It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages from the future?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cocchino

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Cocchino

What's in those files?

Aliens do not have this thing they use that of humans to prolong their lives. Here is a big problem, why do not the aliens abduct all humans? Because according to Malanga only 20% of humans have that thing called the soul.

I thought only about 2% of the world's population were "gingers"...everyone knows that Ginger's are the ones with no soul!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Love it.

Time travel is popular movie plot line, but does anyone really believe it? Do you really believe someone could travel back 1 hour and see you, can the particles that make you up(or anything else for that matter) really be in two places at different times? If there is a future that has already happened, how far does it extend out? Is it possible to travel far enough out to see the Sun gone? Or maybe we are just a few hours behind the leading edge of time?

When you start to think whats really involved, it is purely science fiction /magic. Guessing it is the movies that gets people thinking its possible, but my opinion, discovering time travel is real would far surpass discovering alien visitation.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Interesting info to say the least

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: cyberjedi
This soul consumption thing i have not read before, but it does not correspond with what i have read before.

As it seems, there are multiple other alien races in contact with us with each serving their own agenda, one most well known species are the greys, and they are notoriously known for carrying out experiments on their own without the help of humans.

So these are not the Greys then? Also the Greys have stopped their experimentation with humans around 2005.

The greys usually perform experiments on the body of the subject, performing operations within seconds and removing/adding whatever it is that they need at that time.

So i read that chips have been inserted into this woman, this would befit the Greys.

It was Malaga's research, the results to which he comes are similar to those of the United States, but with fundamental differences.

There are many different races, all collaborating to achieve the same goal, but when it is possible to act for their own interest, they do not trust each other.

The man now has been altered by aliens. Governments (at least the most influential) know the situation. The military collaborates with the different alien races, these soldiers have unconventional technology (like the object spotted in the Rendlesham forest, probable military probe, landed for a failure).

The Grays are not a real alien race, they are servants, some of the clones are partially organic, partly in the form of a synthetic. Every alien race has its own Gray. Greys do uncomfortable and dangerous work, fly flying machines, carry out adductions and missions to the ground. The basis for their creation is the human being, they are creatures suitable for living in our environment. There are extraterrestrials without bodies that come from a universe opposed to ours.
To operate in our universe use fake bodies, these bodies are controlled remotely.

There are stable colonies of aliens, have their barracks in inaccessible places such as ocean beds or volcanic areas
edit on 13-7-2017 by Cocchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Really liked this bit

Found here
Who's Corrado Malanga

What's in those files?

They're hunting for the Soul.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

When you start to think whats really involved, it is purely science fiction /magic. Guessing it is the movies that gets people thinking its possible, but my opinion, discovering time travel is real would far surpass discovering alien visitation.

Well in a sense, the discovery of one begets the discovery of the other. Aliens could not be here without being able to manipulate time and studies in quantum physics suggest that we could never depart from or come back to the same timeline, since the granularity of multiple universes is analog, as you can never completely isolate any given point in time.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
this is all getting very Dark City isn't it?
the whole 'aliens don't have a soul and abduct humans to figure out why they do' narrative...
all it's missing is using dead bodies as hosts and for Kiefer Sutherland to show up and we're there

the time traveling phone data thing is very tantalising though, if also extremely tenuous.
has anyone read that thread about the couple receiving messages from the 16th century?
my favourite Weird Conspiracy Life thing is when similarities show up in vastly different cases at the same time.
maybe there is something to this technologic time bridge notion...
we're gonna need a bit more meat than what we have for it to be anything more than a compelling thought though

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Wow, a thread about a broken phone, some selfies (well that is what those pics of her are) and nonsense about souls which no doubt will descend in to religion at some point. Look, I'm a believer but there's a reason this book in only in Italian and unknown elsewhere, its because its utterly nonsense with links to Stargate groups and the military.

Please....Stretching it is one thing but this is beyond silly.

And as for the people who say "I know for a fact" re strange goings on, unless you can show and prove this fact then you don't have a fact, just your word and on a forum often inhabited by story tellers of dubious nature that really isn't enough. You say fact then prove the fact.

Sorry, just being realistic...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Really liked this bit

Found here
Who's Corrado Malanga

What's in those files?

They're hunting for the Soul.

James Brown

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GordonCole

Hello Gordon, may i ask you for some email? Just create one for this purpose.. I would like to send you some more info.. and i dont want to spam this thread.. i tried to send you personal message (thanks god i save what i wrote) because then i find out that you can send Personal mesage only to staff members (dunno why... )

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

originally posted by: Kromlech

Love it.

Time travel is popular movie plot line, but does anyone really believe it? Do you really believe someone could travel back 1 hour and see you, can the particles that make you up(or anything else for that matter) really be in two places at different times? If there is a future that has already happened, how far does it extend out? Is it possible to travel far enough out to see the Sun gone? Or maybe we are just a few hours behind the leading edge of time?

