It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messages from the future?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
An interesting book entitled "Evidence of Alien Abductions" was published in Italy.

One of the documents presented as proof of alien interference is this old NOKIA cell phone with inside mysterious files with abnormal creation dates. A file has been created / shipped in 2088, but it looks like that nokia model can not display dates until 2079 and beyond. Also the size of these files is abnormal more than 2.3 GB, it can not be explained how such a large file could be inside that old phone.

The girl claimed to be kidnapped by aliens, one morning she realized she had these strange messages in the phone. Dr. Corrado Malanga (renowned Italian researcher) through regressive hypnosis reconstructed the situation, the girl was taken from the military, who had introduced him into a strange dark-colored helicopter without the propellers and with a large front window .

The military then took the subject to an old abandoned barracks, but hiding in it a very advanced technological structure, making on her a series of difficult experiments.

One thing the girl seems to remember in hypnosis is that the military was worried, because she had been kidnapped in secret and had to do it fast, because the aliens did not find it out, it seems that both military and alien (of various races) collaborate with each other A common end, but when it is possible to cheat one with each other, acting autonomously.

Virtually the military and the aliens never share the same time space with the subject they have to abduct, so they work in the future or in the past with respect to it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Cocchino

Any chance you could share the author or maybe the front cover just so I can do some looking on the internet. Might be able to get an English version or at least use an online translator?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cocchino
One of the documents presented as proof of alien interference is this old NOKIA cell phone with inside mysterious files with abnormal creation dates. A file has been created / shipped in 2088, but it looks like that nokia model can not display dates until 2079 and beyond. Also the size of these files is abnormal more than 2.3 GB, it can not be explained how such a large file could be inside that old phone.

Such things are trivial to fake.

And given that they use them as "proof", I'd assume that the whole story is bs.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Awesome, this is the kind of stuff that drew me to ats in the first place!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Really liked this bit

Found here
Who's Corrado Malanga

What's in those files?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

What models of NOKIA phone is that?

It's running off a G network, and has Bluetooth enabled.

Also it is in 'color' display, something that didn't come till a bit later in the game of cell phones like that.
I am guessing this was one of the re-release phones, or was one of their last variations of that model, which most likely had external storage capabilities.

Just a guess. But, knowing the model of the phone would help.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Keeping a close eye on this one. Like another poster stated this is what drew me to ATS to back before 2012 went up in smoke so this is pretty good stuff.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Stories like this are highly circumstantial. The phone has a digital display, which could fairly easily be manipulated to say any date you want, or list file sizes even in Terabytes, or larger.

I don't think this amounts to anything of much substance, but interesting thread nonetheless. Starred!

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Stories like this are highly circumstantial. The phone has a digital display, which could fairly easily be manipulated to say any date you want, or list file sizes even in Terabytes, or larger.

I don't think this amounts to anything of much substance, but interesting thread nonetheless. Starred!

So you are looking for something that can't be faked...good luck!
The question should be can it be faked but is it faked.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Evidence of Alien Abductions, is the only source?
edit on 11-7-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The book is only in Italian, there is no English version unfortunately, there are interesting things, other things I find it questionable. The part with the alien inplants is very interesting.

Basically when Dr. Corrado Malanga in hypnosis asked where the aliens would grab the control chips, the subject in hypnosis recalled the position, then (who wanted to do so) went to check with computerized axial tomography, x-rays and other if these implants existed Really and found them as it seems, finding medical feedback. In this book are published some official hospital reports (which can also be used for laziness if you want to try to remove them). This part is interesting.

Returning to our phone:
The model is not specified, I did a personal search now and I think it is this:

Nokia 6230

www.gsmarena.com...

The data downloaded was downloaded to a PC, but it was not possible to decrypt the content. The phone seems to support external memory, but I do not know how much memory capacity. The creation date is a mystery. Strange photos have also been found that the girl did not remember to have realized, she will post other pages of the article as soon as possible.

Here we talk about the book. Then there is a link to buy it, but it does not seem to me to be a good thing, I do not want to look like someone who wants to sell it or make advertising for profit

youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I am so confused on this. So a woman was abducted by aliens and had an old NOKIA phone (which I would assume had very limited storage on it) on her at the time of the abduction. Went into the future 2088, aliens crammed over 2 gigs of files into it that have no name of file extensions. When did this event happen?

Or is it some 2088 retro style NOKIA from the future and the aliens gave it to her? You know for hookups?

Also "helicopter without the propellers" is it still called a helicopter? LOL

Cool story...Say Weird ATS..

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

What did the info say when it was decrypted?

The data downloaded was downloaded to a PC, but it was not possible to decrypt the content.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

The 6230i seems to be the phone.

Now, depending on where you live I know that NOKIA has different specifications for different areas of the world. I am guessing the specs I found online were for North American carriers. And the one in the book is for European.

You can clearly see Bluetooth enabled, but it was a rather new technology and the 6230i was released somewhere between 2004 - 05. People were also saying it can hold up to a 2GB Memory card, but again, it appears to be a European model.

At this point, it seems like every last bit of space on that phone was for this 'message' the 6230i had built in 32MB of space, but usually most of that space is taken up by some sort of other software needed to run the phone.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
background on Corrado Malanga

www.cesnur.com...

Stargate Italia Coordination (CSI) is the central coordinating body created in August 2007 by some Corrado Malanga, born in La Spezia in 1951, who followed and assisted him until his resignation, Resigned on 1 December 2009. Malanga is a researcher at the Department of Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry at the Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences at Pisa University, and author of several publications on international scientific journals. At the same time, he is interested in UFO theories and collaborates with the National Uphological Center (CUN) until he becomes responsible for the technical and scientific committee of this organization. A series of disagreements - in particular, but not limited to, the assessment of the phenomenon of alien abductions - lead Malanga to leave the CUN in 2000. Subsequently, the Malanga theories influence the Stargate Tuscany Group, founded in 2001, and other Stargate Groups born In other Italian regions. The Stargate Group Friuli Venezia Giulia is a social promotion association founded on May 9, 2006, whose historical roots date back to the Stargate Toscana Group, which aims to disseminate the results of research carried out by the Stargate.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

If the soldiers acted in hiding, they might have used that phone to exchange data between several operating barracks from the future to the past, exploiting that device as a trojan horse that aliens would not find out.

To use a personal object, always present in the environment, the kidnapped subject was living, to store hidden data would make sense, but this is my assumption, even if it would be consistent with the story described here
edit on 11-7-2017 by Cocchino because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I want that file
link please.
following

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Looks more like a LCD screen key-ring. I have one of those from about 14 years ago before smartphones were around. Just plug the screen into a USB port, let the battery charge up and transfer image files onto it.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Looks like a back-lit piece of paper in the phone screen to me

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The 'phone most likely had a FAT (File Allocation Table) type format on its flash memory.

File Allocation Table From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

It is possible to have corruption to the table so that file names, sizes, dates, times and data locations are invalid. That is what the 'phone's display is showing, a corrupted FAT.

Yup, just confirmed that the Nokia 6230i had a format of FAT32 on its internal memory and on MMC external cards.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join