It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam is the the religion of peace..except during Ramadan?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
The US is not a Christian nation. That murder has nothing to do with religion.

Eighty-three percent of Americans identify themselves as Christians if that doesn't make the US Christian nation then I guess Iran is not a Muslim nation right ????

Earlier this year, a Florida man pled guilty to threatening to firebomb two mosques. A Virginia man was charged with assaulting a gay victim. And an Iowa man was convicted of stomping on and kicking the head of an African-American victim.

2015 hate crimes

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.

I know you don't like these truths but I have hope you will learn

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I only wished I had the time to post all of the lynchings and murders of black people during the civil rights movement.
I cut it off there because I was being nice.
Separate but equal.
Brown vs. board of education.

White Christians are the largest terrorists on US SOIL.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

Christian "extremists".

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I see you belong to the being White is terrorism train of thought.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

They are not true Christians.

They are radicals.

#NotAllChristians

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Christian "extremists".

Does the flavor of the extremists really matter ?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
I only wished I had the time to post all of the lynchings and murders of black people during the civil rights movement.
Separate but equal.

I only wish I had time to post even farther back about all the blacks sold into slavery by Muslims and how the Vatican wall was originally built to keep out Muslim invaders.

I've had the same argument over and over here....how far back do we go exactly? Just long enough to say whites or Christians killed? Or do we go back further where the largest slave trade was Muslims selling other Muslims and blacks after raiding their villages?

Neither really matters....what matters is now....and what you mentioned isn't happening now. But feel free to be super pissed about things that didn't happen in your lifetime.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This thread is about Islam and how they not only hate the US and the western world but each other. If you would like to attack Christianity or any other religion create your own thread but you are simply proving my point.

There are bad people in all religions however please provide one example of a group of Christians in the US or abroad blowing themselves up while shouting 'What would Jesus do?"

You can't. The Amish did not fly planes into the WTC and not just because they shun technology.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Separate but equal.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make but if you go back and read the op again it will show that a majority of these attacks are Muslims killing their own, all you threw out was garbage that has nothing to do with the op.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No this thread is nothing but bigoted hatred directed towards Islam

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

So you hear a few radicals say "Death to America and the West!" and that somehow means all Muslims believe the same?

If you had used "ISIS" instead of "Muslims" I would have agreed with you but you decided to employ reverse groupthink instead.

Reverse groupthink is just as bad as regular groupthink.
edit on 6/7/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Uhm...I did not know this thread was about the civil rights movement. However, if you want to go there, you have another case of Islam killing innocent people. Not Christians in America. NOI was founded in 1930. It is a hate group according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Then came the Black Panthers. Another follower of Islam. During the civil rights good old Huey Newton killed a cop. Yes, a peaceful bunch. Then a shootout with police. Then there were bombings...

How about when they killed their own who was a 19 year old kid.

Islam is violence in its core belief. Deal with it....I am.

edit on 06pm30pmf0000002017-06-07T20:47:00-05:000800 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Bigoted hatred. How do you think the families of those killed in those attacks feel about following a religion that kills them. Think about that while you are on your high horse Iron Man...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Did you know that the KKK is predominately Christian and claim to uphold Christian morals and ideals? Why not lump all Christians in with them like you do with Muslims and ISIS?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Did you know that the KKK is predominately Christian and claim to uphold Christian morals and ideals? Why not lump all Christians in with them like you do with Muslims and ISIS?

Don't forget they were also democrats.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Christian democrats are the worst!

I always get nervous when they're on the same flight as me.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Probably the same way families in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria feel every time the US/UK coalition drops a bomb on them.

It's not religion killing them, it's people, or if you want to blame religion then we'll blame guns for every school shooting in the US

But it's stupid to blame guns isn't it ? Just like it's stupid to blame religion... Just like ignorance is stupid and there's a whole lot of ignorance going around recently

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22327752]Discotech[/p]

Those don't seem very religiously oriented to me?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

By your standards and definitions, Muhammed himself was not a muslim and the quran is not an islamic text.

Maybe you should recheck your facts and logic.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Before or after the parties switched platforms?
edit on 6/7/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join