It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Fingered Mummy Found in NAZCA Peru

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CardDown
The remains of the dead should not be used as props for UFO promoters and entertainers like Maussan and Gaia. We've had the Star Child, Greer's Sirius "Atacama Humanoid," and when challenged about the BeWitness Slides, Maussan offered a bounty for the child's body itself.

Forensic Anthropologists should be in charge of this kind of thing. Once the science is done, if there's anything valid, share it with the world.

They're not going to let a forensic anthropologist anywhere near those remains. I taught anatomy labs for one of the best forensic anthropologists in Texas. They wouldn't let him anywhere near those laughable frauds.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Where here are some X -rays
( click on the Small pic " thumb " for a bigger Picture a blow Up )

The Skull

well Byrd a bigger View , Odd Looking Ankle Bones ( Tarpals )
fake ? could very well be :
The Feet & Ankle ?

upper body

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

The Skull

Very nice work. I'm not my professor, however...

Judging from the teeth, this is the x-ray of an adult human. The forehead may have been shaped but it's not that unusual. I did force myself to watch part of the video (really bad because you have to keep rewinding to see details and catch quotes.)

The Feet & Ankle ?

They removed the big toe ...and when they rotate the body (5:25 or so) you can see where the pinky was removed as well. They appear to have removed the cuneiform bones and positioned the phalanges next to the talus and calcaneus. (large picture of foot bones with labels here)

upper body

That's all human anatomy. So it appears they made a fake from a real human skeleton or mummy. But it's not alien.
edit on 26-6-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

The Skull

Very nice work. I'm not my professor, however...

Judging from the teeth, this is the x-ray of an adult human. The forehead may have been shaped but it's not that unusual. I did force myself to watch part of the video (really bad because you have to keep rewinding to see details and catch quotes.)

The Feet & Ankle ?

They removed the big toe ...and when they rotate the body (5:25 or so) you can see where the pinky was removed as well. They appear to have removed the cuneiform bones and positioned the phalanges next to the talus and calcaneus. (large picture of foot bones with labels here)

upper body

That's all human anatomy. So it appears they made a fake from a real human skeleton or mummy. But it's not alien.

Thanks for the Info ! Byrd

big teeth at that , i wonder how big the eye sockets are ,

yeah they may of removed the 2 end toes,
I thought that too,

but GAIA claims the carbon dating is anywhere from 244 to 480 a.d.
strange tho,

the closes so far that i see in a genetic deformity is

that could relate too this

is

MARFANS Syndrome

just maybe this body is suffering from a BAD case of
Marfan syndrome ,

and someone took the first and last digits off both ands and feet

IDK.. just a assumption.

Marfan syndrome
en.wikipedia.org...

just trying to see a side of it not being totaly faked

but it pointing out that it is Fake.

well lets.. wait to hear what Gaia is going to say ..

and if they are Silence about it

well there our answer Byrd .

FAKE!!!

too ADD: BYRD

let Not Compare to that Fake single HAND with no Body! the 6 boned finger fake:
with this Mummy ( Body )

there are not from the same Person ... they are separate entities

edit on 22017TuesdayfAmerica/Chicago6177 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

They appear to be normal sized.

Pre-Columbian and certainly in range... but given the other errors there (mummies are NOT bodies with their internal organs removed as one woman claimed) I don't know that I'd believe it.

the closes so far that i see in a genetic deformity is that could relate too this

MARFANS Syndrome

No, it's not that. Marfan Syndrome would leave all the bones in place. It also deforms the skull and there might be some problems with the spine.

I think that each of the cases should be looked at in separate threads. I find it confusing to know what's associated with what, since the fake hand and the plaster mummy both appear to be under consideration.

But I'm easily confused.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

They appear to be normal sized.

