It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Global! Alien, interdimensional disclosure imminent!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I have noticed via twitter that a number of those i follow are saying that this much talked about big news is very close, with one source saying today!!

This youtube video from "anonymous" is interesting... is now the time??

has anyone else heard anything as of late that has made them think something "big" is coming??

i "feel" something is close....

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Cant watch the video right not but going to say this. People have felt disclosure is "coming" for years. We're still waiting and looking at chopped up, zoomed in youtube videos of unidentified objects as well as listening to new and old reports/encounters.

I believe there is much we're not told. I long for the day we're enlightened as an entire population. I really do.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

This interesting article is from a couple of days ago..

NEWS & TECHNOLOGY 21 June 2017
Weird orbits hint ‘Planet Ten’ might lurk at solar system edge

www.newscientist.com...

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

It's probably just one of Tom Delonge's sock accounts trying to drum up business

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Well, not that it matters, since it's just an opinion with zero proof to back it up, but this is not Anonymous' official account.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
i also saw this anonymous source that says big news is coming, we will soon find out!!
archive.4plebs.org...

Hello /pol/, it has been almost 2 months since we last spoke. My apologies for not keeping my promise of weekly updates, as I had no choice but abandon the idea. I'm here to let you know that sometime between right now as I type this, or no later than around 2 pm tomorrow, you will be either read about, listen to, or watch a news story. You will probably see it first on Twitter from a few well known conservative (right wing) people. It will break on cable news shortly after. I can not go in to specifics. I know most of you all support President Trump, so have no worries on the matter. This information will completely shift the narrative away from him and any of his staff. You will all be very happy and excited about this as many of us have and will too. Look forward to many happenings next week. Things are about to shift in a direction Democrats are going to hate. It will be lovely. Big happenings, not just silly things like "Russia" hoax or "Yet another Terrorist attack has happened". Most of you all have been waiting for a happening like this for a year or more, and people will be talking about this for years to come. Stay thirsty my friends. Promises made, promises kept.

i also hear that HC is being investigated by the senate.... so it could be about that, and not aliens!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Sorry, the only disclosure coming is that which you have already experienced.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I "feel" something is close...

It's your cat. If you don't have a cat then you have far more reason to worry.

All joking aside this smells suspiciously like the Galactic Federation of Light and the hysterical idiocy of Blossom Goodchild.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Pfft Twinkies have more sustenance than Anothermouse, ooh i mean Anonymous.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

In the absense of some base for that disclosure statement, I take it they mixed DNC nut jobs with aliens, and by disclosure they mean Soros and dirty money trails.

So in that sense - right on target I'd say!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Nonsense. Disclosure is already happening.

I suggest waiting for the "Big One", because it's already happening now.

When we have more private space entrepeneurial ventures like SpaceX and Bigelow, there will be more 'hard' disclosure like what most people seem to crave. In the meantime there is 'soft', not very sexy disclosure. But it's better than nothing.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

My favorite topic. I hope they've got something definitive for us this time. Good call!

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Isn't it strange how we have all been programmed to doubt things that are obviously true until the media outlets report their validity? I feel that phenomenon myself, and admittedly it can be quite uncomfortable to fight against. I think there will always be a small part of me that doubts b/c of this social factor, and another small part of me that is so afraid of the truth, that ignorance is bliss. I don't want to find out we've entered into a people-for-technology contract that we can't get out of.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
"on the verge of discovering evidence of alien life"

That's rather different than disclosure happening "soon"... Does no one find it suspect that all the globalists are promoting belief in aliens? Anyone? And NASA, who everyone #s on for lying, is suddenly not lying? Are you sure?

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Disclosure, it makes me wonder if they'll toss us a curve ball and name people we believe to be human, are actually 'alien life forms'. Just a theory but i can't be the only one who's thought of that.They've been here for some time, atleast many of us believe that, so it's not that far fetched to believe they're planning to slowly infiltrate that truth into society. Most are already waiting for it, when it's time, the world will receive them because, .. well lets wait for that conclusion before jumping too far ahead.
edit on 23-6-2017 by Sapphire because: a typing mishap

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Just another year of "something big" for the last decade. Firm beilver in aliens. Doubt we can put a date on anything. Fingers crossed though

Thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
My favourite topic also. It leads to bigger disappointments usually. a reply to: Sapphire

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

It can, but i'm hoping this time we get to experience something remarkable. God knows we deserve it.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

The agenda is strong.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

How did you know i am getting a Kitten soon, when it can leave its mother lol (gen up!)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join