It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Movies and 8 (prescription) Drugs you need

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Now , who on here wants to take a chance on getting cancer to have their skin look clearer ?
Listen to the side-effects behind that pretty music they play...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The one I loved the most was about an asthma med, and at the end of the 5 minutes pub, they tell you to seek your doctor's advice before taking this med, and to not take it if you have asthma... I mean...

EDIT: I mean that I saW ONCE ON tv, NOT ON YOUR PARTICULAR NIGHT. LOL Sorry for the caps.
edit on 13-7-2017 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
double post

2nd line.

edit on 13-7-2017 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: olaru12

Until someone has the nuts to clip the medical establishments wings, we are in serious peril. This literally could bankrupt the country.

The evidence is all around us in other countries that do medical much better and way more affordable.

And it looks like the insurance conglomerate is going to continue to get it's slice of the pie as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Insurance companies are the Global TPTBs Achilles Heel........the rotten beestards who are deluding the masses suppressing our history and farming us like human cattlefor fiscal impetus...GLOBALLY they use Insurance companies to milk us all and to by proxy launder trillions of fiat dollars yearly.

Fling you bright lights arrows stones and ill will towards any level of the Global Insurance arm of TPTB....and you will be aiding humanity.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Is soo funny, my husband and I keep talking about how in the US big pharma can use the subsided tax payer dollars they get to try and sell their wonder drugs to you.

Mind you that this are no cure, but just to keep you going until you eventually died of something, while we consumers are Guinea pigs and milk cows the big pharma CEOs and their expensive live styles.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

BTW you forgot the nice arrange of side effects

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Imagine if the prices you listed, were mentioned in the commercials..
People would never give them a second thought and the pharmaceutical companies would be forced to lower prices.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

To be even handed, the Hep C is indeed a cure. For $29,000 a month. I think it is an 10 week course.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MaestroMind

Like hell they don't! I have immediate family members who are practicing physicians who tell me how the Big Pharma game operates.

Yes, the Pharmaceutical companies don't need many people on the drugs that cost those amounts of money to make a hefty profit.

Chances are if one pays $5000 for 20 tablets of something to help them cure whatever, the profit made will be in the tune of $4900 if not more.

It costs very little to make the drugs, I would be comfortable saying that in some cases the packaging actually costs the Drug companies more than the actual drugs do to manufacture.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yes it is, is the only good thing about that medication, but sadly it doesn't work for all cases.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And sadly if you don't have insurance, you still have Hep C.

Many will site R+D as a reason for high cost. I often wonder if there is a website that gives the amount of public grants and funding these private pharma co's fully take advantage of to fund R+D. Don't forget about public Universities that also do research.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22454255]InhaleExhale
Yes, the Pharmaceutical companies don't need many people on the drugs that cost those amounts of money to make a hefty profit.

Chances are if one pays $5000 for 20 tablets of something to help them cure whatever, the profit made will be in the tune of $4900 if not more.

It costs very little to make the drugs, I would be comfortable saying that in some cases the packaging actually costs the Drug companies more than the actual drugs do to manufacture.

*heavy sigh*

Cure? Big Pharma isn't about curing anything. Most biologics offered by pharmaceutical companies are treatments not cures. Try doing some research before spouting off.

Question for you... What do you know about CTT?

I'll wait while you Google it.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

CTT Correios de Portugal, S.A.
CTT : Summary for CatchMark Timber Trust
CTT – Cryptologic Technician
Cycling Time Trials

Perhaps you can narrow down the 19,000,000 to what you are alluding to?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Cure? Big Pharma isn't about curing anything. Most biologics offered by pharmaceutical companies are treatments not cures.

Yes, treatment not cure is what I meant to say.

They sure don't want cures available to the public at any cost.

Try doing some research before spouting off.

I have,

take a look at the profit margin for some of the most popular pharmaceutical drugs on the market used to treat mood disorders, drugs like Xanax.

You might be surprised that its actually legal to make such insane amounts of profit.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Cure? Big Pharma isn't about curing anything. Most biologics offered by pharmaceutical companies are treatments not cures.

Yes, treatment not cure is what I meant to say.

They sure don't want cures available to the public at any cost.

Try doing some research before spouting off.

I have,

take a look at the profit margin for some of the most popular pharmaceutical drugs on the market used to treat mood disorders, drugs like Xanax.

You might be surprised that its actually legal to make such insane amounts of profit.

Don't try to backpedal now. You said cure. Own it! You were wrong.

Now I am still waiting on your answer to my question...

(post by MaestroMind removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Do you understand this is a board you are commenting on that I can read?

Cool if you don't want to have a conversation, and share info.

The idea here is to forward an idea and/or have proof. I have changed my mind many times because of people who know much more than I. I have a feeling that won't happen with you if you hold your cards so close to your chest, and I have a feeling you are correct.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Don't try to backpedal now. You said cure. Own it! You were wrong.

Yes I did say cure, well done, is learning to read something new and exciting for you?

I would have been wrong if I meant to say cure but I didn't, hence why I alluded to that you were right and treatment is what I meant to say.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22454710]InhaleExhale

Yes I did say cure, well done, is learning to read something new and exciting for you?

Deflecting

originally posted by: [post=22454710]InhaleExhale

I would have been wrong if I meant to say cure but I didn't, hence why I alluded to that you were right and treatment is what I meant to say.

More deflection. Still awaiting your answer....

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The pharmaceuticals do have programs for people that can not afford medications.

Is a long list and longer waiting for qualification, but once you get in it is easier to get approved for years.

My father in law was able to get into one of those programs even when in PR health care is free and he is a veteran also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join