It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected Bible prophecies explanations.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: John4564

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

What people fail to understand is that previous ET intels came true. It was just a matter of how to interpret them.

So where is the clear and concise proof then?

Warmest

Lags

Still to come...from the public.

Bollocks...

Come on oh big philosopher or Guru...

Give us CLEAR AND CONCISE PROOF...

You cannot as you are a CHARLATAN and wasting space on a quality site...

Bye

Warmest

Lags

The proof is not just a matter of who is right or who is wrong. It's a matter of who has power and who has not. And the Bible depicts the calendar of the power distribution. God decided the time of this distribution. Before the time is not the time yet. Fortunately, you won't have long to wait.

God has nothing to do with the question I asked you!

Answer the question clearly please

Thank you.

Lags

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

You didn't ask a question. You said: Give us CLEAR AND CONCISE PROOF...

I replied that the proof you are waiting from me won't come from me but the public (footages of the Orleans UFO event) since I won't be here to post those proof...which will be available in the MSM (and the internet I guess) thanks to the public docs. Once back from our trip with the ETs, my new position will prevent me to present publicly such proof...at least at the beginning of our ministry as the Two Witnesses.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

You didn't ask a question. You said: Give us CLEAR AND CONCISE PROOF...

I replied that the proof you are waiting from me won't come from me but the public (footages of the Orleans UFO event) since I won't be here to post those proof...which will be available in the MSM (and the internet I guess) thanks to the public docs. Once back from our trip with the ETs, my new position will prevent me to present publicly such proof...at least at the beginning of our ministry as the Two Witnesses.

Sorry but you are talking out of your sphincter old chap and will not bluff me.

Try talking real English or PM me in French and I will relay your codswallop back here...

Thank you

Warmest

Lags

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I really think John4564 is very close to assimilating his experiences into something very useful (to himself) indeed.

Unfortunately he'll never be able to provide us with clear and concise proof of what he's saying - the reason being that his 'physical' experiences are most likely products of a subconscious mind that has had to grow to such a strength to try and get its message across that it directly affects his 'conscious' world. I speak of this as I have experience of just how strong the subconscious can be.

I find it amusing (not laughing at John4564 - I just see the irony) that his subconscious has chosen otherworldly contact alongside 'soul combining' the British Royal family to steer his eventual realisation, especially seeing as the male head of that part of the Royal family has the same name as the name of the mind function that the subconscious is trying to point in the right direction - 'Will'.

We all come from Royalty, and we're all capable of being Royalty - in a manner of speaking.
A real, earthly Royal family - like the Windsors - are worldly reflections we employ to serve to remind us of a pattern that is pre-existent.
The otherworldly contact, I assume, is to show John4564 that he does indeed belong to a Royal family, always has, always Will - just not the actual British Royal family.

Imagine just how much more lovely and productive life would be if everybody dropped their illusions of worldly grandeur and their imagined short-cuts to such and actually realised that the highest magic and majesty of the heavens resides in the outcome of something that every species does.

As humans we're blessed with the faculties to be able to realise this and become co-creators of paradise - yet we use our intelligence to build castles in the sky all the while neglecting (misusing) the tools we have available for us to start building them here, now, on solid ground.

I, for one, am guiltier than most - so I'm careful not to judge John4564's sharing of his experiences as being in any way dishonest. If anything they're a very interesting insight into just how powerful the subconscious can be in directing ones own will to be in-line with common wisdom.

edit on 26917 by 1656hrs because: clarity

edit on 26917 by 1656hrs because: clarity

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 1656hrs

If my words aren't enough, here are some others from The Gospel of Thomas on the same subject.

(22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom." 
They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?" 
Jesus said to them, "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in the place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness; then will you enter the kingdom."

(20) The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us what the kingdom of heaven is like." 
He said to them, "It is like a mustard seed. It is the smallest of all seeds. But when it falls on tilled soil, it produces a great plant and becomes a shelter for birds of the sky."

(96) Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a certain woman. She took a little leaven, concealed it in some dough, and made it into large loaves. Let him who has ears hear."

(29) Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."

(113) His disciples said to him, "When will the kingdom come?" 
"It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hello all,

I have deleted the public access to my book 'The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!', and all my other books, for the review of people's fate.
edit on 27-9-2017 by John4564 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Can someone tell me how to log OFF from ATS?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Can someone tell me how to log OFF from ATS?

Yes, I can help you Eric.

If you want to log off from the site all you have to do is go up to the top of the screen and just after the icon that says MY ATS (on the top right hand side) you will see an icon with an arrow pointing to the right.

