It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Being Transgender Is Not A Mental Disorder

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Sheye reminds me of an ignorant muslim taxi driver I had a fight with after he attempted to tell me people with autism were possessed by djinns...
Ignorant idiot.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

"I have compassion for the transgender people but why should I accept them as human beings?"
Fixed it for ya.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

That's right.. according to your type there is ZERO proof of God, or Jesus, or demons... and I'm just an archaic thinker and obviously ignores real facts of science.

Science is not GOD.. it was created by God.. but it has been subjected to human tampering for the wrong reasons for eons.

I believe Satans war is against humans .. and when we are reduced to a bag of cells to study and determine what gender we may choose... it feels like satan is winning the war to me.

I do have compassion for the transgendered soul, but why should they be coddled and made to feel perfectly normal just so their life can be easier.

My life isn't so easy at times because of my choices and decisions... but I'm not asking anyone to change their opinion to make me feel better. I'm simply asking that others give me the right to my opinion for the time being.

Let's agree to disagree... and if we can't do that .. well .. then we're really in trouble.

Hahaha. When you use a word like 'repulsive' to describe a fellow human being, this is no longer a matter by which people should just 'agree to disagree'. You're still playing victim with this entire concept of you feeling like you can say what you want to say (which is fine to have an opinion, no one is arguing that part) but at the same time, you expect that no one should be able to debate with you. Especially when those debating you have actual evidence that is contrary to your short-sided opinions. You suddenly label them as bullies.

And no, God didn't make science. There's no such thing as Satan. Man made both God and Satan in a time where science was just in its infancy and the human race was very limited in their ability to fully comprehend and test the boundaries of the world and the principles of the world around them. But by MY TYPE saying this, we're just bullying you, right? Lol. Give me a break.

You're so obviously insecure that it makes me chuckle a little out loud as I type this. You go from playing the compassionate Christian routine with "Oh, I feel so bad for them.", followed by the victimized Christian by "Your type always makes fun of us Christians" to being a careless, hollow person by saying "The trans community should just grow up and not be depressed so we can cast their demons from them."

I wonder if your fellow churchgoers know about your inner, scatter-brained 'demons'. I wonder what they'd think.

Lmao.

But that doesn't matter because Jesus won't mind that you judge others or find your fellow human 'repulsive'. None of that matters because you've been saved by the Lord! Oh, praise Jesus!!!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Sheye reminds me of an ignorant muslim taxi driver I had a fight with after he attempted to tell me people with autism were possessed by djinns...
Ignorant idiot.

... and so the hate and name calling continue ...
Keep at it ... if it makes you feel superior.

For the record I shouldn't have said drive the demons out as in a possession.. but drive the demons away as in oppression.

Demonology is a real scientific study in regards to the paranormal.. so to those scientific naysayers that say demons don't exist 🤷🏻‍♀️... time will tell.

I'm willing to be patient.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Ignorant idiot.

Demonology is a real scientific study

Hahahahahahaahhaahaha! (x1,000,000)

Did you really feel okay typing this statement?

Really, Sheye?

Really?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Oh poor you...
Oh and no demonology is not real.
If they were true I think you should go to a priest because you have a black heart just like a demon.
edit on 17-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

What's the problem?

Biblical Jesus (if he existed) would have been transgender.

Virgin birth with no male chromosomes would have made biblical Jesus (if he existed) female. Biblical Jesus (if he existed) walked around as a dude. Therefore, Jesus (if he existed) was transgender.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Oh poor you...
Oh and no demonology is not real.

Hey, friend.

Sheye's so good for a laugh, lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The power of Christ compels you! begone evil demon !.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

I think he needs to self flagelate more.
Also hiya

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The next time I see my transgender friend I'll use the Bible and bang her head with it, yelling "BEGONE DEMON!" and she'll be instantly cured back into manhood.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

What's the problem?

Virgin birth with no male chromosomes would have made biblical Jesus (if he existed) female. Biblical Jesus (if he existed) walked around as a dude. Therefore, Jesus (if he existed) was transgender.

And all this proves is that you don't understand the true power of God... He could and did work a miracle with that virgin birth.. He bypassed the laws of science to create a truly virgin birth.. because He could... and the outcome was His only Son.

It's when man plays around too much with science for the wrong agendas ,that we get into trouble.
edit on 17-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Power? I understand true power! turn to the dark side of the force feeeeeel it's powwwwer!.
Which god btw? are you talking about the true god Hanuman? (all praise him).

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
The next time I see my transgender friend I'll use the Bible and bang her head with it, yelling "BEGONE DEMON!" and she'll be instantly cured back into manhood.

That's really unfair and isn't at all what I meant. Lots of prayer is needed for many souls now, not just the transgendered.

But hey... like I said if it makes you feel superior to laugh, poke fun, ridicule, and spew hatred... have at it. I won't laugh though,but I'll keep you all in my prayers with sincere concern.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

What's the problem?

And all this proves is that you don't understand the true power of God... He could and did work a miracle with that virgin birth.. He bypassed the laws of science to create a truly virgin birth.. because He could... and the outcome was His only Son.

It's when man plays around too much with science for the wrong agendas ,that we get into trouble.

Meanwhile in the world of Sheye.....

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So it wasn't a virgin birth then. It was an implant.

Otherwise, baby Jesus (if he existed) was a baby girl.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

What's the problem?

Just thought I'd reply to you for a giggle.

White Jesus? LOL

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

That's really unfair and isn't at all what I meant. Lots of prayer is needed for many souls now, not just the transgendered.

But hey... like I said if it makes you feel superior to laugh, poke fun, ridicule, and spew hatred... have at it. I won't laugh though,but I'll keep you all in my prayers with sincere concern.

It is unfair for you to dismiss the ridicule society have on the transgender community, telling them they are mentally ill or have demons in them. It's unfair for you to tell them they should suck it up every time people like you tell them things like you said and every time people bully them.
That is what I am laughing at. Actually both laughing and being sad, feeling sorry for people like you.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

What's the problem?

White Jesus? LOL

You're right...I should have given him a spray tan for accuracy...

But we're talking the world of Sheye...so...
In her reality, his hair should actually be blonde....

My bad

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What's the problem?

White Jesus? LOL

You're right...I should have given him a spray tan for accuracy...

But we're talking the world of Sheye...so...
In her reality, his hair should actually be blonde....

My bad

Don't spray him with the fake orange tan like Trump.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join