It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
"Sm fields will cause more than disruption with this kind!....No more games, tell them.
Why don’t you? You know why! 256
Who knows!!! 262
Your friend Nik is a crashing bore, where does he work? MI5?. USSR?-Can’t find him anywhere, may be he’s “one”?!!!. No more games with SPR., we’ve had enough -just let them anoy us one more time…- Theyll so know this isn’t a hoax!! 263"

Very weird. Sm fields? Any idea what that is? Solar magnetic fields maybe? In all their communications they refer to us as another "Kind".

One: POOR, POOR, JACK IN THE BOX, WHAT WILL HE DO WITHOUT A SPRING, NOW HE’LL NEVER BE ABLE TO PERFORM FOR THE CHILDREN. oH, AND HOW THE CHILDREN WILL CRY!
Won, we presume?!. Cut the criptic, yoar too obvious anyway!. Trying to play the brave sumaritan eh?!! Revert to cipher yoar just confusing 1985E. They know not to trust you!
One: Your English is appalling!. Don’t you have any other purpose than to lecture this kind with existentialism and Quantum physics. What a meaningless existence! But if cipher, then cipher it is - If you can keep up with me!!
Not this Frq. Range!!

So, 2109 said "Not this frq(frequency) range!!" and then their exchange ended. So it seems whatever device 2109 are using they need to switch frequencies so Ken's bbc can't see their messages. Whoever one is, he has better english than 2109. No spelling mistakes. And see how they referred to 1985 as 1985E? and not 1985CE? what would "E" referr to?
Also, theres no spelling mistakes in this peculiar message below;

213,978,8]: Irrecoverable
State: Reason for your pretext
State: What ‘prerequisite’ you intend
State: Logical Explanation for intrusive behaviour upon 1985; This is not your concern
Request: com.link 62]
lot.chan.[452.95]
Request: Answer immediate:fed. Awaiting reasons for delay

If 2109 had a QWERTY keyboard and were making typos, I highly doubt they'd be making so many...A retard wouldn't make that many. Maybe their device is like Thomas's. They speak, or "Think" and the messages get sent through some frequency straight to Ken's comp.
2109 claiming they don't need a monitor;
Ken Although we have no need for a visual monitor “goodlie” tom has. Explaining this to your kind is not at all easy, maybe it is best compared with echos.

There we go again, "Your kind" they are making out they're some different species. And it does make sense if they were.

edit on 17-7-2017 by CromCruachh because: asaf

edit on 17-7-2017 by CromCruachh because: because

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
The eyes are open yet nothing do you see. The grey retarding mass is your convict.

I interpret "grey retarding mass" to be grey matter of the brain. Maybe what they're getting at is our brain blocking out alot of frequencies, so that our senses can only pick up a fraction of what's really there.

1 645.439574.57.3744 2109RTF

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

London will be a significant place, stick to your main aims, it doesn’t matter how hard they seem to get, do not be distracted by that tiny mouse that has a deceiving charm. Faith must not be lost….

I wonder why London will be a significant place. In the future?

Recognize that I exist without numbers, colour or sound (therefore) any questions relative to these are no use to you, one is a great power that must be obeyed and answered if he should call.

They must be referring to the "One/Won" they were bickering with before. So i guess 2109 found out who One was.
Maybe 2109 is some type of AI, which watches over our kind like the "watchers" of the bible. And when One intervened, handing Tom a computer, they stepped in to try and stop it. Then realized One was their superior, or something?
Ah, the problem with this is you can make thousands of speculations, but speculations are useless really, arent they.
I think a good way to decode these cryptic messages is compare them with other events. Are there any ufo/paranormal events which are similar to 2109 and echo what they say about ethereal beings etc?

