It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

You weren't there, yet you call it fake. This dodleston encounter has ALOT in common with other UFO/Men in black encounters.
Remember 2109 said "we feed of an energy you have not heard of" and "We are corporeal beings"

In John Keel's "Mothman Prophecies" he suggests that the men in black and the paranormal sightings there in '66 were energy beings who were feeding off of peoples emotions, and the easiest emotion they could induce in humans was fear.
2109 mention this also, that there are entities out their which feed of fear. hence they talk about avoiding fear.
It's not new age bluff for christs sake. What, you think because you're old your wise or something?
How arrogant are you?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CromCruachh

You weren't there, yet you call it fake. This dodleston encounter has ALOT in common with other UFO/Men in black encounters.
Remember 2109 said "we feed of an energy you have not heard of" and "We are corporeal beings"

In John Keel's "Mothman Prophecies" he suggests that the men in black and the paranormal sightings there in '66 were energy beings who were feeding off of peoples emotions, and the easiest emotion they could induce in humans was fear.
2109 mention this also, that there are entities out their which feed of fear. hence they talk about avoiding fear.
It's not new age bluff for christs sake. What, you think because you're old your wise or something?
How arrogant are you?

Quite arrogant, and purely evil. A bit compassionate as well. But this is a side topic.

I don't blame you, for not accepting my opinion as valid. My posting on ATS are for the masses(largely unregistered members who browse). If I skip mentioning that this story is fake, many random people will swallow it as fast, as a hot-dog. By mentioning my highly criticising opinion on the matter, I don't expect ah applaud in return, but only the same people who would not think twice before believing to think twice and even three times. And I do it properly, with the research done before spilling the poisons. That's why I spent a lot of MY time to listen to YOUR video. I don't criticize things without understanding them firstly in their core. Lucky enough for me, this case was easy to solve by watching/listening the review of the YouTube video you wisely provide, no need to read all the pages of the book, or "be there" as you say.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Lol.
I didn't provide the video, and this isn't my thread, it's OP sputniksteve who provided the links and video.
Your "highly criticizing opinion"? You have only looked at the surface of the issue and screamed "Hoax".
I've been studying episodes like these for years, and I actually read the book a few times, and i've spoken to people who were actually involved, not just listened to a 2 hour podcast. This case is synonymous with hundreds which have been reported by all sorts of people throughout the years.

Here's another fact, Ken Webster was approached for a movie deal which offered him $$$. He turned it down. Would a new agey attention seeker do that? Also, despite many people being interested in his book, he only made one printing in 1989. He could have made alot more money and received alot more publicity from the book, but he chose not to.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
after the earlier fascinating thread about the subject, i did a bit of an internet scour, and i managed to find a torrent of the ebook version which i had hoped to put somewhere accessible for the good people of ATS....
but unfortunately its been stuck at 95% complete for more than a week now, which is... frustrating to say the least.
i'm not giving up on it yet but damn! so close and so frustrating!

awesome that there is a good indepth podcast on it though, i'll be checking that out when i have time tomorrow

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Don't give up on that torrent file just yet!
You can actually read it even though it's not fully downloaded. If its an EPUB file you need to convert it to HTML and you can read it, even though it's a partial file. Use google for more info

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Does it specifficaly say "old english"? We were well passed old english in the 1500's. You or I can pick up a Tyndale Bible (1525) and read it fairly easily. I believe the 1500's is not even middle english I think it's Early Modern English.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

You should check your U2U messages.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

What's "U2U" messages? Is it the inbox? Sorry I haven't really used my account that much, I'm mostly a lurker.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

Alright, you need more research then. Everyone finds the truth in the end. Just for me was faster than for you. If you find any paranormal proof I owe you a bottle of expensive European Gin.

P.S. Excuse me for mistaking you with the OP. Happens...

edit on 13-7-2017 by Argentbenign because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yeah, you don't need to look as hard as others.
The only reason I'm less dismissive is ive encountered the "Impossible" myself, and I know if I told people I know around me they'd say I was a "Hoaxer" or was "hallucinating" or something like that. Our scientists don't know everything, and they'll even admit they don't.
Do you know what "time' is? What UFO's are? Why poltergeist activity happens? Where consciousness comes from and what it is capable of?
Well 2109, cryptically, claims to know. And I don't see any trouble in entertaining their ideas.

Keep your gin (God gin tastes rank!)
anyway, proof of the paranormal is tricky. Can you prove that you dream?

edit on 13-7-2017 by CromCruachh because: change

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I kind of hinted towards this earlier but eventually KDP and Lucas communicated information and in instances they were forbidden. There was a certain amount of distrust between KDP and 2109 or any entity not Lucas through out the book not only because they were vague and pissed them off but because they had developed a very personal and deep relationship with Lucas over the year or so this transpired. They never fully trusted or believed what 2109 said but ultimately didn't tempt fate or time or what ever as far as we know.

searchworks.stanford.edu...
This is very much like what was happening with John Dee John Dee (1527-1608) although he believed it was angels speaking.
archive.org...
I have read his books and the interactions were exactly like the interactions with an Ouija board. It speaks both truth and lies and always tells you there are certain things it is unable to talk about because of the rules.

