It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the the religion of peace..except during Ramadan?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
First, to preface this thread, I will present this statement.

"How can a person criticizing or putting down Islam be responsible for more terrorism if Islam has nothing to do with terrorism? "

You see, right now in the media and on this site I am seeing the blame for Islamic terror being placed on the rhetoric of the President of the United States. Not on the other leaders of the world. Not on the Imams or the radical teachings in mosques. mostly in Europe, who have for the last few years embraced the idea of allowing refugees to come to their countries. We have seen how this has played out and each time there is a terror attack in a 'Western nation' it is immediately stated that

ISLAM is the religion of peace

Now, in these forums, those who defend Islam immediately deflect and state that it is not all but some that cause these issues in the western world who follow Islam. Well, I am here to show you an astounding fact that it is not just a war against those who do not follow the religion but a war against anyone who does not follow the ideology. Please review this list. This is not even a 'full' list but a glimpse at what is defended by people such as Khan in London and blamed on the current POTUS. Sorry, he was not there on 9/11 and 2996 died in the name of Allah.

www.breitbart.com...
These are some of the terror attacks that have occurred world wide since Ramadan started in 2017

May 27 — Charchino, Afghanistan — Group fighting in favor of imposing Islamic law ambushes checkpoint, kills 11.
May 27 — Qadis, Afghanistan — Taliban kills 14, injures 17.
May 27 — Khost, Afghanistan — Taliban suicide bomber targets U.S-backed National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF), which includes army and police units, killing 18, woundin six others, including children.
May 27 — Kacha Khuh, Pakistan — “Honor Killing” — Brother hacks 18-year-old sister with axe to death for denying to abide by pre-arrange marriage.
May 27 — Marawi, Philippines — Jihadists kill 19 including women and a child.

Notice that I did not include those that have occurred in "Western Nations". These are all in Islamic dominant countries. So, please tell me now...how is Islam not the religion of violence because if needed we can show the attacks against the innocent or Christians/Jews that have occurred.

Notice they also occur in those nations that the US wants to ban travel from. A coincidence? I think not.

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002017-06-07T18:28:10-05:000610 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Jun 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote & added EX TAGS and SOURCE

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

all places american and british bombs have ruined
I dont defend them but we messed the place up evryone knows.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DaveEngland

Seems you did not read the thread. It shows Muslim on Muslin violence...then again I also do not remember any bombings before the Iranian hostage crisis....

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So you've got some Muslims claiming they follow Islam, killing fellow Muslims who also claim to follow Islam

I'll tell you something, one of those Muslim groups, they're not following Islam correctly and it isn't the ones who are being murdered

Just because someone says they follow something does not mean they ARE something.

Why can't you people get that through your thick skulls, if a Christian or Atheist decides tomorrow he's going to start a war on all on other religions, will you say that Christianity or Atheism has a problem ? No you'll jump to their defence and say they're not following it as they should or that the Atheist is just a nutjob who doesn't represent all other Atheists.

Why is there so much hatred directed towards Islam ? It's as scummy a religion as any other yet it's the only one you all cry about like it's some disease

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

yeah the places we did over and moaning about the mess after
Would prefer living in libya under whatever his name was than now looked alright on old youtubes, same syria irq and iran.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Islam is not a religion, nor peaceful - I have much proof to back up this fact. As to the adherents of this cult movement, some are innocent peace-loving folks who have been born into it or converted for personal reasons - but only some.

See what Indonesia did to a gay couple last week?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
kill em all with bacon bullets rama a dama ding dong!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Yup. I am just tired of those who defend the religion blaming the killings on someone who has been in office less than 4 months. Especially in these forums. Over a century of death 800 years before the US even existed.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I have never considered it a religion of peace. I'm looking back at the history of Europe, and how at one time (around 711 AD), the muslims started hitting hard in Spain and France, and also coming around the backside into Eastern Europe. Their idea was to take over the land of the infidels and create a state of dhimmitude, or servitude and the allowing of muslim ways. It is not just a religious war, it is one of genocide. Does anybody know the root of the word "Slave"? It comes from Slav, from the Eastern Europeans who were taken as slaves, especially Christian women. This religion is one that legitimizes slavery (sexual and otherwise), and there are, according to some reports, more slaves today than there ever were before the Civil War here in America.

The Ottoman Empire in Eastern Europe didn't get completely tossed out until the early 1920s. That's a long time.

Because my father came from Serbia, his attitude toward Islam was that it should be stamped out at all costs, because they don't want to assimilate, they want to dominate.