Thanks for posting that google doc file, SputnikSteve!

edit on 17-7-2017 by CromCruachh because: wtf

edit on 17-7-2017 by CromCruachh because: jhh

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
been following this and the google docs, I have a theory I think the 2109 are us from the future and come back in time to fix things on the timeline to change the future outcomes so the timeline is changed . which is why there was a time limit on communications maybe they cease to exist after the timeline was corrected . or would be moved into somesort of parallel or they would forget the experiment and our existence as the timeline changed it never happened .

would make my theory of the Mandela effect some what true I believe its quantum fluctuation crossing of timelines etc . but bits bleed through.
edit on 17-7-2017 by dingdongdoodah because: quick add

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Awesome contributions guys. I have a bunch of stuff to accomplish today but just wanted to check in quick. God I am getting very excited.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

how do you explain plastic and a screen and stuff without knowing what they are?
a reply to: sputniksteve

I'm not sure of what a liquid crystal compass would look like in the time of Botticelli?
Retaining the plasticity of ones Faust probably yield better results though.

I'm channeling Plato again.

Pay attention number six,
answer the question number six,
"Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?"

A brief history of time entails a journey to Egypt in the dawning of the ages.
They divided the daylight portion of the day into 12 hours and the night time portion into 12 hours.
Eratosthenes (who lived circa 276 to 194 B.C.) is credited with the sexagesimal systems used for minutes and seconds.

But 60 is just twelve times five and three hundred sixty is just seventy two times five, and three hundred sixty five is just seventy three times five and the Antikythera mechanism found handcuffed to the wrist of the giant had a spiral that was divided into two hundred thirty five segments which is forty seven times five.

What do we need to use time for again?
Rational mind is fading out, I'll check again later.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Jesus is it that bad? I knew it wasn't good but I didn't think it was that bad. Thanks man.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In an attempt to try and redeem any credibility I may have had at the beginning of this thread I would like to offer an explanation for the sporadic and frankly manic looking contributions I have made. I fully understand that is not a cohesive narrative by any stretch of the imagination, I apologize for that yet again and can only tell you I knew it wouldn't be and just did my best. In my decade here I have authored very few threads relatively and nothing to the extent in which I have here. I really wish I had the ability to make a clean, organized, complete opening and subsequent posts but I am working on it.

Having said that I tried to complete it all as soon as possible which resulted in me being pretty haphazard about it. The off topic and side topic posts filled with the speculation of a mad man was me vocalizing the process I usually follow internally. Using intuition more than anything else I will continue to follow a line of thought until there is no where left to go with it. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or is rational or logical. Just follow it to the end, dump everything you can into it and then look at it again and see if there is anything worth pursuing. Sometimes there is and sometimes there isn't, but I try not to ever limit myself in that search. Often times I can find a solution or conclusion I am interested in and will then try and work it backwards to see if anything else turns up, maybe a problem or maybe a new line of thought to then follow.

In any case I want to thank you all again for continuing to keep me interested, on my toes, and in check. I often forget that I am the only one actually capable of reading this book that I am trying to discuss with you guys. I'll do my best to keep that in mind going forward, and hopefully something will happen to change that situation.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I am not quite caught up on this thread but I just wanted to tell you that I always enjoy reading your posts and I always respect what you have to say. You should start more threads. Now to go back and get up to speed.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I think he was takin the piss out of my posts lol, not yours.
If someone reads this thread, and they haven't read The Vertical Plane, then we look like bloody lunatics!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I don't care if I look like a looney , bring on the foil hats paha! on a serious not I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread its what ATS is all about in my view you don't see too much like this nowadays round here!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You have to get by the phishing scripts to read the free versions.
My first networking experience was with an OS written by General Electric in 1962.
Most BBS in 1984 were done dial up, people sharing recipes for Pasta Fazool.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

....What?!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: dingdongdoodah

*hands over tinfoil hat*
Beats all those amerikan politics threads, doesn't it?
I like mysteries such as these which promote thought, and make you question the nature of reality.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

why thank yoo! and definitely I'm just waiting for more tid bits of info, I've become addicted need my daily fix . reality is literally what you perceive it as in essence and because not one person views the world the same we are all gods in theory! now I sound crazy!