The hardest thing is to understand that there is no line of time, we all live simultaneously at the same time and the universe looks huge but in reality is condensed in a tiny spot. You can not travel in space and time if you are unaware of what space is and what is the time ...

Only things with consciousness (that is, alive) can do it, inanimate objects can not. What distinguishes a living being from a dead thing? Both are subject to space, time and energy, but the living thing also has a fourth fundamental axis, consciousness.

Like the Ufo, the Grays and the ufo become one thing, so the ufo is alive in some way. The ufo being alive can somehow "perceive" his destination by going to everywhere in the universe instantly because in reality he has never moved, in fact if the physics of David Bohm is correct the whole universe is enclosed in a point small.

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cyberjedi
This soul consumption thing i have not read before, but it does not correspond with what i have read before.

As it seems, there are multiple other alien races in contact with us with each serving their own agenda, one most well known species are the greys, and they are notoriously known for carrying out experiments on their own without the help of humans.

So these are not the Greys then? Also the Greys have stopped their experimentation with humans around 2005.

The greys usually perform experiments on the body of the subject, performing operations within seconds and removing/adding whatever it is that they need at that time.

So i read that chips have been inserted into this woman, this would befit the Greys.

It was Malaga's research, the results to which he comes are similar to those of the United States, but with fundamental differences.

There are many different races, all collaborating to achieve the same goal, but when it is possible to act for their own interest, they do not trust each other.

The man now has been altered by aliens. Governments (at least the most influential) know the situation. The military collaborates with the different alien races, these soldiers have unconventional technology (like the object spotted in the Rendlesham forest, probable military probe, landed for a failure).

The Grays are not a real alien race, they are servants, some of the clones are partially organic, partly in the form of a synthetic. Every alien race has its own Gray. Greys do uncomfortable and dangerous work, fly flying machines, carry out adductions and missions to the ground. The basis for their creation is the human being, they are creatures suitable for living in our environment. There are extraterrestrials without bodies that come from a universe opposed to ours.
To operate in our universe use fake bodies, these bodies are controlled remotely.

There are stable colonies of aliens, have their barracks in inaccessible places such as ocean beds or volcanic areas

I dont want to stray to much off-topic but i guess we already did, regarding the Greys, your views on the Greys do not correspond with my information at all, only a little bit. They serve non other then their own civilization. Around 300.000 years ago the Annunaki created the modern man from a mixture of their own dna and of the indigenous inhabitant of earth, the sasquatch. At this time also, Anu created the Greys. The Greys, unlike man, were not to be put to work physically. Also the bodies of the Greys were not allowed to fully mature for a variety of reasons. They are a dying species, they have been experimenting with different solutions to solve that problem, experimentation on humans has stopped for some time now. The Greys have been allowed to perform experimentations on humans, it was agreed upon with atleast the government of the U.S, in exchange for technological advancement, of which the U.S. has received very little.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

I do not say I have the truth, but if the situation is like I know, there is nothing we can do that can really serve the aliens, not even our planet. They can duplicate a human body in a few moments (the adjectives remember to be copied) they know how to block memories and keep them in a surrogate of immortality, they have so advanced technology that we do not even imagine. I find it trivial to have worked on our planet for such simple matters, such as extracting minerals or something else.

If the Anunna Mesopotamians, Greek theos and Biblical Elohim existed, they probably ran away because today's aliens arrived or, as a second hypothesis, today's aliens were playing divinities to control the population.

I find it plausible that the real reason for their presence here is the search for eternal life, perhaps death is the only thing they can not yet defeat.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The reason for even the most advance life having interest in other life forms if for time travel. The only means to travel in time is through the consciousness recorded threading in space-time, making a conception-to-death space-time envelope. This envelope contains every animate and inanimate structure, empty space, energy, other life form THAT WERE IN EFFECTIVE RANGE of all electromagnetic, electrostatic and gravitational waves of the recording being.

The consciousness of all of that during a lifespan is THE Window to those things, at those instances in the flow of time, whereas the spirit of that recording life-form is also generating a bridging mechanism by projecting AT those things via love, hate, desire, fear, etc.

The massive inter-connecting web with hundreds, thousands, millions of other lives with this envelope from conception-to-death makes travelling from life form to life form over the bridging mechanisms of love and hate (projections of spirit) the goal of most advanced life forms. This is consciousness time travel. The only actual, factual time travel that is possible.

Advanced individuals will "use" subjects consciousness bridges to travel through into the space-time whole to reach a desired place and at a desired time. They are just using the bridge. They don't want you. They don't really care about you.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I do not say I have the truth, but if the situation is like I know, there is nothing we can do that can really serve the aliens, not even our planet. They can duplicate a human body in a few moments (the adjectives remember to be copied) they know how to block memories and keep them in a surrogate of immortality, they have so advanced technology that we do not even imagine. I find it trivial to have worked on our planet for such simple matters, such as extracting minerals or something else.