Pre-Columbian and certainly in range... but given the other errors there (mummies are NOT bodies with their internal organs removed as one woman claimed) I don't know that I'd believe it.

the closes so far that i see in a genetic deformity is that could relate too this

MARFANS Syndrome

No, it's not that. Marfan Syndrome would leave all the bones in place. It also deforms the skull and there might be some problems with the spine. I think that each of the cases should be looked at in separate threads. I find it confusing to know what's associated with what, since the fake hand and the plaster mummy both appear to be under consideration.

But I'm easily confused.

right Im confused too ,

Marfan Syndrome i was more focused on the hands and feet , of a similarity

well different methods of burial between Egypt and what we find in Peru !

but its still close in Egypt the Body is Wrapped with Long strips of cloth
in Peru The Body is covered Bundled of cloth material in some cases

like this one

not sure the body in question was in something like this

Well here a interesting Video
www.youtube.com...

gets better in the middle of the video
when it shows x-rays of these so called small beings :
and this video show some good detail
it seems it shows joint tissue , Idk,

Interesting that there more then one Skull that looks
like in the movie E.T.

Apparently to some its a Cat Skull

This Peru Body has elongated skull and extraordinary hands
as it looks ,

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago6178 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 32017WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago6178 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz
When the thread about the hand came about, I proposed that it could be the bones from a waterfowl's foot:

Regardless, the entire skeleton (mummified or not) is, at the very least, interesting. I'll be interested to see what results are found, and then if they are intriguing, can the results be replicated (or even be allowed to be replicated)?

Thanks for the thread. If nothing else, it's informative to see how many people have formed massive biases against certain people and immediately reject any real investigation into something because of said biases. If the entire world worked this way, we would have gridlock in government and hatred being spewed everywhere that we looked.

Oh, wait...I guess it's just par for the current course of human nature. I'm intrigued, even if skeptical.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

another battle with the Philistines at Gath, they encountered a huge man (Goliath) with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot, twenty-four in all, who was also a descendant of the giants"

- 1 Chronicles 20:6

There definitely seems to been some weird deformities/mutations going on with certain ancient populations maybe due to radiation, incest or perhaps Interbreeding , who knows I've heard of a genetic mutation that causes 6 fingers but not 3 , It is impossible for a tool making primates to evolve 3 fingers it it doesn't serve any evolutionary purpose. The only thing that makes sense is that this was simply a genetic deformity. There could be also be a chance that a bunch of hoaxers attached orangutan fingers to the mummy. Then again who knows

edit on 29-6-2017 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
When the thread about the hand came about, I proposed that it could be the bones from a waterfowl's foot:

Regardless, the entire skeleton (mummified or not) is, at the very least, interesting. I'll be interested to see what results are found, and then if they are intriguing, can the results be replicated (or even be allowed to be replicated)?

Thanks for the thread. If nothing else, it's informative to see how many people have formed massive biases against certain people and immediately reject any real investigation into something because of said biases. If the entire world worked this way, we would have gridlock in government and hatred being spewed everywhere that we looked.

Oh, wait...I guess it's just par for the current course of human nature. I'm intrigued, even if skeptical.

right.. im just waiting for the DNA results of the carbon dated 244 ad too 480 A.d. mummy in question

but for a water fowl foot , no its not

1, it has 6 phalanges joints in each finger no Carpal Bones at all
and a mess of broken bones when a carpal should be

2, byrd said its human but more likely assembled from different hands

I see other x ray of the small som called beings as some look as if they were assembled ,
and some look complete , but odd ,

either a fake hoaxer ! , or someone creative making dolls out of cat and monkey bones for children
ed gein style ! back in the 1st century

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancienthistorian

another battle with the Philistines at Gath, they encountered a huge man (Goliath) with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot, twenty-four in all, who was also a descendant of the giants"

