thing under 400.

Between 200 and 400 times was how many times it felt like I was losing my breath and the free fall was just...just talking about this just.. Any way.

Next morning ,I wake up to help and I noticed this lady keeps looking at me. The shift ends and the Lady and her Friend are still sitting.

She calls me over to the bar and she starts laughing. What's funny I ask?

I'm sorry for laughing and staring at you all night but I had a dream,I had a dream I was this giant clown and I was blowing these giant bubble's and you just looked like the guy in my dream.

SMH, with a slight smile,I asked Did you really think it was funny you...
Won't go into the rest of it its off topic and was not nice.
Just to let you know,certain dreams not vivid but the ones with a strong face or have a strong memory of the dream, I would say on a scale of 87%fact ,that at the same exact time,some one in the world is having the same exact dream.
edit on 21-7-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Shared dreams are a real thing, sure. Just had one last night actually, at least Im pretty sure.

Thanks for sharing OP, really trippy.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Cool story . Kinda freaky though . Do you think she did it purposely somehow ? And maybe just said something to see your reaction . I think I would feel violated .

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Giant clown? Gross! Interesting though that you'd have an exchange like that with a stranger. I've heard of people in close relationships having shared dreams but not strangers. I've had a dream where I found myself trapped in another woman's body but she didnt realize I was there. She was arguing with her husband, who looks nothing like anyone I know, in a language I don't understand as I was panicking and trying to remove myself from the situation. Was very happy to wake up from that one.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

With your breath loss? Do you think this might have something to do with sleep apnea?

Just wondering - you might want to look into it.

peace

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Dreams are so interesting. I see a lot of unknown faces (but familiar personalities) in my dreams.

S&F, OP!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
Cool story . Kinda freaky though . Do you think she did it purposely somehow ? And maybe just said something to see your reaction . I think I would feel violated .
Big mistake on my part,I shouldn't of reacted the way I did I should of asked more about her and could she do this at will. It only happened that one time,to notice that is.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Work on lucid dreaming.

Most people can't, and I was one of them.

With a lot of work, and keeping a dream journal being the first step, you can do it. All people who haven't experienced a lucid dream Those who have desperately want to learn. It's #ing amazing.
edit on 21-7-2017 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
Violated is an under statement can you imagine almost losing your last breath over 300 times or more, it was the worst pal

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I know some people who would really like to meet you. Do you think you can ID this woman well enough for her to be picked up too??

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaryaNoxx

Giant clown? Gross! Interesting though that you'd have an exchange like that with a stranger. I've heard of people in close relationships having shared dreams but not strangers. I've had a dream where I found myself trapped in another woman's body but she didnt realize I was there. She was arguing with her husband, who looks nothing like anyone I know, in a language I don't understand as I was panicking and trying to remove myself from the situation. Was very happy to wake up from that one.
You and another poster mentioned "shared dreams", is this common has this been talked about or shared on the net?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
I have only had 2 dreams of losing my breath have you ever had a dream like that?
With your breath loss? Do you think this might have something to do with sleep apnea?

Just wondering - you might want to look into it.

peace

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I've definitely read about them on reddit before, I'm subbed to a lot of paranormal/fortean/glitch subreddits and I've read people having shared dreams as say their significant other or relative or even close friend. Usually in those accounts everybody remains who they are in the dream, though. I wish I had a link for you but I only remember them in passing. But yours is definitely a trip! My jaw would drop if that same scenario ever happened to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Work on lucid dreaming.

Most people can't, and I was one of them.

With a lot of work, and keeping a dream journal being the first step, you can do it. All people who haven't experienced a lucid dream Those who have desperately want to learn. It's #ing amazing.

In your journal have you ever had a dream of s subway?
Lucid dreams are normal for me some are more than lucid can't explain.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I know some people who would really like to meet you. Do you think you can ID this woman well enough for her to be picked up too??

I believe so ,I think she might have been one of the locals, she was to comfortable in her surroundings I don't believe she was on vacation or just visiting.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaryaNoxx

I've definitely read about them on reddit before, I'm subbed to a lot of paranormal/fortean/glitch subreddits and I've read people having shared dreams as say their significant other or relative or even close friend. Usually in those accounts everybody remains who they are in the dream, though. I wish I had a link for you but I only remember them in passing. But yours is definitely a trip! My jaw would drop if that same scenario ever happened to me.
I'm not allowed to look up things over the net I have to learn from people at the moments of my studies.

I would like to ask you a ?

From your own experience or belief how do you think it works how can 2 people have the same dream?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
She saw you in the lobby and felt herself for you before she went to bed. Idk sounds like it.. maybe that's why you cut off the rest of the story.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
She saw you in the lobby and felt herself for you before she went to bed. Idk sounds like it.. maybe that's why you cut off the rest of the story.

I like that maybe she was their before and I didn't see her mabe the night before. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Some practical observations on collective dreaming

Thought I would share some uncommon experiences.

I have some friends in the unseen world. They are small female Beings who are physiologically comparable, one might say, to humans in that they have bones and all the other organs of a normal person. They also have other things people don't have, like tails and wings.

Now, down the spine, these "girls" have small temporary energetic spheres perhaps five inches across. These spheres are little worlds, one might say. One might also call them more accurately dreams.

Some of these Beings share the contents of these spheres with others. Therefore; shared interactive dreams.

One can, if invited, join in these dreams and interact with the Being(s).

One does this by creating one's own sphere and joining the dream of others Beings. The human body creates these spheres naturally when we sleep.

The consciousness in these spheres is interactive and not really like normal awareness in that "interlectual" is not a word I would use to describe it.

My own theory is that the body has a mechanism that creates temporary worlds when asleep located along the spine which is the awareness of the body itself rather then the indwelling (soul(?)) which probably astral travels off somewhere else.

. . . . just some uncommon observations that might be of interest.

edit on 21-7-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Some practical observations on collective dreaming

Thought I would share some uncommon experiences.

I have some friends in the unseen world. They are small female Beings who are physiologically comparable, one might say, to humans in that they have bones and all the other organs of a normal person. They also have other things people don't have, like tails and wings.

Now, down the spine, these "girls" have small temporary energetic spheres perhaps five inches across. These spheres are little worlds, one might say. One might also call them more accurately dreams.

Some of these Beings share the contents of these spheres with others. Therefore; shared interactive dreams.

One can, if invited, join in these dreams and interact with the Being(s).

One does this by creating one's own sphere and joining the dream of others Beings. The human body creates these spheres naturally when we sleep.

The consciousness in these spheres is interactive and not really like normal awareness in that "interlectual" is not a word I would use to describe it.

My own theory is that the body has a mechanism that creates temporary worlds when asleep located along the spine which is the awareness of the body itself rather then the indwelling (soul(?)) which probably astral travels off somewhere else.

. . . . just some uncommon observations that might be of interest.

Very interesting how many worlds do you think the dream world has?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join