If the Anunna Mesopotamians, Greek theos and Biblical Elohim existed, they probably ran away because today's aliens arrived or, as a second hypothesis, today's aliens were playing divinities to control the population.

I find it plausible that the real reason for their presence here is the search for eternal life, perhaps death is the only thing they can not yet defeat.

Good day to you again and how nice it is to have a chat about this.

As far as technology is concerned, yes some alien species are far, far more advanced then we are at the moment. There are multiple races of aliens inhabiting nearby star systems. They do not contact us openly because they are under a non-interference directive. The Anu recognized that once they genetically modified the sasquatch, they became self-aware. And with that they had a sense of self, and an urge to express their free will freely. The anu recognized that it would be not within integrity to keep us enslaved, we have been set free a long time ago to do as we please.

Regarding eternal life, advanced civilizations already know that life is eternal, the spirit does not die. Death is celebrated as is birth. They freely incarnate whenever wherever as they please.

Really, largely the cosmos is at peace. War is rare occurence overall, although not exclusive to earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
The reason for even the most advance life having interest in other life forms if for time travel. The only means to travel in time is through the consciousness recorded threading in space-time, making a conception-to-death space-time envelope. This envelope contains every animate and inanimate structure, empty space, energy, other life form THAT WERE IN EFFECTIVE RANGE of all electromagnetic, electrostatic and gravitational waves of the recording being.

The consciousness of all of that during a lifespan is THE Window to those things, at those instances in the flow of time, whereas the spirit of that recording life-form is also generating a bridging mechanism by projecting AT those things via love, hate, desire, fear, etc.

The massive inter-connecting web with hundreds, thousands, millions of other lives with this envelope from conception-to-death makes travelling from life form to life form over the bridging mechanisms of love and hate (projections of spirit) the goal of most advanced life forms. This is consciousness time travel. The only actual, factual time travel that is possible.

Advanced individuals will "use" subjects consciousness bridges to travel through into the space-time whole to reach a desired place and at a desired time. They are just using the bridge. They don't want you. They don't really care about you.

Do you have a source for this?

There are technological instruments that can facilitate the travel in time back and forth.

Also some clarification on time-travel, people often misunderstand.

The past can NEVER be changed, this is ironclad.

Lets assume that we were to travel to the past, to lets say year 2001. We dont travel to the past in our own timeline, this is impossible. We travel to another timeline that looks very similar to our own. From timeline A, we travel back and end up in timeline B. This is a different timeline then our own. Every event we unfold in timeline B will be part of the natural flow of timeline B. Nothing will have changed in timeline A.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

"Also some clarification on time-travel, people often misunderstand.

The past can NEVER be changed, this is ironclad.

Lets assume that we were to travel to the past, to lets say year 2001. We dont travel to the past in our own timeline, this is impossible. We travel to another timeline that looks very similar to our own. From timeline A, we travel back and end up in timeline B. This is a different timeline then our own. Every event we unfold in timeline B will be part of the natural flow of timeline B. Nothing will have changed in timeline A."

According to whom? Maybe so, but I just dont get the dogma. What could possibly give you this level of confidence?

Lots of time theory in this thread, and nothing wrong with that, but isnt that all it really is, theory?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

alright, lets say you take a picture right now.

Go back into the past with that picture in your pocket. Now take a picture again at the same time picture number one was taken, but now under a different setting.

Now we have two pictures. Picture number one is still the same! It doesnt magically show the contents of picture number two just cause it was taken at the exact same time in another timeline.
History cannot be changed!

Einstein already proved that travelling into the future is possible, that means, you experiencing less time then those around you, so you will be younger then everyone around you, although you all started out at the same age.

If you experience 100% time, you travel in 0% of space. If you travel with the speed of light, you experience 100% space, and 0% time. Now consider that we move with 50% of the speed of light, we then only experience 50% of time. So lets say that we enter our ship, speed it up untill we reach 50% of the speed of light, and we jpurney for about 1 year. In our ship 1 year will pass, In the space outside the ship two years will have passed. This is one way of timetravel albeit very inefficient. Technologies will come to light that will allow for instantaneous travel in time back and forth.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Ah the key to the ring of truth is the helicopter with no propellers (her words) of which I am all too familiar...
Instead there is just a large circle which hovers over the helicopter like body of an extraordinary vehicle that is attached to it by no physical apparatus...
The [helicopter] also looks alot like a giant insect...
Incidentally the program she is a part of which she may or may not be aware of also shares the name of the same insect of which said helicopter resembles...
Although not the full name of the project the keyword is Mantis...
This project harnesses the incredible power of... For lack of a better word innocence... Of course the individuals selected for this program are also gifted in various other ways...
Child Warriors...

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I certainly agree the past cannot be changed, all those particles that made up the past are here with us in the present. The past simply doesnt exist to go back to.

To be able to go somewhere, it of course has to exist.

Do other timelines or universes exist? Imo its just crutch to make atheist feel better about this universe being so ideal.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join