It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Fingered Mummy Found in NAZCA Peru

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:
niv

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Does anyone know what happened to the thread on this topic that was in the Aliens forum? It was first moved to Hoax and now I can't find it at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: niv

It's not showing up in my subscriptions so it looks like it's been removed.

Harte

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: niv

I suspect Heliocentric might have asked the mods to completely delete it because he couldn't stand having it officially labeled a hoax.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
hmm interesting :

as to why this is in the Hoax Forum ?

from what I see its still in Debate :

I want Answers as to why !

if this was Placed beacuse its claim it was an Alien

like the One in the Alien Forum,

I have Said this wasn't a Alien Neither Had the GAIA Site:

So if anyone Please Send a LINK
a August 2017 Link
as to where : it claimed to be Fake :

and Not Scopes : LOL

the Focus of this Thread was the 3 fingered Mummified Body Named MARIA
and a Mummified baby has been discovered Baby : and the 3 Little bodies

So as I See it its still in Debate ,

until i see a Legit Site : that says otherwise

well Meanwhile :

update-5-analysis-continues
www.gaia.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
nice not even a post for the Reason nor the Mod that removed this to the Hoax Forum ?

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
nice not even a post for the Reason nor the Mod that removed this to the Hoax Forum ?

Open your eyes and read this:
HOAX, HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,
HOAX, HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,HOAX,
If you don't understand this then you are a fool.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Well, I'm no Mod but reasons were aplenty, for example:

- DNA showed Maria was HUMAN and MALE, no extraterrestrial genes at all.
- 'Researchers' never posted one single clear xray or CT scan, all blurry and dark
- Researchers have all been involved with hoaxes in the past
- The last 'expert', radiologist Dr Salas, have not shown his credentials to prove he is qualified to analyze mummies.
- Since June Gaia's stocks have increased 56% to almost $7 million, all due to these Nazca mummies.

I can list more if you want.

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

- 'Researchers' never posted one single clear xray or CT scan, all blurry and dark
- The last 'expert', radiologist Dr Salas, have not shown his credentials to prove he is qualified to analyze mummies.
- Since June Gaia's stocks have increased 56% to almost $7 million, all due to these Nazca mummies.

Right !! just as the Paracacas aka Bolivian / Peruvian Skulls ( Elongated ) are not Either
ALIEN ET. but the Genetics DNA is from Russian and the Middle East , how about that ,
and Yeah I was Told by Brien Forester himself on that one..

look pretty clear too me the X-rays you must of not been on a site that showed them,

Researchers had been involved in Hoaxes in the Past,

just the One Jaime Maussan ,, that ive seen , which a lot of People had Doubts
seeing his face in the involvement , as he is just a Observer in this one ,

Dr Salas yada,

what about the American ? The Russian? , seems like they are Legit

Since June Gaia's stocks have increased 56% to almost $7 million, all due to these Nazca mummies.

LOl yeah, good funding tho for more Research,
although putting their Reputation ( GAIA ) on the Line , which
i would not think its their intention to do so..

ohh yeah you notice this Thread or should i say this Thread that is in the Hoax Bin now

Was NOT in the Alien Forum what so ever,

edit on 42017ThursdayfAmerica/Chicago8242 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

look pretty clear too me the X-rays you must of not been on a site that showed them

I have seen them all but they are not detailed like the ones real experts publish. Let's take Maria, for example: it's clear Maria was a real (male) mummy whose hands, feet, eyes and ears have been modified recently. Maussan et al could have disproved that by posting detailed and clear scans and xrays of those areas, instead, they avoided them.... and it's obvious why.

Researchers had been involved in Hoaxes in the Past,
just the One Jaime Maussan ,, that ive seen , which a lot of People had Doubts
seeing his face in the involvement , as he is just a Observer in this one ,

Dr Salas yada,

what about the American ? The Russian? , seems like they are Legit

You haven't read the other thread, have you? Maussan is a scammer, Dr José de Jésus Zalce Benitez was involved in the Roswell Slides fraud, Dr. Konstantin Korotkov has always published pseudoscientific stuff, Thierry Jamin is not a registered archaelogist, the 'biologist' Jose de La Cruz Rios Lopez also involved in the Roswell slides hoax.

The we have Dr Salas, whose credentials as a paleoradiologist are nowhere to be found.
And the American neurologist you mentioned: please post his full name and qualifications to prove he is not like the rest.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I followed the original thread closely. To say the evidence pointing to a hoax was overwhelming is an understatement. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. I, too, do not understand why it was deleted instead of being eternally relegated to the HOAX bin where it belongs for eternity.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

You did great work in that thread pointing out many of the lies. I'm curious, though, how you know Gaia saw an increase of 56% equating to almost $7M in revenue? Is that printed somewhere? Just curious.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: Agartha

You did great work in that thread pointing out many of the lies. I'm curious, though, how you know Gaia saw an increase of 56% equating to almost $7M in revenue? Is that printed somewhere? Just curious.

Thank you, I just can't stand snake oil salesmen as they prey on the gullible. Here's the link to their earnings:

Gaia Reports Second Quarter 2017 results - Nasdaq.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Latest reports in - here:

New report on Peruvian 3 fingered mummies

Dunno ... just skimmed it, but usual caveats aside, if they're being accurate then ...disclosure about a new biped species. IF they're accurate and that will take some confirmation from a few impartial third parties.

Hmmm ... doesn't really surprise me as I'm biased towards there being other intelligent bipedaL species on this dirtball... but hmmmm.
edit on 11/21/2018 by Baddogma because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
My question, given that this is a hoax, what if they did find a three-fingered mummy and it was real? I've seen people born with more and less than five fingers in modern time. They are fully human, no aliens or conspiracy there. Perhaps it has happened before.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Our history is covered up.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: yogibear999

Histories, not history, in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
That's creepy.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
“I can believe things that are true and things that aren't true
and I can believe things where nobody knows if they're true or not. ...

For those who are still interested

edit on 7-9-2019 by Memenquay because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Don't waste your time. They are all irrelevant.
Where amongst all those ad hominem attacks and irrelevant objections is there evidence of a hoax being perpetuated? It's all bogus insinuation based upon dodgy personalities like Maussan and even more dodgy objections that could easily be refuted. Disgraceful. Anyone supporting this travesty should be ashamed of themselves, as no SCIENTIFIC evidence has been presented to prove a hoax. Just arguments warped by bias. It's like trying to discredit the pioneering research of a Nobel-prize winner just because he was found to have been fined for parking his car in the wrong place. Not liking or being suspicious of some of the personalities involved here because of their bad track record does not amount to proof of a hoax. All it is is evidence of prejudice, something that is normally excluded from genuine scientific evaluation. Past evidence of criminal behaviour does NOT prove guilt of a crime in a court of law. The reasons some of you conclude this case is based upon a hoax would be thrown of a court for being either irrelevant or mere expressions of opinion, NOT objective evidence needed to convict.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi
You CHOOSE to be blind to the evidence you claim doesn't exist.
Analysis has shown bones in the wrong place, animal bones added to the "mummies" and pieces of foreign material (not bone) attached to the skeletons.

You wouldn't believe it was a hoax if Hasbro was selling them at WalMart.

Harte

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join