It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Time Magazine cover of Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Fake Time Magazine cover of Trump.
So, it is on the TV and all over the internet. Were there phony Time Magazine pictures of Trump on the cover hanging in a number of his resorts or were there not. I do not know. But on the possibility that it IS true, why would he have these fake covers hung in public places.

Could it be that he was attempting to impress the people who visit his resorts with his fame and popularity,,,,,,or

Was he told by someone in his organization that it was true, that he was on the cover of Time when he was not , who then showed him the fake covers and he believed them without knowing it was fake.
Why else might this be?

Help me out here. True or false, I do not care. If false then all it is is fake news.
But if it is true, that these fake covers hang in a number of his business, then just what does that tell us about the man. Out right liar, or easily fooled egotist.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's a bit like something Kim would do in North Korea, lol.

It could be someone down the chain who manages the establishments. They may have thought it would be an honouring kind of thing to do and some good butt licking promotionally. However, it has backfired spectacularly and may get them the ol' sack.

I doubt it was Trump personally who gave the directive. Yet one never knows in this crazy of crazies world.

I don't even know which are pretend and which are real. I know he has been on the cover for real once, that is all.

He sure has got his work cut out. People really hate him. I am very much on the left in politics generally and I don't find him that offensive. I suppose that is because I do "get him". He is a business President. He is running America very much as an Executive. I genuinely believe he wants to make America a wealthier nation.

He has his work cut out for sure. They will not let him rest. For some reason his face does not fit with the globalists and their plans. He is a bit too nationalist. They like to use America as a tool and think so little of its culture and national heritage. The problem is while we are forgetting about our own heritage and destroying our national identities at the same time Russia, India and China are building theirs. They still play the globalist game, but they don't sacrifice their national identity for it. Saudi Arabia don't either. They are very clever and we are totally exploited by our business partners who force on us dictates of how we are to behave in relation to their customs, etc. As it stands I believe they will be stronger for it and we will sell out to such a point that we own nothing of ourselves anymore and have no culture left or identity. We will be void of everything except our status as economic units; glorified corporate battery cells.

For example liberal media like The Guardian slam all our cultural values. They mock the nuclear family, traditional Western marriages, etc while "bigging up" every other culture's ceremonies. Remember how beautiful and lavish our wedding ceremonies used to be? Only the wealthy have that opportunity now. Hindu weddings even for poor people are beautiful and colorful and still encouraged socially. In the UK we have civil partnerships that only hold state meaning and marriage is so much in decline among the masses. We are becoming scruffy gentiles with no values like Orwell's "proles". I see this very clearly.

In our eagerness to sell out constantly to the highest bidder we have lost and are losing everything that was our own as individual Western nations. We will come to resemble something as dark and murky as Orwell's "1984", with no values or individuality and only a hand to mouth existence dictated to by state. How ugly that will be and already is for so many of us who have lost all our traditional privileges and opportunities to practice the culture that was handed down to us.

edit on 28-6-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

It's true.

And probably something to do with "The Apprentice".

A promo or gimmick, who knows.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Who really cares about this?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I have a picture of myself on the moon.. I wonder what that makes me?

A. Hope-full
B. Fantast
C. Hoaxer
D. Con artist
E. Lier
F. Futurist
G. Artist
I. Human

I guess we need some guidance and a law, this is getting out of hand and is very confusing.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

I have a picture of myself on the moon.. I wonder what that makes me?

A. Hope-full
B. Fantast
C. Hoaxer
D. Con artist
E. Lier
F. Futurist
G. Artist
I. Human

I guess we need some guidance and a law, this is getting out of hand and is very confusing.

J. Astronaut
You're an astronaut!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Help his giant ego is continuing to suck in all members!

It's fake.

Kerri Chyka, a spokeswoman for Time Inc., told The Washington Post that the cover is, indeed, fake. Meanwhile, White House spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders said she could not confirm whether or not Trump knew the cover was fake. “We couldn’t comment on the decor at Trump Golf clubs one way or another,” she said.

source

Time Magazine doesn't favor Trump, pretty sure he knows it.

Took two seconds to look this up.
He signed the fake Time cover, that's all one really needs to know. When has trump not been an ego?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I have a feeling Trump is going to write an ATS Mandela thread soon...
edit on 28-6-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This is going... deeper.

Source, German only

The barcode (!) on his cover is a coded url.
Leading to a karaoke-software-download! Karaoke, of all... Nevermind.

Is this a cheap photoshop-job? Of course it is! Source and WHICH president was used back then?

Right now, I am grinning like the mad idiot you might think I really am.

edit on 28 6 2017 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I was just thinking Mandela effect !!

a reply to: Abysha

(post by WUNK22 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Who cares, his president of the United States of America!! Get over it, the butt hurt is making you guys look foolish, not Trump. MAGA!!!
Buuuwwwaaahahahaha!!, idiots!!

This post says everything you need to know about the grass root support for Trump. It is both embarrassing and frightening.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

HAHA!

“I have been on their cover, like, 14 or 15 times,” Trump said in his remarks. “Like, if Tom Brady is on the cover, it’s one time, because he won the Super Bowl or something, right? I’ve been on it for 15 times this year.”
Donald Trump

Skip forward to the 13 minute mark to hear Trump brag about how many times he's been on the cover of Time Magazine!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This Trump. Naughty and sense of humor. As long as he doesn't sell the magazine, it's his freedom of speech.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

It is not my personal experience that hate is the feeling for Trump. He's a pathetic. A national embarrassment.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Maybe it is RUSSIAN Times...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

He been on fourteen times which is why this is so bizarre. But this one does give a glowing account of trump as a banner across the top and under his picture...complete with requisite exclamation point.
The other two articles on that cover were actually from the March ninth issue which featured a picture of Kate Winslet.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

It's just more of that narcissistic personality bud. The presidents mental health should be very important to you.
This is not important in and of itself. But it is part of a pattern.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Did you hang it at work so people would believe you went to the moon?
Ok...not the same thing.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Clearly he wanted to know, lay off. How many STUPID Hillary Clinton threads are there???? Hell I think there is one about her spitting something into a glass(it was a cough drop back when she had Pneumonia) then we had the "does Hillary wear diapers thread" I don't know there were an awful lot of REALLY stupid ones!!!

If you didn't like the thread why did you read it, and take time to respond? Just to make the OP feel bad??

edit on 28-6-2017 by kurthall because: add

edit on 28-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join