It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 more areas in Sweden added to list of so-called 'no-go zones’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
This is what you get when you have an open border policy and have your nation invaded. This isn't really fixable in my opinion without using the military, going in rounding people up and shipping them back to the stone age countries they came from. Parts of Europe are broken beyond repair.

Why was this allowed to happen? Was it orchestrated, or where the progressives just so stupid that they thought that millions of migrants from Africa and the ME would just assimilate into society and be good little tax paying citizens?

These areas, which often host a large immigrant or foreign-born population, have been described as “no-go zones” by media. But this label has been rejected by the Swedish police, who admit that while there are difficulties in certain neighborhoods, they are not ones in which they cannot effectively work. The label has also been criticized as being a hyperbole that compares parts of a prosperous, industrial nation, with a still relatively low crime rate, to a war zone.

But for some service providers at least, the term “no-go zones” is more literal. In March, the president of Sweden's ambulance union called for enhanced security for his personnel when working in the so-called “no-go zones,” saying first responders need “special” military-grade equipment to withstand the dangers of the mainly migrant-populated areas. And in April, the government-owned postal service PostNord has halted mail delivery to some addresses near the troubled Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby, where a large-scale riot took place earlier this year.

Source

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
It sounds like Sweden is losing their country.
I don't want that to happen to the US.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Why are you using a russian propaganda news media to try to paint immigrants in a bad way, its also funny that after the no go zones in england and france where debunked, now its sweden.

Yea doubling down on stupid.

Europe lived through the black plague, the inquisition, Genghis khan, ww1 and ww2, but yea its the end of europe this time, tell you what go for a vacation in europe, you might learn something.
edit on 13-6-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+45 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

just wait for it...

10 mins tops...for someone to come here and tell you..that there are no no-go zones...anywhere. It's RT and you know them pesky Russians...they never miss an opportunity to lie to the unsuspecting public.

eidt:

uh...I was too generous with 10 mins. The Duke delivers.
edit on 13-6-2017 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: D8Tee

just wait for it...

10 mins tops...for someone to come here and tell you..that there are no no-go zones...anywhere. It's RT and you know them pesky Russians...they never miss an opportunity to lie to the unsuspecting public.

eidt:

uh...I was too generous with 10 mins. The Duke delivers.

How many times does one need to debunk lies for you to get your head out of the sand.

But hey you can believe a russian government owned media all you want, wont change my life one bit.

+27 more 
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

I just ignore the SJW's that have no worldly knowledge.
I talk to people from Sweden, they don't like whats happening to their country.

+11 more 
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Lol personal anecdotes and a russian media, good job kid.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
All races have a right to their heritage and a duty to secure their future. As Eighteen Percent of the global population White people are not exempt from this right and duty.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

But hey you can believe a russian government owned media all you want, wont change my life one bit.

Ok...which ones should I trust then ? Name me at least one please...

If you say none...then I have to fall back on my own experience...which tells me...there are no-go zones...all over the world.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Do some research bigmouth.

lots of video evidence

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
"In 2015, the Swedish police released a report describing 53 districts throughout the country as “vulnerable," and 15 listed as “especially vulnerable." Vulnerable areas are described as having high rates of crime and poverty where police face unique challenges and have to adapt their approach. These neighborhoods MAY ALSO host violent religious extremism, and locals don’t report crime to police for fear of retribution."
RT, the threads source

Don´t we have that everywhere on the world? But maybe people don´t call the police not because of fear of retribution from somebody out of their hood, but because of fear of restribution from the police? Or just because it makes no sense, nowadays, if something gets stolen, some weeks later you get a letter that says: Proceedings terminated(at least in Germany). And nobody believes that they ever tried to look for your stuff, if they even come to you after a burglary, or whatever.

And since when is vulnerable the same like no go zones?
Aaaaah:

"These areas, which often host a large immigrant or foreign-born population, have been described as “no-go zones” BY MEDIA."

That reminds me to a thread some days or weeks ago, about no go zones in the UK, and every citizen of the UK stated that there are NO no go zones. Just parts where you wouldn´t walk alone maybe at night and alone, but again, doesn´t every city worldwide have such quarters?

Could it be that RT follows an agenda, maaaaaaaaybeeeee???
Oh, and i am not a russia hater and i read articles sometimes on RT, too.
But everybody tries to reach his goals, by whatever measures, and RT is a tool of TPTB in Russia.

Destablizations of certain parts of the world works for both sides, not only for "the good ones"!

edit on 13 6 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Ok...which ones should I trust then ? Name me at least one please...

If you say none...then I have to fall back on my own experience...which tells me...there are no-go zones...all over the world.

Read both side of the coin and only believe 1% of what they sell ya. pretty easy.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Do some research bigmouth.

lots of video evidence

Lol a youtube video and rt, yea good luck with that, and thanks for calling me a big mouth, someone got triggered.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Too all those that don't think there is a migrant problem in Europe, you are wrong, and the next few years will show you this. Whatever, I'm used to the SJW's and the Progressives now, it's just another form of mental illness, I don't hold it against you. If I seen migrants beating you senseless and I had a weapon, i'd still take them all out and save you.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Too all those that don't think there is a migrant problem in Europe, you are wrong, and the next few years will show you this. Whatever, I'm used to the SJW's and the Progressives now, it's just another form of mental illness, I don't hold it against you. If I seen migrants beating you senseless and I had a weapon, i'd still take them all out and save you.

Lol now you add a picture, your too easily triggered, but keep it up, doubling down on stupid is a sure sign of success in 2017.

Such a snowflake

(post by D8Tee removed for a manners violation)
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

One other issue you dont take into an account...no police force in the world is going to admit that there are zones which they arent policing due to fear.

It would cause a world of trouble for the institution of police force. The very country that has these zones...cant and will not admit to it.

link   
Sounds like a invasion..

link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join