- 1 Chronicles 20:6

There definitely seems to been some weird deformities/mutations going on with certain ancient populations maybe due to radiation, incest or perhaps Interbreeding , who knows I've heard of a genetic mutation that causes 6 fingers but not 3 , It is impossible for a tool making primates to evolve 3 fingers it it doesn't serve any evolutionary purpose. The only thing that makes sense is that this was simply a genetic deformity. There could be also be a chance that a bunch of hoaxers attached orangutan fingers to the mummy. Then again who knows

the only way three finger would work if all 3 worked like thumb's i assume

ever watch a parrot hold things with their foot ? although it has 4 claws

well like the elongated skulls in Peru , they have been also found in Russia , France , Germany , Iraq , Egypt

yeah strange being have been popping up lately ,

i think ATS member Byrd needs to go to Peru for vacation, and tell us what he see and think of what he finds
about the the Elongated Mummies and Skulls more less his expertise, seeing he one of the few that taught classes
about the human anatomy ..

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
New updates from Gaia:

Resume of the video:

- A second lab sent the carbon dating results and confirmed the same numbers. (95.4% probability)
- What they're considering: a hoax, missing link to evolution, or a non-human specie never discovered before.
- Then the beardy man says they have to get the story out before the results, because of possible independent researchers/government intervention. (coughs *tesla*).
- And then they show a quote from Mary Jesse, M.D., Asst. Prof., Radiology-Diagnostics, School of Medicine, Univ. Of Colorado-Denver, saying: I couldn't find one piece of that (white mummy) body that looked like it was put together (with hoax glue). There are certain marks on the bone of how that would happen."

So apparently the dna results will be out on July 11. I'll sit and wait.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
this is what Living in Peru ( Website )

has to Say

What is the Truth behind Peru's 3-Fingered Alien Corpse? (VIDEO)
21 Hours ago

Mike Dreckschmidt
www.peruthisweek.com...

The opening paragraph of their first article on the mummified corpse (in Spanish), although written eloquently and in academic style, can barely contain their disappointment and contempt for the fact that, despite Peru’s incredible and rarely matched archaeological richness, they must now dedicate their time to debunking a theory that not only lacks respect and understanding for Peru’s pre-Colombian civilizations but also implies the tampering and destruction of cultural heritage.

Here is a summary of their conclusions:

1. The alien mummy is in a typical fetal position with a deformed cranium that is a result of traditional practices of pre-Columbian cultures. A preliminary investigation by the “alien investigators” would have revealed that pre-Columbian cultures practiced deformation of the cranium and even practiced trepanation, an early form of brain surgery.

2. It is unlikely from an evolutionary perspective that if this was a separate creature with three hand and feet digits that it would have evolved from a body that is otherwise identical to a human; we would likely see other anatomical changes in the arm bones, hands, legs, and feet that are observed in other creatures with three digits.

3. These types of “alien mummies” are made with remains of both human and animal bones, in the majority of cases combined. The parts that are human are apparently real and pass the carbon dating as well as the “gray skin” test that is used in the video. This particular “mummy” has had two of its fingers and toes removed and the three remainders have been extended using extra phalange bones.

The Ministry of Culture has also proclaimed about the mummified corpse. They stated that it was not possible to determine the character of the site of excavation (archaeological or not) because the site is unknown to them and that it was not possible to determine if the specimens (if they are, in fact, real) from the video are of an alien or archaeological character. In technical terms, they basically told the public that nothing of scientific truth can be concluded about the mummified corpse from the video.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
and then we have this site

Earthfiles
www.earthfiles.com...

I couldn’t find one piece of that (white mummy) body that looked like it was put together (with hoax glue). There are certain marks on the bone of how that would happen.’”

- Mary Jesse, M.D., Asst. Prof., Radiology-Diagnostics, School of Medicine, Univ. of Colorado-Denver

Linda: Is it true that you have found multiple bodies mummified like the first one?

Melissa: We have. We have found multiple bodies and I think the next Gaia.com update coming out is going to show and explain some of those other bodies that have been found. But I can’t share the details yet.

Linda: How many bodies and are they all the same?

Melissa: They are different. I can’t really comment on how many bodies have been found, but there are more than one and they are a little bit different than the one in the first Gaia promo.

Linda: Do they all have three long fingers?

