It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Fingered Mummy Found in NAZCA Peru

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Since when are apes or orangoutangs mummified?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I'm guessing it was some sort of extinct ape, or a mummy was found and it was staged, faked with other primate parts.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The x-ray looks like somewhat real in the finger areas, except with a couple extra bones added that don't seem to be fitting well (there are five rather than three finger bones). The wist area is just a chaotic jumble of small bones or pieces of something that are not bones at all.

The wrist bones, extra finger bones and overall artificial look seems pretty fake to me.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Looks real to me.

Lets hear all the "excuses" to what it might be? Has anyone heard of a three finger ape?

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

the x-ray of a 3 finger hand in peru

That's pretty clearly a fake. Someone removed the hands of a skeleton, dismantled the metacarpal and carpal bones, and shoved them together with a bunch of "junk" for the wrist. It's the equivalent of someone taking the tires off a Ford Truck, putting them next to a bicycle frame, and calling it a "four wheeled bicycle."

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

You might be correct, now looking closely at the X-ray.

Something is diffidently missing to what would the finger joint should be connect to.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

They also threw in some bird bones, , the" wrist" looks like it is made from wading bird leg bones, they are hollow.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have a feeling finger bones and taxidermy
abound in Peru.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wow faked as usual, so who are all those supposed scientists in the vid that did the testing.

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You always can bet its total BS if you see the name Stephen Greer and/or Jaime Maussan.

I mean the sheer amount of times, in fact every single thing they've done...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Here's the other thread that I think the member was referring to:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

You might be correct, now looking closely at the X-ray.

Something is diffidently missing to what would the finger joint should be connect to.

And the "wrist/palm bones" aren't actually structured for muscle attachment. They're just a bunch of rods or something. It's not deteriorated material, it's simply faked.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

They also threw in some bird bones, , the" wrist" looks like it is made from wading bird leg bones, they are hollow.

You might be right. Or even someone's chicken dinner. They're banking that nobody who studied anatomy will see that.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
No genitals?
Yes I looked

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

You might be right. Or even someone's chicken dinner. They're banking that nobody who studied anatomy will see that.

Well I for one is glad that someone here does, I could've been totally taken in, but how do they not know that folks would look and see it's a fake, I mean how did they think this would play out.
edit on 21-6-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

And the "wrist/palm bones" aren't actually structured for muscle attachment. They're just a bunch of rods or something. It's not deteriorated material, it's simply faked.

I agree.

Something not right about the bone structure. I am now convinced it is a fake.

You know, I hate that people fake stuff like this, and to think we are all idiots, to play on our intelligence like that.

Some moron in mommies basement playing I want attention. BTW this is not against the OP.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

This is more of that New Ager Brian Foerster's crap where he fakes skeletons with a mash of animal bones and plaster to sell expensive "hidden tours" to gullible tourists.

He and everyone he works with would be charged with fraud in a sane world.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Byrd

Well I for one is glad that someone here does, I could've been totally taken in, but how do they not know that folks would look and see it's a fake, I mean how did they think this would play out.

They probably want to sell it on the black market and disappear from the buyer before tests are finished. I would imagine there's a market for weird artifacts, and money spends a lot further there.
edit on 21-6-2017 by anotheramethyst because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

This is more of that New Ager Brian Foerster's crap where he fakes skeletons with a mash of animal bones and plaster to sell expensive "hidden tours" to gullible tourists.

He and everyone he works with would be charged with fraud in a sane world.

Considering you have offered not one iota of evidence to support your vacuous claim that Foerster fakes his skeletons, you ought to be charged with slander in a sensible world.

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
My mate Crow has 3 fingers on his right hand, he was born that way, it looks like a hand would if it never had a ring or little finger as opposed to a five finger hand missing those fingers. It happens as a birth defect, nothing to see here apart from that...

(and i want to believe)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join