It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So basically 'Nothing to see here move along'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: The GUT

But in trying to confirm that any of the named people had committed suicide, or even existed, I've turned up nothing.

"Scapegoat" implies someone who's innocent and has been wrongfully blamed for something. Russia is not innocent, nor are they being wrongly accused of meddling the 2016 US election.

If we are going to make interfering in an election by foreign governments illegal, we must make it illegal across the board, including the foreign corporations having input on electing of officials of other nations. The FBI and CIA say that this Russian meddling does not have any effect....why, because if they admitted it did then they would have to admit their actions are having an effect on other countries governments. We have some of the best hackers and some of the best intelligence people in the world and part of their job is to influence what happens in foreign countries. It happens all over, everyone is doing it.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You nailed it:

The propaganda is on full spin 24/7

I am still trying to wrap my head around this.

Our own government's conduct has sickened its citizens so much that we are literary cheering on our adversary (I understand Russia is not really our adversary).

It seems like there is a growing movement of disgust. The citizens realize that these politicians do not represent us in any way shape or form anymore. Maybe we need to get the message out there to other countries that we apologize. We apologize for our government and are regretful that at this moment in time, we are not willing to do what is necessary to kick these globalists out of our country.

I am starting to understand why people take such great delight in our governments failure in everything they do. But I guess we still corner the market on blowing other people up and invading sovereign countries.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I say we take off and nuke teh Russians from orbit.

It's the only way you guys on the left will be sure, right?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The FBI and CIA say that this Russian meddling does not have any effect....

No they didn't! They said they couldn't know/measure the effect.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Obumma did nuthin when the actual elections were happening so who cares. If an election happens and Trump is told the Russians are meddling and then he does nothing, then he will be guilty of the same thing Obumma is guilty of now, but until then Trump is as innocent as a white shining angel.
edit on 9-7-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

And the United States government has never tried to influence an election or an outcome of some sorts that wasn't any of our business somewhere in the world. We seem to have our noses stuck in everybody's business but our own. That's what cracks me up about this whole Russian meddling debacle.

edit on 9-7-2017 by Tarzan the apeman. because: Had to be done.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yawn.

Please list me the evidence Russia gave anything to wikileaks.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
...you silly liberals and your Russian hacking thing...

Please you all have to understand this.

Obama was sole cause of all this. He spent more taxs payers money and time to make this election work in her favor.

Average hard working Americans saw this and was disgusted by his actions. Also the name calling half the country a whole # load of names was the worst display of a president I have ever seen.

If you all can't see that then your blind.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yawn.

Please list me the evidence Russia gave anything to wikileaks.

Exactly. Another thing that amazes me is how posters are trying to frame the debate that Russia's meddling affected the election. Putting the horse before the cart. Why aren't they honest enough to state that the evidence isn't even available that Russia interfered. If someone, anyone can actually show some type of evidence that Russia meddled, then we can move on to how much impact it had.

I am sure the MSM has all of that evidence already and is just holding out for the right time, because if they don't have that evidence at this point, their whole song and dance comes unraveled.

But then again, if they don't have the evidence of Russia's meddling and never did, their desperate acts make a lot more sense. Going for broke so to speak because they have already painted themselves into a corner, and the paint is lethal to the touch.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well when you take the media bull# out of all this and let the two men have a conversation, this seems to make sense. You have two men that understand that they are both doing the same thing to each other and other nations. Instead of going with the press talking points and making Putin stand and defend claims, he progressed the relationship.

I always try to look at Trump threads like this, weather you attack or defend Trump; I do the opposite . After conversation or being proven wrong, I move on.
edit on 9-7-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Well when you take the media bull# out of all this and let the two men have a conversation, this seems to make sense. You have two men that understand that they are both doing the same thing to each other and other nations. Instead of going with the press talking points and making Putin stand and defend claims, he progressed the relationship.

Anyone who thinks the US and Russia do not BOTH meddle are crazy. Trump letting Putin know meddling won't be tolerated .. without becoming fixated and stuck on it is exactly what I expect a President to do.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I say we take off and nuke teh Russians from orbit.

It's the only way you guys on the left will be sure, right?

Ummm...excisely prezact...and I especially liked the horseman photoshop in the last part of the clip...

I'm sure they'll be M.A.D. as hell...

YouSir

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Trump doesn't want to tarnish Obama's Legacy by digging into why Obama did nothing when he knew the election was being hacked by Russians.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah and that's a point I'd like to add to. How come I don't remember Obama taking a public stance on this during the election... or why didn't his admin prevent all meddling?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Exactly, IF it actually happened, why wouldn't he do something immediately.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Obama went to the republicans with this information, and Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell told him that they would fight him and call it partisan interference in the US election. Then all the Republican being briefed, not sure how many, all voted to keep it quite, and NOT tell the public.

How Mitch McConnell Prevented Stronger Action Against Russian Election Meddling

Treasonous Mitch McConnell Refused To Oppose Russia Election Meddling For Trump
edit on 9-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump doesn't want to tarnish Obama's Legacy by digging into why Obama did nothing when he knew the election was being hacked by Russians.

There is nothing good about Obamas legacy that I can see. It was suposed to be carried forward by HRC, pushing towards a one world government and mass immigration, leading to the decline of American culture as we know it. Replaced by some abomination from the left that would serve to only sink America further into moral decay.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Yeah. And then there's this old, rather unsolved mess of a deep state swamp.

Whatever one’s views are on those debates, it is the democratic framework — the presidential election, the confirmation process, congressional leaders, judicial proceedings, citizen activism and protest, civil disobedience — that should determine how they are resolved. All of those policy disputes were debated out in the open; the public heard them; and Trump won. Nobody should crave the rule of Deep State overlords.

Yet craving Deep State rule is exactly what prominent Democratic operatives and media figures are doing. Any doubt about that is now dispelled. Just last week, Chuck Schumer issued a warning to Trump, telling Rachel Maddow that Trump was being “really dumb” by challenging the unelected intelligence community because of all the ways they possess to destroy those who dare to stand up to them:

The Deep State Goes to War With President-Elect, Using Unverified Claims, as Democrats Cheer

Also, Vlad the Impaler didn't actually impale anyone recently. Did he?

Let's all try to be some grown up Reality Winners here, the NSA meddled with the election themselves. And we didn't even talk about the CIASIS yet, but still... they have the tools to make any cyber attack look like the Russians did it, don't they? Go and figure?

The deep state, this global monstrosity, is a non-partisan issue in my book.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Your source says Obama wanted the Republicans to come out and do something, they thought the information was weak and wouldn't. So Obama did nothing.

The information IS weak. Obama could have done something but chose not to.

so the administration wanted both parties to come together and criticize Russian interference

So tell me, if the information was really that strong, why did Obama need the Republicans to condemn Trump?

Oh and your source is hilarious.

Sen. McConnell made himself complicit in the Russian takeover of the White House.

Never knew Putin was my president.
edit on 9-7-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yeah! How about that?! Obama asked leading Republicans to stand with him, The President of the United States, and publically condemn Russian interference in the US election. Imagine that!

Where would we be now if they had agreed?

Instead, Mitch McConnel threaten partisan war with the White House and the Democrats for "interference in a presidential election"!

I'm just sayin, if you to point fingers, Mitch McConnell is your man!

edit on 9-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join