It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Staff and Dem Donors Sue Trump Over Leaked DNC Emails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This is looking more and more like a set up by the Dems.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This left liberal mindset seems to be a much much bigger problem then anyone thought or could have imagined . Trudeau To Give Clinton's $20 Million To Advance Gender Equality ...
Jordan Peterson is getting lots of people following him so there may be time to put this puppy to bed

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I don't imagine they care overmuch. I think this is the final push to try to make the scandal stick and they're launching it with everything else to try to give it all the whiff of credibility they can.

They hope people will say, "Gee, the DNC wouldn't be suing if they didn't think they had something ..."

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Whenever someone gives money to the Clintons, there is always some shady deal attached to it.

Follow the money.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily

Whenever someone gives money to the Clintons, there is always some shady deal attached to it.

Follow the money.

Don't follow the money too publically or you may get the urge to kill yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: anonfamily

Follow the money.

Don't follow the money too publically or you may get the urge to kill yourself.

I don't always get the urge to kill myself while crossing the Clintons, but when I do I wonder how many times I can shoot myself in the back of the head.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I thought there were laws against frivilous lawsuits. I guess they only apply to us real people, the middle and low class.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

She is the poster child for mentally unfit.
She is either going full alzhiemers, or she is
wearing an earpiece.

Either way...stutter umm hand wavin um stutter.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I just watched AJ and Stone LOL ....LOL... Its a good thing Alex is not violent because he has a lot of passion

I have to admit, haven't watched him in a very long while
but it was funny!

These guys have a lot of gutsy forward.
Clinton just uses the word without knowing how it works lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't imagine they care overmuch. I think this is the final push to try to make the scandal stick and they're launching it with everything else to try to give it all the whiff of credibility they can.

They hope people will say, "Gee, the DNC wouldn't be suing if they didn't think they had something ..."

Your likely right, if this is all they have.
And the pathetic attempt to trap Trump Jr
with a set up.

If they had anything else, I think we would have heard about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.

Just five days after meeting in June 2016 at Trump Tower with Trump Jr., Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Moscow attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya showed up in Washington in the front row of a House Foreign Affairs Committee hearing on Russia policy, video footage of the hearing shows.

She also engaged in a pro-Russia lobbying campaign and attended an event at the Newseum in Washington, D.C., where Russian supporters showed a movie that challenged the underpinnings of the U.S. human rights law known as the Magnitsky Act, which Russian President Vladimir Putin has reviled and tried to reverse.

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust

LOL..Another "shiny object" that Democrats will use to distract themselves from picking up any seats next year!

They just don't get it...apparently they are
all still in denial. Somehow they think they
can get their dignity back and win the election
if they just keep repeating "Russia Russia"

This is all building up to the most historically epic smackdown in U.S. history. They are completely blind to what is going to happen in 2020, it will be fascinating to see how they cope. My guess is that they will double down AGAIN and claim the Russians have completely taken over the country LOL

edit on 7 13 2017 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
- shafting Americans over and over again so that the DNC's leaders can get rich (as just one example: lots of questions are going around not on CNN about Mad Max's 3 estates that are beyond the reach for her earning capacity - yet they are part of her personal portfolio)

Once you start noticing it, you can't stop. It's amazing how many of these long-time civil servants live far above their apparent means. Obviously there is a ton of unreported income sloshing around Washington.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Is this a joke... please someone say its a joke, how in the heck did they get rich, and mange to swindle all the power they have and be this stupid.

Only thing I can think of is this is part of a look over here swindle where we have not seen the other shoe yet, and the three were chosen to fall on their swords for the cause.

Alien reveal, time for the population reset, I dont know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join