It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Being Transgender Is Not A Mental Disorder

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Don't forget to give him a big fat cigar.

And a dress

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: TerryDon79

originally posted by: Sheye

a reply to: Sheye

What's the problem?

Biblical Jesus (if he existed) would have been transgender.

Virgin birth with no male chromosomes would have made biblical Jesus (if he existed) female. Biblical Jesus (if he existed) walked around as a dude. Therefore, Jesus (if he existed) was transgender.

And all this proves is that you don't understand the true power of God... He could and did work a miracle with that virgin birth.. He bypassed the laws of science to create a truly virgin birth.. because He could... and the outcome was His only Son.

It's when man plays around too much with science for the wrong agendas ,that we get into trouble.

Meanwhile in the world of Sheye.....

Just thought I'd reply to you for a giggle.

White Jesus? LOL

You're right...I should have given him a spray tan for accuracy...

But we're talking the world of Sheye...so...
In her reality, his hair should actually be blonde....

My bad

Don't spray him with the fake orange tan like Trump.

Wouldn't dream of it

And....I already checked...my online color palette doesn't have a shade of orange that dark.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Don't forget to give him a big fat cigar.

And a dress

Hahaha. If only I had the time...I would really attempt a very poor photoshop job with this idea in mind.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
.. and so the hating continues...

Yes... I know what it feels like to be picked on and bullied for my beliefs, even called insane for them... maybe even more than transgendered.

Whats next for the scientific realms ... treating Christianity as a mental illness ?

People forget about spiritual realms and how they effect the physical. We are more spiritual than we are physical.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If you didn't come out with such bigoted and illogical excuses for being so, I doubt anyone would have bothered with you.

But when you say stupid things, expect a reply.
edit on 1772017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yes... I know what it feels like to be picked on and bullied for my beliefs, even called insane for them... maybe even more than transgendered.

Whats next for the scientific realms ... treating Christianity as a mental illness ?

People forget about spiritual realms and how they effect the physical. We are more spiritual than we are physical.

No one is hating. Non eof us find you 'repulsive', like you find members of the trans community to be 'repulsive'.

And what do you even mean we are more spiritual than physical? Sounds like more poetic, cliche, religious and metaphorical nonsense. If it isn't poetic, cliche, religious and metaphorical nonsense, please do provide some scientific evidence to back your claims.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Now you know how the transgender people feel.

BTW I believe in spirituality. Just not in the Biblical sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
Good luck trying to make Sheye feel empathy...even when it's blatantly pointed out to her.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

If you didn't come out with such bigoted and illogical excuses for being so, I doubt anyone would have bothered with you.

But when you say stupid things, expect a reply.

Why are they stupid? Who are you to judge they aren't true?

Who's being bigots? Apparently you can't have what one may consider a Christian viewpoint anymore. I know many Christians may not agree with me, and it's their right to do so.

Like I said I'm willing to wait for the final judge and jury on the whole issue of transitioning.
I'm not afraid to eat humble pie if Jesus tells me it was by natural design that God put souls into the wrong bodies .

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Next up is to treat scientists as mentally ill, for making up and promoting all those crazy theories that no reasonable ordinary person can understand.

They must be mad.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

But you're not willing to wait. You've already judged them (as seen by your previous posts on this thread).

And now you're playing the poor victim because people are "picking on you"?

Get a spine.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Is being gay a sin in your book?.

link   

But you're not willing to wait. You've already judged them (as seen by your previous posts on this thread).

Get a spine.

Or in Sheye's words...

Cast out your 'demons' and 'grow up'.

link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Very few people truly understand Einstein's theories so that must mean he was mentally ill.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Get a spine.

Or in Sheye's words...

Yeah.

That's how much they're "waiting for judgment" lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Get a spine.

I told you... I don't give two hoots if people pick on me... I'm here to be honest.. not to bend my rational brain to suit others..and win stars.

You can see quite clearly I'm not asking for sympathy... simply the right to disagree with how science is playing with the whole gender issue. We are becoming less and less dignified humans and more like circus animals in a side show.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Get a spine.

Or in Sheye's words...

Yeah.

That's how much they're "waiting for judgment" lol.

She's so stubborn when it comes to her religion...especially when within her religion it explicitly speaks out AGAINST judging others. So...she judges others but then turns around and says "There is only one judge, and it is Him."

I swear, she gets her panties in a bunch only to follow it with some hypnotized, trance-like Jesus fangirl nonsense like a virgin waiting to be taken by her dream actor.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You're only here to judge. The thing you said you were going to wait to do.

You've already got your mind made up, even though Jesus (if he existed) would be disgusted at you hating transgender people like him.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Get a spine.

I told you... I don't give two hoots if people pick on me... I'm here to be honest.. not to bend my rational brain to suit others..and win stars.

You can see quite clearly I'm not asking for sympathy... simply the right to disagree with how science is playing with the whole gender issue. We are becoming less and less dignified humans and more like circus animals in a side show.

And by being 'honest', you're proving how little you actually know about scientifically verifiable truth and you're also proving you 'don't give two hoots' about knowledge that is backed by actual evidence and research.

Can you at least give one hoot, Sheye?

Just one little hoot?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You're only here to judge. The thing you said you were going to wait to do.

You've already got your mind made up, even though Jesus (if he existed) would be disgusted at you hating transgender people like him.

This, this, a thousand times THIS.

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join