It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems' rising star meets with Clinton inner circle in Hamptons

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Pa rt of what's wrong with politics today. Why does Kamala Harris have to meet with the Clinton machine to be a Democrat "thing"? Is the implication here that she'll be Bernied if she tries to rise on her own?

The California senator is being fêted in Bridgehampton on Saturday at the home of MWWPR guru Michael Kempner, a staunch Clinton supporter who was one of her national-finance co-chairs and a led fund-raiser for her 2008 bid for the presidency. He was also listed as one of the top “bundlers” for Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign, having raised $3 million.

Guests there to greet Harris are expected to include Margo Alexander, a member of Clinton’s inner circle; Dennis Mehiel, a Democratic donor who is the chairman of the Battery Park City Authority, even though he lives between a sprawling Westchester estate and an Upper East Side pad; designer Steven Gambrel and Democratic National Committee member Robert Zimmerman.

Washington lobbyist Liz Robbins is also hosting a separate Hamptons lunch for Harris.

Same old machine with a new face on it. Don't buy it when they repackage.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
They probably have her sacrifice a baby to satan to make sure she's legit.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The deep state is well within the belly of the DEM's structure . Any new candidate willing to take on the Clinton stench will only face what the Queen faced or worse . Total defeat .

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Wait wasnt she the woman who couldn't formulate one coherent question in a few different hearings? I remember alot of confused looks coming her way.

Edit: I'm following the new email leaks closely and apparently there is alot of fighting and resisting inside the DNC going on. It goes back years and even way before Trump. Most of them hated Hillarys and Obamas guts.

edit on 16-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Fund raising,she is a top fund raiser, where ever there are funds the Clintons wont be far behind. LOL. But yea this is what is wrong with politics getting the money is more important than doing whats needed for the country. Of course the inflamed civilian left is primed to spend every dollar they can against the Trumpkins, LOL Slick Willie and Hilliary will be glad to take it off your hands.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

You have to "Kiss The Ring" or they will kill your career unless you have the resources to finance a campaign yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I guess she has to pass the Clinton inner circle test first before she can join the clan.

What a joke, what is this anybody that wants to be somebody within the Democrat cult needs to be accepted by the Clintons.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
for as much as you don't like the family or believe in already debunked lies the clinton family is pretty influential around the world.
bill dragged america out of the reagan era recession and bought something resembling stability to the middle east along with a truce in ireland.

Same old machine with a new face on it. Don't buy it when they repackage.

sums up american politics as a whole.
right wing republicans give tax breaks to the mega rich for eight years then center right democrats go back to the old system for another eight.
wash, rinse, repeat.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I guess she has to pass the Clinton inner circle test first before she can join the clan.

What a joke, what is this anybody that wants to be somebody within the Democrat cult needs to be accepted by the Clintons.

I take this as proof that the Clintons own the DNC. They rule through initmidation,blackmail,murder-suicides and whatever other heinous crime you could think of. There is no doubt in my mind that they are pure evil.

edit on 16-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

There are still some dinosaurs who have not learned from the Drumph Drubbing that they were handed last year. He clearly showed everyone with at least half a brain that the field for viable candidates is no longer limited to politicians, lawyers and party loyalists. This goes for the Republicans as well. Drumph plowed through a line up featuring the best they had to offer the American people and we the people told them to shove it. BOTH PARTIES.

That field is now wide open. I think 2020 will explode with candidates from numerous fields. Entertainment, business, sports etc. Drumph showed that what you need to win is to catch that tail wind of popular imagination and then hold up a mirror to the electorate and repeat over and over the mantras that make them feel good. Not that Clinton and so many others have not done this but Drumph took it out of the realm of polite manipulation and spewed it right in our faces.

Harris is not a household name. She would need the power of the party to gain that. I will watch for names that are already in peoples minds. That is the ticket now. Drumph had the name and the facial recognition to start and he ran with it.

edit on 31America/ChicagoSun, 16 Jul 2017 10:06:48 -0500Sun, 16 Jul 2017 10:06:48 -050017072017-07-16T10:06:48-05:001000000006 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Wait wasnt she the woman who couldn't formulate one coherent question in a few different hearings? I remember alot of confused looks coming her way.

