It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Counter Intelligence Agent at Collusion Meeting.. Again Jr. Lies..

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Well when someone personally releases an email saying they did something crappy.. I believe them..

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It was a set up. Literally sold as a political service that was bought and paid for by the DNC, then carried out by fusionGPS employees. That is a violation of the Hatch act.

This is all absurd but please continue. Its like watching people go crazy for 2012 all over again. Then waiting for the fall.....

It would be sedition if the media and key officials were trying to divert attention away from the presidents legal responsibilities so as to attend to these baseless accusations. It could be seen as an effort to conceal election irregularities and tilt an unfair institutional advantage in favor of one political party.

There is legal precedent in many instances throughout the addition of the sedition act. What is being done now is ABSOLUTELY applicable to sedition trials.

I would venture to say that if the DNC was working with foreign political operatives like foreign counterintelligence agents deployed against future US presidential candidates, or by hiring mafioso lawyers and shady underworld connections to implicate in order to extort a future American leader..., it could lead to a charge of treason for everyone involved in covering up the many crimes. Starting with sedition since it is part of the COUNTER ESPIONAGE ACT.

The DNC is in deep shik.

edit on 7 18 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Doesn't matter when you take the bait..

Even if they didn't they tried.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Take what bait?

They were offered opposition research. Whats the problem?

Let me answer that. THESE PEOPLE WERE foreign counter intelligence operatives. What if they had gotten blackmail worthy dirt on a future US presidential candidate and chose to keep it for themselves then what?

Thats why its illegal for the DNC to employ them in the first place.

LET's NOT overlook that.

This is a violation of the Hatch act and can lead to sedition AND TREASON charges for everyone involved.

There is no shifting the blame.

The DNC paid components of a foreign government's intelligence apparatus perhaps to interfere in a domestic election.

Let that sink in,

Exactly what is accused of Trump.

Sound historically familiar? No?

edit on 7 18 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

They are not baseless when Jr admits to them..

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Correct, and no one who calls themself a journalist is an actual reporter.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Another dodge! I'm super shocked that you don't ever have an answer!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Dfairlite

Who else is going to be a representative of the Russian government at a shady backroom deal conceding "Russia's (secret) support for trump.."

Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Podesta and Democrats.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The DNC paid components of a foreign government's intelligence apparatus perhaps to interfere in a domestic election.

I think it is worse than that.
I think they set the meeting up then used the ic surveillance of KNOWN foreign nationals (which is legal) to obtain(what will be shown to be illegal) fisa warrants to unmask jr,and the others at the meeting. Then the info was given to the NYT to bludgeon trump with.

Worse than watergate.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'm pretty sure every inch of the DNC Ukraine theory is from one right wing source and nothing is confirmed

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

One thing is for sure, this has passed the point of no return. The truth will come out. Anyone who committed a crime should be charged.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Do you have any proof??

Because I do that Trump did.. just look on the front page of every paper on the planet earth lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

proof that he did what exactly......

oh and where did that proof come from......that will turn out to be kind of important

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

Do you have any proof??

Because I do that Trump did.. just look on the front page of every paper on the planet earth lol.

Yeah and the proof has been all over the news. It is just ignored by the left because for the left laws dont apply to them.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The 4 democrats I listed representing the Russian government over that of the American people and as for proof - their own emails, the DOJ investigation, wikileaks, tax filings for the Clinton Foundation, the sale of US uranium etc etc.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

If politico is right wing... They're the ones who did the investigation.

Have you no curiosity?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Got a link to politico?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Well when someone personally releases an email saying they did something crappy.. I believe them..
So, how much did you send to the Nigerian Prince?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The rabbit hole just gets deeper and deeper. This whole covfefe is about the Ukraine, sanctions and the Trump/Russian connection that goes back many years.

Mueller just brought in some big dogs.
edit on 18-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The rabbit hole just gets deeper and deeper. This whole covfefe is about the Ukraine, sanctions and the Trump/Russian connection that goes back many years.

Mueller just brought in some big dogs.

No, Mueller brought in DNC / Democratic lawyers.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join