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Everyone bare with me for a moment please.

If our Universe is shaped like a Torus, essentially a Vase shape that feeds back in on itself in order to appear infinite, resulting in a cyclical nature of Space Time could there be differences in cycles due to novelty? If we account for consciousness being non local at the same time it would leave me to believe that yes indeed differences in the cycles could be possible.

If we then consider that 2109 tells us that Poltergeist activity is residual kinetic energy from strong emotion, could this possibly manifest more easily in instances where there are no differences in the cycle? In other words when an individual consciousness experiences the same emotion in the same experiences over and over again there is a build up or cross over of that residual energy resulting in the PG.

I was working through something in my head last night laying down for bed that was really nagging me. I keep thinking about it today. If consciousness is non local than it resides somewhere outside of the Universe or physical reality. However everything outside of the Universe is Energy at infinity or Energy at rest which includes everything in the Universe as well. So consciousness is Energy at Infinity which is everything inside and outside of the Universe, which is experiencing the Universe through individual perspectives. Maybe a more accurate statement is that Consciousness is everything in the Universe and some part of outside the Universe experiencing the Universe through individual perspectives.

I take for granted that consciousness is non local but that is easy. Beyond that I can't seem to find a problem although there must be one. Someone please point it out for me because I can't step back far enough.

Thanks for all your posts today and for staying with me guys. I am currently spinning my wheels doing busy work while I wait for replies from a few people. I have nothing better to do, I am motivated, and I am curious so I am taking this is far as it is possible to take it.
edit on 7/18/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Imagine that our Universe is a shape of confined energy, what ever shape it is actually in. Now everything in infinite directions outside of the shape is this Energy at Rest. That doesn't mean that there are only the 2 things, the Universe and everything not the Universe. There could be more things in between.

Imagine that there is another bubble around the Universe that would be like a layer of shell around an egg. Everything inside the Universe would also be inside the bubble, but the Universe would be unaware of the bubble itself. There could then be another bubble around the first bubble which is around the Universe. Now all of those layers would be similar to dimensions, where the highest ones have access and are made up wholly of the smaller ones but not the other way around, however all of that would be part of the Energy at rest or Energy at Infinity at the same time.

I don't know if that understanding of dimensions is correct or not, but when I visualize it in that order and fashion I can clearly see it in my mind.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

If our Universe is shaped like a Torus, essentially a Vase shape that feeds back in on itself in order to appear infinite, resulting in a cyclical nature of Space Time could there be differences in cycles due to novelty? If we account for consciousness being non local at the same time it would leave me to believe that yes indeed differences in the cycles could be possible.

I watched one of my neighbors Lester Farrington give pony rides to the kids at one of his Lodge outings when I was young.
The pony pretty much followed the fence each lap around.
Now if the ride traveled along a track like the Phaistos disc the kids might get off at a different location than they got on.

'Plan C' on Obamacare, Repeal Now, Replace Later, Has Collapsed

Lester also had a plane that is no longer parked in his yard.
edit on 18-7-2017 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower

I watched one of my neighbors Lester Farrington give pony rides to the kids at one of his Lodge outings when I was young.
The pony pretty much followed the fence each lap around.
Now if the ride traveled along a track like the Phaistos disc the kids might get off at a different location than they got on.

'Plan C' on Obamacare, Repeal Now, Replace Later, Has Collapsed

I know, I know. Someone might understand though. I am not speaking from the book necessarily now, only in relation to it. It may look like nonsense but I promise it isn't.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
For side reading, I highly suggest 2 fantastic books. Both can be gotten at a public library. Both are easy and enjoyable to read.

Beyond Biocentrism by Adam Lanza

and

Surviving Death by Leslie Kean

This CIA paper will also help immensely. This is the source of everything I posted earlier.

www.cia.gov...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join