It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President’s abuse of the press is violative of his oath of office and is grounds for impeachment

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The president has freedom of speech and that freedom expends to making a idiot of himself via twitter.

Sorry you got a imbecile with the mentality of a 14 year old girl as president.......but you got to live with it for the next 4 years. You get the president YOU deserve and after picking Trump and Hillary (the two worst candidates) out of 300 million Americans.....well you deserve all you get

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

nice to see democrats speaking up but this first amendment you speak of works both ways. it guarantees freedom of the press but also freedom of speech and i am sorry but the blatant lies and the pettiness of the press in general deserves what ever response trump shoots there way via twitter. really my momma told me don't talk blank unless you can back that blank up.how many reporters has he had arrested for lying how many has he called editor and demanded they be fired? have you heard some of their hard hitting reporting here is a loose quote the greedy president had demanded 2 scoops of ice cream with his pie the rest of us got 1 and poor pence was made to eat a fruit salad . really that is some scandoluous stuff there he had 2 scoops wow.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
The man is not fit for the office of President.

By what credentials do you base this statement on?
Because personally the last 3 presidents were not fit to hold office.
I will stay reserved on this one til Trump sexual assaults someone in the oval office or actually starts WWIII.
His so called "abuse of the press" is retaliatory in nature and I commend him for putting these ivory tower dwellers on notice. Now we as a people can start looking at actual facts rather than the journalist activists who infest out media establishment. I think the whole MSM needs to be reworked and reminded who it really works for.
Here Here!!

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So what good did calling Mika dumb as a rock or Joe crazy do the country?
Just so we're clear on how he does these things for the good of the country.
What was served by saying Mika was bleeding all over her face. ( a lie btw).
Who in our country was served by saying they asked him three times to join him?
And he said no? Who was that lie for?
He pulled them into his private quarters well Joe anyway Mika wouldn't join them.
Joe was in there for a mere fifteen minutes..
Joe didn't invite himself into the private quarters at the club.
So what good was being served with this childish rant?

Yours and every other raving mad progressive are focused on it instead of the actual policies being implemented and worked on. Trump's commanding leadership has your focus, he is succeeding in his job because of it. Thanks for playing your part as expected.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not so fast!

Don't be too sure of that!

The dynamic duo of Billary...Fishy Cigarman and his evil sidekick, the Sorceress of Darkness, (cough) might be candidates.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: renzevon
a reply to: yuppa

Its private property and they are there at the pleasure of the president.

It's public property and the President is there at the pleasure of the people.

If you need security cleareance its NOT PUBLIC PROPERTY. ANd no look it up they press does not have a right to be there if they become a problem or they stop having press briefings.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

"Thick Skinned" and "Voice of Reason" are not listed as qualifications in Article II, Section I of the Constitution. Furthermore the US President has not ordered the government to do anything to the Press. He is allowed to say what he wants about the Media so long as he doesn't order the government to do anything. He can even kick the press corps out of the White House and ban them from ever entering again and it would be perfectly Constitutional. Stupid, but Constitutional.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: arcnaver

Unlike Obama who conducted illegal spying on the press.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's ok to fire back but what he did was not just hitting back. He was nasty and personal to a private us citizen. And demanding that they apologize for saying unflattering things about him??? Or he's going to have a hit piece published about you in another free press venue?? That my dear is blackmail and collusion with the editor of TNE. They could both face charges.
Wonder why the enquirer hasn't published that piece yet??? Scared of the repercussions maybe?

Is it a hit peice if the accusations are true? A judge would say they started it and as such they can suck it up. the ENquirer is entertainment and it says so on th ecover. they can legally do that without being called blackmail because its in a lie magazine made for entertainment. SHoot he can say its a protest and be legally in his right.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

As long as pres is not impeding speech.....you got a sh*t case. Pres can fire back as hard and often as he wants crybabies.

In addition press should stick to policy issues not mental evaluation ect.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: arcnaver

The press wants to set up a one way street with a clear field of fire. The sad part then is that condition would represent contrition. You can see some of the republican really lamenting that they cant be stars of the tv show. The prees is needed to make these TV stars but not Trump.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Let's not forget the republican baseball practice shootings.

It was CNN, MSNBC, NYT and the rest of the leftist muckraker press that fed the murderous rage and turned it's loyal nut-job fan against innocent republican lawmakers. Oh how that shooter loved his Rachel Maddow...he was her biggest fan.

At least Trump thinks they needed a slap down. They almost got away with inciting mass murder.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What is wrong with someone exercising their Second Amendment rights? Haven't you seen the new NRA video? Exactly who is encouraging gun violence? Not CNN.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Private US citizen who is a public media figure who has bashed him quite a bit. I think he said in no uncertain terms, he's fed up with that. If she can't handle the heat, then......... It's easy to fish it out, but now they press is finding they have a glass jaw.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

If Trump can't handle the heat....

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

LOL!

This is top notch sarcasm, right?

If not, you need to reflect on your life choices and your understanding of our political system and the foundations of our country.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I love Trumps abuse of the press.

Its the best political comedy we have had in years and the press deserves every thing they get thrown at them and then some.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ten pages and not ONE person agrees with you. PLONK.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yea but our shenanigans are cheeky and fun.

His are cruel and tragic.

Which makes them not really shenanigans at all

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join