Melissa: They do, which relates them even though they are slightly different.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But she said, ‘I couldn’t find one piece of that (white mummy) body that looked like it was put together.

There are certain marks on the bone of how that would happen.’ I’m not a muscular skeletal radiologist, but according to her you can tell:

1) if the bone is fake, it has a different lightness to it in the CATSCANS. It looks different than the other bones.

2) There are also markings that would mean the bones could be fake. There wasn’t any of that.

3) Also, the hand is a pretty complicated mechanism and she was explaining that if someone really replicated this 3-fingered hand, they would have to know so much about anatomy that they would have to be doing that for a living.
She said they have every little tiny piece of that hand in there, like even to the tip, which is just like a human finger (except the long 3-fingered hand at Nazca has 6 joints). The tip is just a little bone that sits at the end of your finger. She was just blown away by the fact that she couldn’t really find something that said to her this could be fake.”

Mary Jesse, MD
Assistant Professor, Radiology-Diagnostics
www.cudoctors.com...
edit on 62017SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago7181 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

They're not going to let a forensic anthropologist anywhere near those remains. I taught anatomy labs for one of the best forensic anthropologists in Texas. They wouldn't let him anywhere near those laughable frauds.

Here's an interview with José de Jesús Zalce Benítez, Forensic Expert and Principal of the Forensic Department of the Mexican Navy, who has participated in several of the studies of the Mummies. He categorically excludes the possibility of a hoax, his professional opinion is that the anatomy of the creatures is real and does not believe that the mummies (subject to the studies) have been altered in any way (in Spanish):

www.youtube.com...

You mean you're actually trying to perform an analysis of an anatomy presented in pictures from a Youtube video?

Why not wait until the 11th of July, and you'll have X-rays, MRI scans and CT scans, plus C-14 and DNA results from 10 different laboratories. Wouldn't that be a more professional approach?

edit on 2-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

There are multiple cultures that mummified people... the Chinchorro mummies (not the one in your picture) predate Egyptian mummification byseveral thousand years. This culture died out long before the Egyptians and they didn't practice head binding.

The one that you have pictured is someone who died only 500 years ago and was a sacrifice.

The people from Nazca who practiced head binding lived after the collapse of the Egyptian empire and after they quit mummifying people. Technically these are mostly skeletal remains.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric

Here's an interview with José de Jesús Zalce Benítez, Forensic Expert and Principal of the Forensic Department of the Mexican Navy, who has participated in several of the studies of the Mummies.

I wonder how credible those credentials are. I did google him... and he's known in the Spanish UFO circles He describes himself as a forensics expert (at least this is what he's told the community) nor do I find an "Escuela Nacional de Medicina Forense de México" associated with any Mexican university or government organization.

You mean you're actually trying to perform an analysis of an anatomy presented in pictures from a Youtube video?

No. I'm responding to people who asked about some photos that they presented.

Why not wait until the 11th of July, and you'll have X-rays, MRI scans and CT scans, plus C-14 and DNA results from 10 different laboratories. Wouldn't that be a more professional approach?

I'll be honest. While I'm better at anatomy than most and have taught human anatomy, I would not present myself as a forensic expert. That's an entirely different kettle of fish than straight medical studies (I'm not a medical doctor, by the way).

I also don't do videos. They don't give enough data and it's too easy to show just one small thing or one slice of something positioned "just so" and make claims about it.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I wonder how credible those credentials are. I did google him... and he's known in the Spanish UFO circles He describes himself as a forensics expert (at least this is what he's told the community) nor do I find an "Escuela Nacional de Medicina Forense de México" associated with any Mexican university or government organization.

He is who he says he is, I'm sure that if you dig a bit deeper you'll find out.

He has already assisted Jaime Maussan's TV show Tercer Milenio with forensic expertise in the past, which is probably why he's "known in Spanish UFO circles".

I'll be honest. While I'm better at anatomy than most and have taught human anatomy, I would not present myself as a forensic expert. That's an entirely different kettle of fish than straight medical studies (I'm not a medical doctor, by the way).

