It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone had an encounter with someone you thought was normal but now you think they aren't human?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
I'm just curious, a friend was telling me about a homeless guy asking for food, she gave him some, looked in her purse to pull out money and he was gone. He couldn't have went anywhere, he just vanished when she looked up.

A friend of 20 some odd years decided last year that I wasn't human- she's convinced I'm from another world.

Then again, she also believes in spirits, and living life after life...

Nutters, the lot of you.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Im about 98% sure you are a goldfish... the 2%uncertainty is that i think you may be a flea.... im pretty sure jts a goldfish though.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I never knew what to make of this but once I saw a man walking down the street. He had unusual blue eyes and curly blonde hair. We made eye contact for a second as he passed me and I had the strangest feeling of at ease and love wash over me. I was not interested in him sexually but it was just such a powerful feeling that everything was right with the world. I stopped on the spot and turned to look at him and other people, men and women all had the same expression I did.

I don't know what caused this or what it was but I've never had that feeling since

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Years ago I was at a park near a lake close to my home.

I decided to sit on a swing and enjoy the scenery while watching my young children play. A young boy seemed in deep conversation with them so I got up from the swing and approached the three of them. They instantly quit talking and I introduced myself and asked his name. He didn't answer-at all. I asked again-he was expressionless. Suddenly, his face turned extremely serious, his eyes seemed to disappear and he mechanically turned and walked away-there was no adult present for him.

I asked my children who he was and they said they couldn't remember or what he said. Then, they ran away playing with other children. Always bothered me.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

an old lady walked past me in a restaraunt smiled at me and walked towards the toilet, and never came back, i searched the way she went and could not have went anywhere but back past me, also when she looked at me it was as if she knew me......

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
i know this is likely meant in a paranormal sense.....but in a far more realistic and practical sense i meet people that are less than human all of the time. Maybe you could call them "sub human".

think about it like this: what is a human? what makes someone "human"? Are you human merely by virtue of having a homo sapien body? what does it mean when someone says "thats inhuman" referring to behavior?

i forget who said it, a sociologist i think, "man(homo sapiens) is a creature capable of humanness"

in other words, if a homo sapien was born in a jungle setting and raised by animals, how human would it be? isnt being human more than just having a human body? doesnt it REQUIRE the development of the potential that exists uniquely in homo sapiens versus all other animals?

animals can cry, grieve, mate for life, count, talk, paint, organize and many other things that humans do......so what about those things makes us human and makes the animals not human? Obviously there must be something more to being human than those abilities we share in common with animals.

anyway, not trying to hijack the thread but i think this is an important aspect to the OPs question.

do i meet people that dont seem human? all of the time.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   
in all seriousness I have always thought that there is an unhuman quality to Hilary Clinton. I choose the term unhuman, rather than inhuman deliberately. it is quite likely has she engaged in inhuman behaviour, but that is not what I am referring to. There is something soulless and unsound in the way she moves, talks, and looks.

Alien, demonic, undead? I'm not sure, but I am very glad she didn't get the chance to wield supreme executive power, as much for those reasons as any other.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
AugustusMasonicus...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Years ago I worked in a large downtown building which was attached to a department store. I was hurrying to leave at the end of the day to get outside to walk to my parking garage.

There were a lot of people milling about on their way home. I had been in a very distraught mood due to the recent loss of my husband in an accident.

That morning, I had been walking from the parking garage to my building when I saw a small bird in the middle of the sidewalk. I helped it to move over towards the side of the building so it would not get stepped on. I felt extraordinarily drawn to this bird and did not want to leave it.

I almost was going to get a box to bring back to that spot to take the bird with me into work to keep it safe. Don't ask me why I felt so strongly about this because I don't understand myself.

After some time I decided I was going to go to work and leave the bird. As I walked the rest of the way to my building there were white feathers literally everywhere on the ground. Not just in one spot, but sprinkled the entire rest of the way to the building, which took me on two downtown streets. I kept thinking, does anyone else see all of these feathers?

Now please know that I do not hallucinate and I do not do any kind of drugs or take medication. I am and was at that time a well paid business professional with a very rational mind.

So going back to my encounter with a being whom I thought was not human...a very strange voice called to me as I walked through the lobby. I was not sure if it were male or female voice. Thought it was a homeless person. Again, I could not tell if it was a man or a woman.

It was very warm day and yet this person had layer upon layer upon layer of clothing on them as if it were winter. In fact they had scarves and hoods on their head so much so that I could barely see any type of face. This person was so tall and thin despite all the clothing that they soared above everyone else. It was such a strange and striking individual that I was amazed the no one else was looking at them.

When I looked into the hooded area it looked as if I were looking at a bird and not a human, with a very large beak, and sunglasses on. This person or being asked me if I had any money for them, and I apologized and said I did not have any change on me at all which was the truth. And that is when I looked at them and saw the beak. It was not a large nose. I was so disoriented from what I was seeing I didn't know what to say or do after that, but I had stopped walking for a moment to answer that person.