When you click on it it will bring up another window and you will need to look on the left hand side of the screen and click on log out.

However, if you want to cancel your account here you will have to contact one of the moderaters to see if this is possible, if you cannot do this then all you have to do is not post here anymore and sadly slip into oblivion.

I sincerely wish the latter is not your case as I am sure you have much to contribute to ATS.

I hope that helps?

Warmest

Lags

edit on 27-9-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Hello all,

I have deleted the public access to my book 'The Bible Prophecies Explained At Last!', and all my other books, for the review of people's fate.

Hi John4564,

I can only assume you've had some sort of instruction/intuition leading you to do this. Can I ask, what has happened? Must be something pretty big I'm guessing

Having said that, if what I think has happened has happened - then I'll say 'congratulations' and 'good luck', and if that makes sense then I understand if you can't/don't want to say here what it is.

You are clearly an intelligent guy John4564 - if your wisdom has increased why not hang around and check-in from time-to-time when you're not busy to help others who are close? That's not why I came here but it's why I'm still here now...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

No, you can't help me, and you didn't.

The moderators are just good to ban someone or close a thread, not able to confirm two different IPs to unveil the truth, not able to say someone how to log OFF in a PM, not able to suppress a thread on demand (like I NOW do for this one and the other), not able to do anything FOR a member, but they are able to do everything AGAINST a member.

That's finally the atmosphere of so many forums' members through their moderators. It suffices ONE stupid guy like you and a thread falls into a constant ad hominem attack arena where people become unable to just read the answers to become aware that their questions have been already answered.

People become stupid, deaf and blind when hate supplants love, even and mainly those who THINK they love. They accuse the other of inflated ego when it's just the opposite because they don't want to be taught in a forum where they are SUPPOSED to be as smart as everyone else, and because they more easily believe lies accusing others than truths which rehabilitate them.

Like Kay says in MIB I: 'People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it'.

That's why the only thing I would like now is to disappear from ATS (being able to log OFF), like my threads to be deleted, to never come back here to let people bathe in their ignorance as they so deserve. People, especially like you, are not worthy to be saved. Unfortunately, they will have to beg a LONG TIME to be saved. People see evil when there is good. So they will really see evil for it is the only thing they are able to do.

The other future Witness was right after all. 'Don't try to help them', she often said. 'They won't listen'. 'They are just good to criticize and to mock, never to learn'. Many people believe they are at the same level, or even, most of the time, above, just because they are also a member of a forum. What an illusion!

The endtimes won't be a party time, but a judgment time. Not a time to giggle. The fear will shift. The wicked like you will tremble. And it will be too late, unless they deeply bow their knees to beg a real pardon (I mean it) and to suffer first (I mean it). The wrath of God is not a view of the mind.

As I said, the car has not hit the wall yet, and many people in the car are laughing while the wall is approaching fast. The Orleans UFO event is approaching fast too. And it will erase the sneaky smiles. My mistakes (made with sincerity to help people understand how the ET communications work) that haven't been forgiven by the yesterday's and today's readers, will make readers' own mistakes (and your own mistakes) unforgiven.

I am far more sad for the people's unfortunate coming fate (many called, few selected) than angry at them. So, I am sorry for you, and so many more. But God will be fair with those who will repent...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Fair enough Eric, John, Olivet, Jean or Lyphian (and why not 1656hrs whilst I am at it... (the writing style is fairly familiar but I may be wrong)

what you believe is not neccessarily what others want to believe (denying ignorance old chap!)), hence why I have challenged you on quite a few occasions here on ATS to provide proof of your past and present claims for which you have said that you are unable to do so.

YOU HAVE PROVIDED NO CLEAR AND CONCISIVE PROOF but play and twist your words around to avoid the question(s) in matter.

Here are two of your closed threads :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this one that was closed yesterday :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just for information Eric, I have personally contacted the journalist (Marie-Thérèse de BROSSES) that you blamed as a smearer and have made her aware that you are up to your old antics again (and now on an international level)... not only Marie-Thérèse de BROSSES but a couple of other journalists on serious news outlets and radio shows too...

Keep your eyes and ears open Eric on the French airwaves.

I will track you down wherever you go on internet and make sure that people know that you are a CHARLATAN.

Warmest

Lags

a reply to: John4564

edit on 27-9-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Fair enough Eric, John, Olivet, Jean or Lyphian (and why not 1656hrs whilst I am at it... (the writing style is fairly familiar but I may be wrong)

I'm in UK - I think John4564 is French.