Edit: I'm following the new email leaks closely and apparently there is alot of fighting and resisting inside the DNC going on. It goes back years and even way before Trump. Most of them hated Hillarys and Obamas guts.

Couldn't form a coherent question? Is that the talking point?

I watched the hearing. When she tried to ask a question, she was cut off.

Glad I stumbled into this thread so I know what the alt-right media wants people to believe.

As for the point at hand--meeting with the Clinton's in the Hamptons--there's nothing wrong with meeting there. Not everyone subscribes to the idea that the Clintons are rotten to the core. You have to make that assumption to have a problem with someone meeting with them.
edit on 16-7-2017 by icanteven because: typo - it's early - more coffee!

edit on 16-7-2017 by icanteven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

Glad I stumbled into this thread so I know what the alt-right media wants people to believe.

As for the point at hand--meeting with the Clinton's in the Hamptons--there's nothing wrong with meeting there. Not everyone subscribes to the idea that the Clintons are rotten to the core. You have to make that assumption to have a problem with someone meeting with them.

Nice try but i watched the Sessions hearing and she was cut off because her question was riddled with emotions and muh feelings. It was completely irrelevant to the case at hand.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I tell you what, if I was going to be some voter that would be thinking about the next elections and a change on political parties I will never look two times to anything link to the Clintons.

The reason is very clear, the Clintons web of intrigue, money laundering and paying out and buying out anything in Washington that give and takes money is legendary.

They have bought about anybody that is somebody around.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

It depends in cognitive listening. She is a very good prosecuting attorney and those looks were probably oh crap, she just asked me a question I can't tell the truth about. Like the procedure for using executive privilege.

Now they may be political grand standing moments since they all have to rush back to the call centers and fight over donors at their real jobs, but she is no Maxine waters.

Personally I think the dems only have about 3 or 4 decent leaders, and two of them Harris, and Booker are nearly compromised. I think Gabbart has some potential to be a free thinker or Dennis kucinich like but time will tell.

The Republicans seem to have 8 or 9 decent folks now so they are gaining some ground in the reasonable dept.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That's why Kid Rock is currently running for Senate. Mark Faceberg is apparently preparing to run in 2020.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I tell you what, if I was going to be some voter that would be thinking about the next elections and a change on political parties I will never look two times to anything link to the Clintons.

The reason is very clear, the Clintons web of intrigue, money laundering and paying out and buying out anything in Washington that give and takes money is legendary.

They have bought about anybody that is somebody around.

Clinton is just the scape goat. Any succeful politician of any party acts in nearly the same manor. This is why things never really get exposed or prosecuted. If there were a real cleaning house it would be almost all of them. Especially the longer they have been in.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Tulsi Gabbard should run as independent and distance herself from both parties.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

kid rock could introduce a guns for guitar policy.

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

Nice try but i watched the Sessions hearing and she was cut off because her question was riddled with emotions and muh feelings. It was completely irrelevant to the case at hand.

Here's the transcript of one of the exchanges. Harris was pressing Sessions for a yes or no answer. He wouldn't answer the question. Sessions tried to reframe the question, and received an assist from McCain and Burr so he could do that.

HARRIS: “Is that policy in writing somewhere?”

SESSIONS: “I think so.”

HARRIS: “So did you not consult it before you came before this committee knowing we would ask you questions about that?”

SESSIONS: “Well, we talked about it. The policy is based ...”

HARRIS: “Did you ask that it would be shown to you?”

SESSIONS: “The policy is based on the principle that the president …”

HARRIS: “Sir, I’m not asking about the principle. I am asking, when you knew you would be asked these questions and you would rely on that policy, did you not ask your staff to show you the policy that would be the basis for you refusing to answer the majority of questions that have been asked of you?”

McCAIN: “Chairman, the witness should be allowed to answer the question.”

BURR: “Senators will allow the chair to control the hearing. Senator Harris, let him answer.”
edit on 16-7-2017 by icanteven because: added a sentence

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That's why Kid Rock is currently running for Senate. Mark Faceberg is apparently preparing to run in 2020.

I agree. Rock is being realistic to run for Senate first, but Faceberg will not need to. That field will be inundated I think.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join