It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chester From Linkin Park has Committed Suicide

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yes. And everyone begins to mourn him. Although didn't listen to Linkin Park before!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I'm saying he didn't. I'm saying there's alot more to the story we don't yet know. I'm saying he was "suicided".

imgur.com...
edit on 22-7-2017 by leloomultipass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
freespeechtwentyfirstcentury.com...

"coroners report: chris cornell fought for his life"

chris cornell was "suicided" aswell.

www.neonnettle.com...

edit on 22-7-2017 by leloomultipass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: leloomultipass

I'm saying he didn't. I'm saying there's alot more to the story we don't yet know. I'm saying he was "suicided".

I'm familiar with that conspiracy theory.

I just don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

thats fine. butr he had all his life without kids to off himself. theres no way he would have done it NOW at 41, with 6 kids and a wife.
no way.

i dont buy THAT, for one second. end of discussion.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Okay, I knew about this from another forum and ran across some VERY interesting info that others uncovered about this. First off, these two MAY have been murdered. Cornel''s death looks suspicious with his injuries. Both were against child trafficking and pedophilia. Bennington had ties to the Clinton foundation via Linkin Park in work in Haiti and actually got money from the Clinton Foundation. Getting money from them is almost unheard of, they barely spent a dime in Haiti and basically stole money from them. Plus they were doing the truly horrible pedo stuff. But here's the clicker. Its rumored( with evidence) that Bennington was the biological child of JOHN PODESTA. His mother had an affair with him and his father the anti child abuse cop looks nothing like him and divorced his mother. Plus Chester looks uncannily like Podesta. That would make anybody commit suicide and he spoke about being sexually abused and tortured as a child. Podesta is a sadist... and worse. Maybe this has been covered, I didn't check the older posts but thought I'd throw it in. Pizzagate.voat was the source. They do tremendous work. I just read that another Clinton enemy just got suicided, a Pulitzer prize winning journalist looking into the Clinton emails. Stay safe, people.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Just Three and four posts up is all this
edit on 23-7-2017 by leloomultipass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sometimes I think the other end of the deal these famous celebrities supposedly make finally catch up with them at some point.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: leloomultipass

thats fine. butr he had all his life without kids to off himself. theres no way he would have done it NOW at 41, with 6 kids and a wife.
no way.

i dont buy THAT, for one second. end of discussion.

Got it..So you are naive to the reality of how depression and substance abuse actually works..
All makes sense now.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

As a sufferer of depression and anxiety for 15 years, with many of those being substance abuse aswell, (didn't i already detailed this before?) i beg to differ with you. Got it? It is you, who clearly are the naive one my child.
edit on 23-7-2017 by leloomultipass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Been listening to every live Linkin Park concert since it happened, still in disbelief.. Can't stop thinking about Chester and the talent and pain he embodied. His voice was pure but torn with angst which made it beautiful. Sad to see his life end this way, sad to fully grasp an individual of such talent is gone from our world forever.

To one of my favorite, if not the, best rock bands of our generation. Linkin Park & Chester Charles Bennington we will remember your message and carry your light forever! #LinkinParkForever

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried so hard, And got so far
But in the end, It doesn't even matter
I had to fall, To lose it all
But in the end, It doesn't even matter
edit on 24-7-2017 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join