I'm happy to answer any question you may have to clarify I'm not John4564.
edit on 27917 by 1656hrs because: posted without writing anything!

edit on 27917 by 1656hrs because: tidying quote to make relevant

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Thanks.

Whereabouts in the U.K.?

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

As I said, you are too stupid. I said that THERE CAN'T BE ANY PROOF FROM THE HEAVEN, FROM THE SPIRITUAL REALM, WHERE MATTER DISPAPEARS AS MATTER. That's even why NOBODY HAS THE LEAST PROOF IN THE WHOLE WORLD. ONLY THE ENDTIMES CALENDAR START WILL PROVIDE THOSE PROOF. And this is precisely what I announce. But you are so deaf and blind because of your hatred that you were unable to read my simple answer.

The only proof the French ufologists could have had from my ET experience was available in the field from which the ET ship, where I was for my abduction, took off. But NO ONE CAME to check, NOT EVEN the SEPRA!

But THE MILITARY, who NEVER came before and NEVER came after that event, in that area, CAME FOR 10 MNS TO CKECK THE FIELD OF MY UFO EVENT, just 10 days after the event.

So, the French UFO mafia accused me of many things when they never checked anything in situ from my claims. Even, Pierre Antoni, pilot for Air Inter, in touch with this French UFO mafia, who asked the future Witness to have a remote viewing training to do as she and I did, came at home when I just left the metropolitan France to the Reunion Island just after my abduction.

HE NEVER MADE ANY CHECK OF THE FIELD JUST OPENED NEXT DOOR FOR THE UFO COMMUNITY WHILE THE OTHER FUTURE WITNESS MENTIONED HIM THAT FIELD AS MY ABDUCTION SPOT. The Gendarmerie NEVER DID THE LEAST CHECK TOO.

SO, all of these French ufologists are just lazy self-appointed UFO researchers and notorious liars, except for their followers.

You can warn anyone you want against me. The sentence will be even more severe. Poor Lagomorphe...

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Can I answer you that via PM rather than publicly?

I'll send you a message now.

Ps. If you look back through the thread to my earlier replies I make the same mistake as yourself - I thought John4564 and Paul1214 were the same person. Turns out they're not.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

As I said, you are too stupid. I said that THERE CAN'T BE ANY PROOF FROM THE HEAVEN, FROM THE SPIRITUAL REALM, WHERE MATTER DISPAPEARS AS MATTER. That's even why NOBODY HAS THE LEAST PROOF IN THE WHOLE WORLD. ONLY THE ENDTIMES CALENDAR START WILL PROVIDE THOSE PROOF. And this is precisely what I announce. But you are so deaf and blind because of your hatred that you were unable to read my simple answer.

The only proof the French ufologists could have had from my ET experience was available in the field from which the ET ship, where I was for my abduction, took off. But NO ONE CAME to check, NOT EVEN the SEPRA!

But THE MILITARY, who NEVER came before and NEVER came after that event, in that area, CAME FOR 10 MNS TO CKECK THE FIELD OF MY UFO EVENT, just 10 days after the event.

So, the French UFO mafia accused me of many things when they never checked anything in situ from my claims. Even, Pierre Antoni, pilot for Air Inter, in touch with this French UFO mafia, who asked the future Witness to have a remote viewing training to do as she and I did, came at home when I just left the metropolitan France to the Reunion Island just after my abduction.

HE NEVER MADE ANY CHECK OF THE FIELD JUST OPENED NEXT DOOR FOR THE UFO COMMUNITY WHILE THE OTHER FUTURE WITNESS MENTIONED HIM THAT FIELD AS MY ABDUCTION SPOT. The Gendarmerie NEVER DID THE LEAST CHECK TOO.

SO, all of these French ufologists are just lazy self-appointed UFO researchers and notorious liars, except for their followers.

You can warn anyone you want against me. The sentence will be even more severe. Poor Lagomorphe...

Thank you for your deep and frustrated angry response Eric....

Truth hurts huh??

Kindest respects as always

Lags

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Thanks.

Whereabouts in the U.K.?

I've sent the PM.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1656hrs

Thanks.

Whereabouts in the U.K.?

I've sent the PM.

Done too

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Thank you for your deep and frustrated angry response Eric....

Truth hurts huh??

Kindest respects as always

Lags

Yes, you will suffer from the truth, you malisciously and dishonestly call anger to better hide that you're wrong about me, very very soon, poor Lagomorphe. The karma will come almost instantly.

And stop your hypocrisy of 'warmest' and 'kindest respects' you don't think and do at all while you multiply your knife hits in my back.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: John4564

Is it still the day for your abduction today?

Or have you changed the date again?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join