It leads to nothing good for the participants of these types of conversations and I conclude they are indeed the demons we have been warned of.

To make a very long story short, John Dee eventually got a wee bit too caught up the politics and intrigue of the day and reportedly briefly became a secret double-agent for Queen Elizabeth I in England's bid to thwart Spain.
n Dee's private communications with the Queen, the secret name identifying him to Queen Elizabeth is believed to have been none other than that of 007. In Hort's biography of Dee, it mentions only a "journey on some unnamed business of the Queen's."
In Dee's private communications with the Queen, the secret name identifying him to Queen Elizabeth is believed to have been none other than that of 007. In Hort's biography of Dee, it mentions only a "journey on some unnamed business of the Queen's."

Perhaps, just as interesting, it has also been contended that the character Prospero from Shakespeare's "The Tempest" was Shakespeare's idealized portrait of John Dee.

thezodiac.com...

It is my belief that CERN sign was referring to this man and not 007 TV shows. This leads me to believe that CERN is also getting messages they probably believe to be from someone across dimensions in a similar was to DEE.They will be given knowledge but only enough to get them in trouble.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I find this story fascinating and have tried in vain to get my hands on a cop of that book.

Anyone have one to sell??

You can download it here:

laurenemcewenisma.files.wordpress.com...

Careful, though as you need to register for a 'free trial' with the site to get the download.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus
Does it specifficaly say "old english"? We were well passed old english in the 1500's. You or I can pick up a Tyndale Bible (1525) and read it fairly easily. I believe the 1500's is not even middle english I think it's Early Modern English.

Not at all, that is just what I call it as an American born in the 80's.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Very interesting addition, I will also take a look at it when I get a chance. It makes me a little excited to see if there is anything else that matches up with time periods or circumstances.

I don't think this 30 year old book is in any danger of suddenly being believed by millions of people, but it is good to have you provide your expert opinion on it just in case. Not only selfless but results in harassment, which you don't deserve. It's all good dawg, I know it isn't everyone's bag. I appreciate you being respectful about it.
edit on 7/13/2017 by sputniksteve because: fixing quote

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
As well I am just about to restart the google doc of all 2109 communications. It is just starting to get to the juicy ones, as all up till now are not much without context. I am already dreading the Lukas/Tomas database as there are just so many of them.

In any case here is a new link in case you missed the first one docs.google.com...

As to the other dates that the "experiement" may have run, was 1941 according to 2109, not the 50's or 60's which I originally thought. In any case I just wanted to correct that statement by myself and will update with any other dates I come across as I work.
edit on 7/13/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve
good link on the subject

www.unconv-association.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ghost comes through wall to deliver communication device. Why doesn't ghost stick around to communicate.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
Ghost comes through wall to deliver communication device. Why doesn't ghost stick around to communicate.

Seems ghost has other intentions maybe?

On a serious note though, it is a very good question. I haven't been able to discuss this aspect yet because, I just forgot about it specifically believe it or not. In any case the character referred to as a "ghost" or "demon" (I am almost certain he suspected it of being a demon not ghost for whatever difference it may make) is sometimes referred to as "One" or "John". We, meaning all inclusive, don't know if they are actually one and the same, or really anything about them. We assume that the being that delivered Tomas's computer was probably One or John but all that does is give it a label. We still don't know anything about where it is from, what it is from, what it is, or what it intended obviously. I don't even know if 2109 knew those things but I presume that they didn't or if they did wouldn't have been able to share anyway obviously.

The speculation is fun and exciting while a bit spooky at the same time for me. About all of those unknowns. Did they refer to themselves as "one" or was it by someone else? Do they give any significance to that particular number? I may but if it is self referential I would doubt what it seems to imply. If ever a story left me with more questions than answers it is this one so far.

I apologize for not adding more to the thread after yesterday as narrative but something unseen came up today that has to be dealt with as well as my desire to finish that database. I'll do my best to try and finish the DB today and tomorrow and hopefully round out this thread until I feel I have stated what I want to state to fully begin. I know that makes it hard to follow so I appreciate the replies that are still coming and the eyes that are still watching.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ionaHarrison

Thank you I had read it and messaged some of the remaining members in order to introduce this thread. That one is a decade old now which is shocking considering the amount of recycling that normally goes on here. This is basically Original Content for ATS. I am glad you linked it though for anyone that hasn't yet read it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join