It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr. releases email chain on conversations with Russian sources

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
They were going to get released one way or another but today Donald Trump Jr has taken the (Russian) bull by the horns and released his email chain on conversations with Russian sources.
twitter.com... chain-russia-hillary-clinton

"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with [Agalarov’s] father Aras this morning and their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia would be very useful to your father,” reads one of the emails from Rob Goldstone to Trump Jr.
“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."
thehill.com...

Game on.

edit on 11-7-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

(post by tadaman removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That's what is is, a game. Because as we all know op research is done by all parties.

Another great big fat nothing burger.

Libs are losing support with every nothing burger that they launch.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Funny.

DTJ is releasing info that incriminates HRC and the Russians said they have info on her and them.
Not Trump.

Go figure.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The other shoe has dropped!

I don't see how they can blame Hillary or lie their way out of this. This is the beginning of a very incriminating evidence trail.

edit on 11-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My hopes this whole thing MIGHT make a good movie are DASHED...

No one is going to BUY this story in the future...

"There's no WAY this story is TRUE! This is so stupid! What a DUMB movie!"

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
They were going to get released one way or another but today Donald Trump Jr has taken the (Russian) bull by the horns and released his email chain on conversations with Russian sources.
twitter.com... chain-russia-hillary-clinton

"The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with [Agalarov’s] father Aras this morning and their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia would be very useful to your father,” reads one of the emails from Rob Goldstone to Trump Jr.
“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."
thehill.com...

Game on.

He is a bit of a chump too is Donald Jr, can he not see that any remarks about, 'Russian government support' regardless of what else is said, is enough to have any intel system's noses twitching!

BTW, just looking at Donald Jr's tweet after dad's tweet on the military aircraft crash,

Donald Trump Jr.‏Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr 3h
No Outrage???

What's he referring too?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Easy. The information tied HER to the Russians.
Not Trump.

What's do they need to lie about?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Easy. The information tied HER to the Russians.

."“This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So....

Trump JR:

"I'm gonna prove I didn't commit treason by admitting to attempted treason."

*facepalm*

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Well, to start with, the talk wasn't about "Adoption". It was about dropping the sanctions that prompted Putin to ban Russian adoptions in the USA in exchange for incriminating data.

WikiLeaks dropped their first data leak just days after that, all the while DT Snr was tweeting about some explosive info about Hillary that would be coming shortly.

All that unfolds afterward, like Trump trying to stop and repeal sanctions and the changing of the GOP platform on Crimea, just makes the "collusion" case that much stronger.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Oh I read the emails, and the article.

They had info on HRC and the Russians.
So the question is, what did she have to do with them?
The real issue is what info on her do they have?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

They had info on HRC and the Russians.

Yeah that will be interesting to see but I think the point here is that it shows the Russian government was trying to support Donald Trump.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

I included the "retarded" comment because thats what this is. My argument really isnt one. Its an observation.

Sure I would want to get to the bottom of this. I also want to see if there is a systemic problem of illegal votes cast. I am constantly told we shouldnt waste resources on that.

I am for it.

I just think this Russia crap has been proven to be false and inconvenient.

I dont care. When someone lies after being found out they bank on the stupid ones still falling for it.

This whole thing is asking us to be stupid for convenience.

I say screw that.

edit on 7 11 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Ok. So them saying they have info on HRC and the Russians has nothing to do with it.

We are just mad about Russia liking Trump not HRC? No one cares that HRC obviously had shady dealings with Russia before all this crap even started?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country.

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

www.politico.com...

So, if people are VERY CONCERNED about the integrity of our elections and foreign meddling then we should also first convince all states to willingly turn over voter information for an audit to Trump's voter integrity commission.

Second we should assign a special prosecutor to investigate foreign collusion with the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Fair is fair, else this looks like a one sided political witch hunt and will not end well if they use these emails to try to overturn the results of an election.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Looking at this email...

WHO IS RHONA?!?!

OH I see...she's Donald Sr.'s assistant:

Need to reach Trump? Call Rhona.

edit on 11-7-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join