It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Time Magazine cover of Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

A narcissist does, what a narcissist does.

He even signed it, lol.

The White House is a reality TV Show and the staff(Producers) are just trying their best to keep their 'star' from killing himself or other people while they film the first season.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I am NOT a Trump supporter by any stretch of the imagination but as far as I'm concerned, the cover itself is not so out of the ordinary.

Hell, I used to have one of Golf Digest with my picture on the cover that I had made for fun at a booth in the Luxor hotel while I was in Las Vegas 20+ years ago. The cover caption under my picture said; "Amateur of the Year"

I hung it in my office as a joke and it was the subject of much laughter over the years. Especially among those who knew how bad my golf game really was.

But then, I wasn't an uber wealthy real estate mogul/Celebrity known for publicly & repeatedly declaring that golf was a "Fake Sport" and I wasn't expecting anyone to take it as real or factual.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be so quick to float the defense that Donald may have been duped into believing it was real either.

Seeing how the real issue of Time magazine that featured Donald Trump on the cover had a cover caption and actual article that wasn't very flattering of Trump, I'm betting he had this one made to boast about being on their cover without revealing or promoting the negative article it contained within.

Not sure whether that's Fake News or Fake Fame, but I'm pretty sure it's narcissistic and egotistical to say the very least.

When you combine that behavior with someone who's constantly labeling all negative news coverage of himself as "Fake News," it's truly pathetic.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I don't think he actually signed the fake cover as dreamingawake claimed.

I read the linked article and while it did show Trump's signature on a Time magazine cover with his picture on it, I think it was a different cover and the article itself didn't say a word about him signing the fake.

I actually wish he had, but I don't yet believe he did.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Took two seconds to look this up.
He signed the fake Time cover, that's all one really needs to know. When has trump not been an ego?

Beware of the pretty pictures - they might lie.
That is not the cover in question.

The article does not mention him signing the real fake cover, but the picture sure suggest that!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I don't think he signed the "fake" Time magazine cover that he hung in his clubs.

The one depicted in your source linked article is a different and probably real issue of Time and the article itself doesn't say anything about signing the fake.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I would love to see your photo on the moon!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Trump PRETENDED to be his OWN "publicist" and impersonated someone before...

Classic symptoms of insecure "father issues"...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I think Trump is his own publisist lol

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Fake Time Magazine cover of Trump.
So, it is on the TV and all over the internet. Were there phony Time Magazine pictures of Trump on the cover hanging in a number of his resorts or were there not. I do not know. But on the possibility that it IS true, why would he have these fake covers hung in public places.

Could it be that he was attempting to impress the people who visit his resorts with his fame and popularity,,,,,,or

Was he told by someone in his organization that it was true, that he was on the cover of Time when he was not , who then showed him the fake covers and he believed them without knowing it was fake.
Why else might this be?

Help me out here. True or false, I do not care. If false then all it is is fake news.
But if it is true, that these fake covers hang in a number of his business, then just what does that tell us about the man. Out right liar, or easily fooled egotist.

Hahaha.....trump is such a narcissistic idiot, he had fake magazine covers made of himself and has them displayed at some of his golf resorts, TIME is making him take them down!!!!! LMAO!!!

I would post the link, but on mobile!

If that does not show you how truly narcissistic he is, you be blind!!!!

edit on 28-6-2017 by kurthall because: Add

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

The poor guy, he is so hollow the empty inside him can never be filled no matter how much fake accolades.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Jefferton

Clearly he wanted to know, lay off. How many STUPID Hillary Clinton threads are there???? Hell I think there is one about her spitting something into a glass(it was a cough drop back when she had Pneumonia) then we had the "does Hillary wear diapers thread" I don't know there were an awful lot of REALLY stupid ones!!!

If you didn't like the thread why did you read it, and take time to respond? Just to make the OP feel bad??

Thanks for that Kurt. I kind of thought that with the massive coverage on the net, and the late night comedian coverage that this story must have been pretty well vetted as being true. What I was really wondering by putting up this thread was to see how our neighbor Trump supporters would spin it. Clearly it would prove difficult. Jefferton's reply fit a practiced supporter pattern of just dismissing whatever it is about him that calls into question Trumps wellness of mind.

From my experience, this kind of dismissal is common among cult members, lauding the leaders virtues while ignoring or justifying the ab-normal behavior.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

The White House is a reality TV Show and the staff(Producers) are just trying their best to keep their 'star' from killing himself or other people while they film the first season.

Great. Simple really.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: windword

The poor guy, he is so hollow the empty inside him can never be filled no matter how much fake accolades.

And thank you vonclod. He is a poor guy indeed.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
My my... seems liberals are having to scrape the barrel for their hit pieces these days... I bet they are longing for the heady days of Russian conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The Russians sent them to him.

How was he supposed to know they weren't legit?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
As President I dont think it would be legal for him to sign.tnem and leave them laying around. Sounds like a hit Job for harassment.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

I am NOT a Trump supporter by any stretch of the imagination but as far as I'm concerned, the cover itself is not so out of the ordinary.

Hell, I used to have one of Golf Digest with my picture on the cover that I had made for fun at a booth in the Luxor hotel while I was in Las Vegas 20+ years ago. The cover caption under my picture said; "Amateur of the Year"

I hung it in my office as a joke and it was the subject of much laughter over the years. Especially among those who knew how bad my golf game really was.

Yes, Ive seen your posts, they tend to always be pretty well balanced.

But with respect to what you've said here, youre also not heading up what used to be the USA.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
reply fit a practiced supporter pattern of just dismissing whatever it is about him that calls into question Trumps wellness of mind.

From my experience, this kind of dismissal is common among cult members, lauding the leaders virtues while ignoring or justifying the ab-normal behavior.

It is a very common response. Here on ATS, it's a bit more visible because it tends to always be the same actors immediately dismissing it. What I do take solace in however, is that the immediate attempted nullification that takes place here is not indicative of how the rest of the world and especially the US is reacting and President Trump's approval rating is all anyone needs to reference to show that.

Eventually the snakes will become canibals if he keeps up his nonsensical parlor tricks.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

What you actually think 'the rest of the world' cares if a superimposed pic of Trump on a Time magaizine cover is hanging in his resorts?

He has actually been on cover of Time magazine multiple times you know...

edit on 28/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Time asks Trump to take down fake magazine covers
Trump certainly doesn't have Time Magazine's permission to do this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join