It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 more areas in Sweden added to list of so-called 'no-go zones’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Oh and by your logic i am wrong and so is RT, so what is it, am i wrong or right?

From my view neither of you wrong or right. I haven't been in Sweden, so I don't know.

That being said I do pay more attention to the so called 'propaganda' than liberal senseless cry outs from a far continent.

Im not a liberal, another fail i guess.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

your still wrong and i cant help you with that.

Source for you assuredness ?

other then just your opinion...if at all possible.

Dont be so sentimental.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

The art of war, destroy nations from within, invade, proliferate then take over.

Terrorist will be nothing, creating a nation from within a nation to undermine that nations sovereignty is the best war that can be wagged.

link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

One side of the fence seems very unwilling to call it what it is.

Its called fearmongering, it has a name we all know what it is.

All cities have unsafe zones some more than others.

link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

In September of 2015 I started a thread called "Germany in a State of Siege". In it I said, among other things:

The alleged refugees are not what they appear to be. Many are economic opportunists who are seeking the good life at Germany's expense. And its not just a chance at a better life they bring. They are bringing their violence and disrespect for the west along with them, all hidden behind false documents and refugee status.

It is happening right now, on our watch. And there is no one else to blame. They do NOT assimilate. They enter and force change in the local social system to accommodate their culture, not the other way around.

Liberals here jumped on that and the attacks were relentless. They used every excuse they could think of. They called me names and accused me of all kinds of things. They tried every typical liberal method they could think of including making the bad guys look like the victims and making the victims into the bad guys.

And today it looks like what I said was spot-on.

Score one for conservative truth.

So sweden is burning am i right, nope, yea for more fake conservative outrage.

Twist and shout all you want...

The truth is that conservatives saw this for what it was two years ago and even now, with two years of evidence supporting it, liberals still don't get it.

Argue hard enough for your limitations and you get to keep them.

You claim that sweden is done, do you have an eta, because id love to know when the so call conservatives will save the world from those evil liberals.

First, I didn't say Sweden is 'done'. Second, why are you waiting for conservatives to save the day? It sounds like you are admitting liberals cant get the job done. :-)

And, to be honest, I think the liberals have screwed things up soooo badly that no one can fix it now. The paints have been mixed, so to speak, and we are looking at a new and unpleasant color. Separating them now is nearly impossible. I think the best we can hope for is reducing the negative impacts to a minimum and hoping that these wonderful European countries can salvage at least a little of their former luster.

Its like the old joke, "How many psychiatrists does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, but the light bulb has to want to change..."

You claim the conservative know whats happening, so thats on you, oh and i like liberals and conservatives about the same, not so much.

So we can go in circles all night long, your still wrong and i cant help you with that.

That was a really weak response. Yeah, we saw what was happening, but liberals were in charge at the time, so no, it is not on us. This belongs entirely to liberals. We shouted our warnings and were shouted down in return. You own this. There is no circle. That is just you getting caught in your own spin of the facts... Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! And around we go....

The only thing thats weak is your arguments, lol we shouted warnings, thats funny.

Your claiming that only bad things happen under liberal governments, ahahahah, wow thats awesome.

Gin

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Dagens Nyheter

Aftonbladet

And in english if you don't understand swedish.

The Swedish newspaper “Dagens Nyheter” (paywall) managed to obtain the classified information, daily Aftonbladet reports. According to the secret study performed by the National Operations Department (NOA), the new vulnerable areas are Norrby and Hässleholmen (in Boras), Tynnered, Grevgården, and Opaltorget (in Gothenburg), Karlslund (Landskrona), Nydala, Hermodsdal, and Lindängen (Malmo), Fittja and Alby (Stockholm), and Gottsunda in the city of Uppsala.

No Russian fake news now is it?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: Painterz

Dagens Nyheter

Aftonbladet

And in english if you don't understand swedish.

The Swedish newspaper “Dagens Nyheter” (paywall) managed to obtain the classified information, daily Aftonbladet reports. According to the secret study performed by the National Operations Department (NOA), the new vulnerable areas are Norrby and Hässleholmen (in Boras), Tynnered, Grevgården, and Opaltorget (in Gothenburg), Karlslund (Landskrona), Nydala, Hermodsdal, and Lindängen (Malmo), Fittja and Alby (Stockholm), and Gottsunda in the city of Uppsala.

No Russian fake news now is it?

Dude your using sites that are mainly anti muslim, geez at least try to read what you use for propaganda.

Lol classified info from the police.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

How??

Shiria law coming to America is hilarious..

We have like 3% Muslims, only 1/500 elected officials who are Muslim and congress can't even pass needed legislation , let alone a bunch of Muslim laws even American Muslims wouldn't agree with..

It is a bs scare tactic meant to get people to vote republican and to provide an enemy for Christianity and thus provide validation for Christians.

Just like with "they are coming to get your guns!!"