This has gone back and forth for so long now, and it is only getting worse. Europe's mistake was wussifying itself, assuming that 'refugees' will assimilate......WRONG. Europe is again becoming islamicized and when they had a chance to stop it, they didn't. They doubled down and let more in. I consider Europe a lost cause. People will go on and on about the inquisition and the viciousness of the Christian Church, not realizing they were trying to take back their cultures. It was the worst in Spain because they got it the worst and got overrun first and hardest. The Crusades had its roots in trying to save Europe from Islamic takeover by taking back the 'Holy Land'. That's why Spain had driven them out so much earlier, by over 500 years. They got mean. It's sad that it had to be that way, but apparently playing hard ball was the only way to get it done.

Israel has built a replica of the altar of the Temple of Solomon, it is designed to be set up in about 15 minutes, because they are planning to decimate the Dome of The Rock and take back the Temple for rebuilding. A war is coming. They didn't built that altar for it to collect dust.

The United States is next, by making us feel guilty for seeing history and not wanting it repeated. Sorry, I do not want it repeated. Connect the dots, and understand that, although we were incredibly stupid to stir the hornet's nest in the Middle East (previously they were mostly content to fight each other as they have been for thousands of years), we now have the choice to let Ottoman Empire 2.0 spread around the world, or stop it before it becomes too deeply rooted.

Borders have a purpose, and it's not to be mean or deny a dream.

The Western powers created a disaster by causing regime change in countries that were previously in check by secular rules. Now that the chickens are trying to roost here, I say close the door, and pull out of the Middle East. There is NO WINNING there, we have more important things to do here.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it is the "religion of peace"... except during days that end in "y".

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Islam is not a religion, nor peaceful - I have much proof to back up this fact. As to the adherents of this cult movement, some are innocent peace-loving folks who have been born into it or converted for personal reasons - but only some.

I'm sure two gay people were killed in the US last week. Just didn't make the headlines.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm sure two gay people were killed in the US last week. Just didn't make the headlines.

I'm pretty sure they weren't thrown off of a building and then stoned to death by "moderates".

I'm pretty sure they weren't beheaded.

I'm pretty sure they weren't burned alive.

They would have made the headlines.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well there you have it, as Discotech says, the Muslims following the actions of their prophet and religion's teachings exactly as described in many hadiths and verses in the Koran are NOT real Muslims. Just because they follow Islam and emulate the Prophet Mohammed does not mean they are Muslims.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
S&F For compiling such a comprehensive list of attacks in countries predominantly Islamic, I had an idea of a fair number, once presented in this format it is jaw dropping. America and other powers are agitators, in order to fund the corprate millitary machine, enemies are needed. Islams doctrine (I would suggest all the organised cults doctrine is at fault, for disorder, chaos and indoctrination off the masses into a fabled desire to reach "end times") enables the world powers a pawn enemy, already brainwashed, jealous and violent, marching to the beat off a doctrine and tribal war guide many thousands of years past used by date.
edit on 7-6-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

SÃO PAULO, Brazil — Dandara dos Santos, a 42-year-old transgender woman from a northern Brazilian slum, begged for mercy as a group of men bashed her over the head with rocks.

Is Islam to blame for this ?

Raul Barrera pulled several knives from a wooden butcher block early Sunday, cops said. Then, in a fit of rage, he used them to gouge Coit's pretty face. He sliced her across the mouth and jaw, and with such force that one of the tips of the blades broke, authorities said.

The blow that killed the 23-year-old blond was a stab to the left side of her back, an autopsy revealed. It left "a gaping stab wound to the left side of the torso from which internal organs were protruding," court records show.

Was this the fault of Islam ?

I can keep listing plenty of horrific murders committed by non Muslims in supposedly Christian nations

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

The post I was replying to said the US.

I know you will use any chance to troll non Muslim apologists but do try to keep up.

edit on 7-6-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Shhhhh!

You'll make them mad.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I didn't realise Manhatten wasn't inside the US

Maybe you should check what's posted before trying to appear smart

I can keep listing horrific US murders though if you like ?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Is Christianity a religion of peace? Nope, there are plenty of Christians in those drug cartels in Mexico killing people over drugs and money. That must mean all Christians advocate torture and murder since that small minority in Mexico does it on a regular basis.

Why aren't Christians speaking out against drug cartel violence! It's their responsibility to speak out against it since Christians are the ones doing the killing down there. If they don't speak out against it on social media then they are sympathizers!

Does that argument sound at all familiar?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

I didn't realise Manhatten wasn't inside the US

Maybe you should check what's posted before trying to appear smart

I can keep listing horrific US murders though if you like ?

What is your point?

The US is not a Christian nation. That murder has nothing to do with religion.

The black murderer was not chanting "Jesus" while doing it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join