It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 more areas in Sweden added to list of so-called 'no-go zones’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Read both side of the coin and only believe 1% of what they sell ya. pretty easy.

your valuable contribution is noted.

(post by dukeofjive696969 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Read both side of the coin and only believe 1% of what they sell ya. pretty easy.

My bad did i stop you guys from doubling down on stupid, dont let me stop you.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

a reply to: DerBeobachter

One other issue you dont take into an account...no police force in the world is going to admit that there are zones which they arent policing due to fear.

It would cause a world of trouble for the institution of police force. The very country that has these zones...cant and will not admit to it.

That is all to obvious to most people, but some will fall back on the 'the police say it's not true' . How naive they are.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I think personal anecdotes from people living in any given situation will tell you more truth than Any media outlet,whether Russian,CNN or any other.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

I think personal anecdotes from people living in any given situation will tell you more truth than Any media outlet,whether Russian,CNN or any other.

I know people in japan, does not make me an expert.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

My bad did i stop you guys from doubling down on stupid, dont let me stop you.

you did stop us from doubling down on stupid. And you should be ashamed for it. Being a liberal surely you know...that I have a right to being stupid...that also goes for doubling down.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

(post by D8Tee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
It sounds like Sweden is losing their country.
I don't want that to happen to the US.

It will never happen here. We have a well armed, fairly racist population. Just saying. Plus there are areas where immigrants just don't migrate to, for whatever reason. Most of the time, you wouldn't want to go to the areas with high immigrant populations as they are generally low income and fairly dangerous(before the immigrants moved there).

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

the police say it's not true' . How naive they are.

Sometimes...it's unreal. They would never lie to us

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
In September of 2015 I started a thread called "Germany in a State of Siege". In it I said, among other things:

The alleged refugees are not what they appear to be. Many are economic opportunists who are seeking the good life at Germany's expense. And its not just a chance at a better life they bring. They are bringing their violence and disrespect for the west along with them, all hidden behind false documents and refugee status.

It is happening right now, on our watch. And there is no one else to blame. They do NOT assimilate. They enter and force change in the local social system to accommodate their culture, not the other way around.

Liberals here jumped on that and the attacks were relentless. They used every excuse they could think of. They called me names and accused me of all kinds of things. They tried every typical liberal method they could think of including making the bad guys look like the victims and making the victims into the bad guys.

And today it looks like what I said was spot-on.

Score one for conservative truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Trashcanistan.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
In September of 2015 I started a thread called "Germany in a State of Siege". In it I said, among other things:

The alleged refugees are not what they appear to be. Many are economic opportunists who are seeking the good life at Germany's expense. And its not just a chance at a better life they bring. They are bringing their violence and disrespect for the west along with them, all hidden behind false documents and refugee status.

It is happening right now, on our watch. And there is no one else to blame. They do NOT assimilate. They enter and force change in the local social system to accommodate their culture, not the other way around.

Liberals here jumped on that and the attacks were relentless. They used every excuse they could think of. They called me names and accused me of all kinds of things. They tried every typical liberal method they could think of including making the bad guys look like the victims and making the victims into the bad guys.

And today it looks like what I said was spot-on.

Score one for conservative truth.

So sweden is burning am i right, nope, yea for more fake conservative outrage.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

That is right, they are not refugees or immigrants, they are economic opportunists. Libs are sowing the seeds of their own destruction. I think it's like a extinction gene that they carry, in libs it's activated.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join