Who is??

The army wouldn't do it...

Local law enforcement wouldn't do it..

There is literally no American military arm that would enforce gun confiscation after a ban..

But people have been voting GOP for decades for that reason alone.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I am not disputing anything... just looking for facts... Do we have statements from Swedish people who live there?

I'm sure we have two Swedes on here.

We open ourselves up if we don't have facts.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Well seeing that Russia is so closely aligned with some key Middle East countries, I would imagine their "agenda" would be to cause fear of the "muslim invasion" in the minds of Europeans, so that they are resistant to their culture and in mental conflict with the idea of the fake invasion,

If they had an agenda

edit on 13-6-2017 by fatkid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Crime in Sweden, Part III: Does Sweden Have 'No-Go Zones' Where the Police Can't Enter?

link for the answer

Those too lazy to read it, the answer is NO

My friend lives in Seved. Every time I show him one of these "news items", he shakes his head. Does it have its issues. Sure, like any urban region. Is it that bad as depicted in certain media? Hell no.

this is the latest link he sent me: No-go zone? Here's how one of Sweden's roughest areas edged out its drug gangs
link

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Only fixable by the militarization of the popo, how convenient, nobody here saw this coming. Shocked.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: whismermill
Crime in Sweden, Part III: Does Sweden Have 'No-Go Zones' Where the Police Can't Enter?

link for the answer

Those too lazy to read it, the answer is NO

My friend lives in Seved. Every time I show him one of these "news items", he shakes his head. Does it have its issues. Sure, like any urban region. Is it that bad as depicted in certain media? Hell no.

this is the latest link he sent me: No-go zone? Here's how one of Sweden's roughest areas edged out its drug gangs
link

With all due respect...Snopes?????

No, just no.

edit on 13-6-2017 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The "60 Minutes" crew went to Sweden, to prove that the immigrants were actually peaceful and that there were no-no go zones. Watch what happens next.

And this is from a network that pushes the anti Trump sh** as much as the rest of them.
But I guess the video lies, is edited, etc....right? Or maybe, they did something to provoke those innocent "refugees", huh?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Are you saying that Dagens Nyheter and Aftonbladet are some weird propaganda news? (well i guess they all are)

Because they are just regular newspapers, that regular people read.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The "60 Minutes" crew went to Sweden, to prove that the immigrants were actually peaceful and that there were no-no go zones. Watch what happens next.

And this is from a network that pushes the anti Trump sh** as much as the rest of them.
But I guess the video lies, is edited, etc....right? Or maybe, they did something to provoke those innocent "refugees", huh?

Lol so your using a liberal media to sell your right wing propaganda, just wow dude.

So much fake outrage david

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Are you saying that Dagens Nyheter and Aftonbladet are some weird propaganda news? (well i guess they all are)

Because they are just regular newspapers, that regular people read.

Just like the daily mail, propaganda hit pieces, but hey if it floats your boat.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Why are you using a russian propaganda news media to try to paint immigrants in a bad way, its also funny that after the no go zones in england and france where debunked, now its sweden.

Yea doubling down on stupid.

Europe lived through the black plague, the inquisition, Genghis khan, ww1 and ww2, but yea its the end of europe this time, tell you what go for a vacation in europe, you might learn something.

Mom and Aunt were just in England. Debunked my azz

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

In September of 2015 I started a thread called "Germany in a State of Siege". In it I said, among other things:

The alleged refugees are not what they appear to be. Many are economic opportunists who are seeking the good life at Germany's expense. And its not just a chance at a better life they bring. They are bringing their violence and disrespect for the west along with them, all hidden behind false documents and refugee status.

It is happening right now, on our watch. And there is no one else to blame. They do NOT assimilate. They enter and force change in the local social system to accommodate their culture, not the other way around.

Liberals here jumped on that and the attacks were relentless. They used every excuse they could think of. They called me names and accused me of all kinds of things. They tried every typical liberal method they could think of including making the bad guys look like the victims and making the victims into the bad guys.

And today it looks like what I said was spot-on.

Score one for conservative truth.

So sweden is burning am i right, nope, yea for more fake conservative outrage.

Twist and shout all you want...

The truth is that conservatives saw this for what it was two years ago and even now, with two years of evidence supporting it, liberals still don't get it.

Argue hard enough for your limitations and you get to keep them.

You claim that sweden is done, do you have an eta, because id love to know when the so call conservatives will save the world from those evil liberals.

Your side already made that call....Trump answered

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
No go zones, just more exaggeration from the right.
However some parts of Chicago and Detroit are real #holes that you won't find anywhere in Europe.
52 shot during Memorial Day weekend and 7 dead in Chicago alone, . You won't find those stats anywhere in Europe over an weekend, hell so many shootings don't even happen over a year. The so called "no go zones" in Europe are Disneyland compared to some parts of the USA. No go zones

Gtfo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join