Neither am I. But I did assist Dr. Salazar Vivanco's (MD and radiologist at the Santa Lorena Hospital in Cusco) presentation of his studies, and he also states that this is not a hoax.
In fact, every MD (Dr. Edson salazar Vivanco, Dr. Ramiro Hermoza Rosell, General Surgeon, Dr. Renan Ramírez Vargas, Surgeon and Dr. Julio Espejo Torres, bone specialist) who have actually studied the mummies categorically states that the level of symmetry between bones and joints is impossible to hoax.

www.youtube.com...

Only people who have NOT studied the mummies and not seen the any of the scans and test results say it's fake.

So, half a dozen MDs who have studied the mummies state they are authentic mummies and authentic biological entities (without claiming to know what they are), and an unknown number of anonymous people with unknown credentials who have not studied the mummies claim it's a fake.

What are we to do with that? Take it seriously or ridicule it?
edit on 3-7-2017 by Heliocentric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There are multiple cultures that mummified people... the Chinchorro mummies (not the one in your picture) predate Egyptian mummification byseveral thousand years. This culture died out long before the Egyptians and they didn't practice head binding.

The one that you have pictured is someone who died only 500 years ago and was a sacrifice.

The people from Nazca who practiced head binding lived after the collapse of the Egyptian empire and after they quit mummifying people. Technically these are mostly skeletal remains.

thanks for pointing that out for me , the Chinchorro mummies You and I discussed this in the past
but i couldn't remember the Name ..

what i was getting at was The loin cloth was wrapped around the Mummy like Tape , but as you said the Mummified bodies in Pre Columbia are Binded with Rope in fetal position and Bundled up with cloth

and The Pic was just a Random Pic i put on the Post there a lot of them ,

but both kinda preserved the body in some way ,

Similar as look at the braids ( yet Oceans Apart )
Peruvian

Egyptian

what I see is Similarities yet Oceans and time frames apart ..
a close connection in some partial way

could there be some truth too the Ancient Transatlantic Routes ,
or One way trip and settlements of some kind, between Sumerian , INDIA , Indonesian
and Mexico to South America ,

Indonesia

Mayan

what a IRAQ Ziggurat should look Like

similar Binding , hieroglyphic writing style , astronomy

there could of been a sea traveler spreading knowledge

i know what you are going to say.

similarities but different and different meanings ..and reasons

yeah just as as my cultural descendants Iroquois Mohawk have the traditional Long House
that is almost exactly built and looks like A Norse Main Long House

and yes there was Norse Viking Long houses found in Newfoundland Canada

seeing the Vikings Land Skipped along to Greenland and ice land
L'Anse aux Meadows
en.wikipedia.org...

just as Possible the route from the Red Sea to INDIA SW ASIA to Indonesia to Mainland

Central & South America..

anyhow this 3 fingered Mummified Body is Bizzare
if it isnt a Hoax

as it would not fit in to any Human Species,

and there is claims there is more then just One and similar bodies yet smaller

nothing like in the old World ,

but the Elongated skulls do in the Old World ,
as DNA from two Paracas skulls
are in the Origin of Siberia and the Middle east
that are total human with unique genes ,

from OMSK Siberia
www.youtube.com...

edit on 22017TuesdayfAmerica/Chicago7184 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

The triangular shaped doorways are build after the Λ lamdba shape, the ancient greeks used to build.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heliocentric
Only people who have NOT studied the mummies and not seen the any of the scans and test results say it's fake.

So, half a dozen MDs who have studied the mummies state they are authentic mummies and authentic biological entities (without claiming to know what they are), and an unknown number of anonymous people with unknown credentials who have not studied the mummies claim it's a fake.

What are we to do with that? Take it seriously or ridicule it?

We'll see. Now it appears that multiple mummies are getting in the act. I'd like to see something (not a video) on each mummy ... something presented to a conference of peers and not presented to a UFO organization.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join