It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grenfell Tower London Fire ... a conspiracy in the making?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

The fire fighters were actually telling people to stay in their flats. People were calling the police, told the same. There was a series of avoidable errors. This was about more than the cladding. The electrics were unsafe and dangerous. Power surges were frightening the residents as smoke was coming out of their appliances. Again they were ignored.
Tories voted against legislation requiring landlords to ensure homes are fit for human habitation. Because most Tories are landlords themselves.
This is about elitism, capitalism, social murder. The gap has never been so wide.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Your post shows that the elitist propaganda has worked on you. Council housing was meant for 'working respectable families'??? So people who don't work aren't respectable? Let's hope you never lose your job and suddenly become one those people huh.
And because people are of a different race they don't deserve to be treated equally?
If you just do your research you'll see that Kensington council had a surplus of funds specifically for housing. It was a choice not to spend it on improving the safety of that tower block among many others. British people lived in Grenfell too. As did people who work.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

The UK is under right wing control. The media is owned by right wing millionaires. Who provide donations for the rightwing Tories. Who provide tax breaks for the millionaires. You think there are no powers that control the media??! Wow.

posted on Jun, 22 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

There is a list being compiled by survivors at gathrer.com

They have the current number of estimated dead at 128. The fact that survivors have had to reach out and compile this list tells us that the authorities are holding back. This does not happen in other tragedies.

It is a drip, drip effect as another poster said.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Why is it going to take to the end of the year to get the number of victims killed in the fire. Wouldn't it be a simple matter of counting up the dead people they find?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SRX440

Yes I would have thought so, they should be able to do that at least. But it has now emerged what the reason was, to avoid rioting and even more backlash from the public and the victims.

It is human Psychology.. many weeks have now passed and people will have moved on, when they release the numbers later not many people will be as freshly affected.

Like when they release old war secrets 50 years etc and stuff. Just downplaying.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: zerozero00
If you want to see a conspiracy here it may have to do with the fact that these tenants were mainly council tenants, people on benefits or welfare, 600-700 living in this block that is in one of the most expensive places to live in the world, the survivors will all be rehoused but they most certainly wont be in the Kensington and Chelsea area, this is prime real estate land with an average house price that's AVERAGE price of £2.2m ($2.8M)...average house price in the UK is about £220k

A flat in a block like this is worth £1m-£4m EACH!!

120 flats now ...with it in private investors hands maybe 150-250 flats ranging from £1m- £10m penthouses

Just an update on my previous post Survivors offered homes in Northumberland

This just proves social cleansing is something that could of been behind the fire or something that should not to be dismissed easily anyway.
I'll be very surprised if 10% are rehoused in the Kensington and Chelsea borough to be honest
Most will be moved out of London altogether but ...Northumberland??...Its virtually Scotland!!

I just don't know why I always think the worst of "money men"...why I think they don't value humans like the rest of us or put profit and monetary gain before life

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I was watching this happen live on the television one thing that they downplayed was the story about people throwing themselves from the burning buildings , they cut it out from later broadcasts on the news .

I briefly lived in that area of Kensington in the 80s and have a friend there who told me in a phone call not long ago that some of the flats had as many as 40 people in them celebrating the end of Ramadan and loads of people were sleeping rough in the stairwell and corridors of the block the real total is Hundreds of dead .

Did anyone notice all the tower cranes and alli-mack lifts that were close by and not one was dismantled and taken to the site which could have been done in hours ,it was sickening watching the tower burn 24 hrs later

Heads need to roll

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I was absolutely floored by this story, which appeared today.

The head of the Metropolitan Police says that the true Grenfell death toll 'may never be known'.

Really? I mean, really?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The Greenfell tower fire was organized by the EU (Gestapo) in one of their innumerable attempts at averting Brexit and blackmailing the British state

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The Greenfell tower fire was organized by the EU (Gestapo) in one of their innumerable attempts at averting Brexit and blackmailing the British state

and your evidence for this please?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If your government doesn't want you to know the truth, then you wont.

Period.

If anyone doubts me just look for the truth in the Vegas massacre.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join