Out of nowhere this person or being handed me the most beautiful coral colored rose and said please take this for being so kind. I said I did not have any money and the person said I want you to have this. I thanked the person and walked away with a rose in my hand feeling as if I had just woken from a dream. As I walked to my car everything felt unreal about that encounter except for the fact that I had a rose in my hand. To this day I have no idea what transpired there.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Galadriel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: rickymouse

The real question is, is what one thinks is not real more real than what one thinks is real?

We have been conditioned for many generations. I would say that right now, we believe more stuff that is unreal than is real. This is in response to scientific evidence collected over centuries to make us believe and focus on what others want us to see. Yes, there is true science, but most times interpretation is twisted just like fake news

Think of this...what do we need to live. We need some food, some warmth, shelter from the elements of some kind, someone to love or some friends or both. We need Ka...to communicate with others, it can even be animals or trees. It doesn't matter if they understand, we need to talk. We do not do good alone, we need other life around us. We draw energy from the environment too, we draw nutrition from the air through our lungs and skin.

Think about how simple and inexpensive this is to live...how easy we can live with our needs. We do need an occasional treat to boost dopamine, that is a need and not a want. When our wants and desires get outlandish, we wind up broke and depressed. Most people will cut back on their needs to get what they want and this is evident throughout society. In fact society promotes wants to make people need to work more to survive. The worshiping of the economy is what society seems to be doing, society is a big scam, a lie that everyone has been led to believe is normal.

The hippies back in the sixties were more real than what we are led to believe is normal. Many of the Native Americans used to have a better real society than was in the cities in Europe back in the fourteen hundreds.

This world is far from real. The Amish have more of a real society than the rest of our country.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
amazing thread! sadly there are a lot of dumbass 12 year old trolls hickjacking this thread with crap like hurr durr my ex-wife or [insert politician name here]

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
and as for the question well i have my suspicions but its probally just me being paranoid,probally...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Good Gods I wouldn't even know where to begin on this subject.

In short, YES.

The most vivid recall I have at the moment was walking with a friend in Austin in the early 90's.

A well dressed older gentleman, in clothing that reminded me of the 1920's s on the sidewalk.

He was very tall, and had a very serious, somber disposition.

I remember noticing he looked like he had makeup on, and my initial impression was that he was an actor walking home after a theatre performance.....nothing too unusual, right?

Except when he passed up the ambient temperature of the air dropped ten degrees.

I remember shivering and noticing the change in temp after the fact.

A block later my friend mentioned the man again, and asked me if I noticed anything strange.

I told him I had an unusual feeling, but didn't really register anything else.

My friend just narrowed his eyes and said "That was an MIB. Man out of space and time. An alien."

Dammit.

There is was.
Mind blown.

KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yes. Also a homeless man, who was in government programs by the brief discussions we had where he gave away too much information and then closed up.

But was standing in a lineup at the service counter at the store and heard very loudly my name being called, non audibly.

Turned around and he was behind me looking at me with sad eyes. He knew I had heard him.

There have been other encounters with police that I sent away, with quite a lecture on citizens and corrupt police, basically what I called the hero or zero lecture. The in one particular was really eager to leave, he started undulating and he slithered away in a very non human manner. I had to phone up a friend and said they aren't human and she told me some things to, and already knew that.

Quite a program going on here on earth with the black ops. Whistleblowers tell quite a bit. Not everyone here is human.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Could be the same as all the stories about cars passing and disappearing, streets changing and back again maybe he belonged somewhere else begging and was here for a few seconds.

Lot of interesting ones in here.

edit on 2-7-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I did perform an autopsy on a man that looked like a Neanderthal. He did not look human. Like a straight up caveman. His bone structure was massive, huge hands and feet, gorilla like face.

The guy was supposed to be a Native American. But he didn't look Native at all.

He was a little on the short side but a wide and muscular man. He was in his 70s but was built like a young athlete. He had a giant wide nose. Dude looked like what you see in anthro books.

Sorry about all the edits but I'm just remembering more. His skull was so thick. The striker blade was not big enough. His skull was that thick. The thickest skull I ever saw. His organs looked normal.

He was not retarded or had any known handicap.

Dude just looked like a Neanderthal.

edit on 2-7-2017 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth
I'm just curious, a friend was telling me about a homeless guy asking for food, she gave him some, looked in her purse to pull out money and he was gone. He couldn't have went anywhere, he just vanished when she looked up.

It's just the matrix.

We live in a virtual world. Not every body you see walking about is "alive".

Many are just "props" put there by the matrix algorithm, to create the illusion of population.

One of the rules, built into the algorithm, is that none of the "props" are allowed to be seen to "vanish" right before your eyes. But, glance away for a brief moment, and look back, and they can be gone.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

My ex-wife . At first thought she was human . Turns out she isnt .

My thought exactly. My ex-wife was Babalon, the Great (and I mean, Grrrrrrrreat!) Wh*re. She would have run off with Elron given the chance. I nearly blew myself up (metaphorically) over her, but got over it.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yes. On 2 separate occassions, people I spoke with in small parking lot vanished under 5 seconds after concluding convo.

One was on crutches.

Without going into detail, there is just no way these people could move that fast on foot...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Might have been a pedophiles lure. The child will approach another child in the park and ask them to come and play. They kid leaves with the child to the pedophile awaiting in a car ready to abduct the new victim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join