It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing People after Terror Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Over the last year or so I've noticed that there are people who get caught up in terror attacks who seem to disappear. Their families post that their loved ones are missing on social media and we never hear what happened to them. They aren't listed in the body count.

The most recent one is a 21 year old Australian nanny Sara Zelenak who was walking with her friend over the bridge when they got separated during the confusion of the London Terror Attack. It is unclear whether she was killed, and her parents are flying over from Australia to try to find her.

Source: London Terror Attack Brisbane Woman Still Missing

With all the people offering their homes to take in strangers during the Manchester and London attack it could have put a few people in danger. Maybe some people have taken up a stranger's kind offer of shelter to find something more sinister.

This is probably just my autist brain connecting dots that weren't meant to be connected or just the news not getting updated that people have since been located. I thought I'd write this to try to keep track of the missing. Have you noticed this too?

Now I'm not going to contend that this attack was in ANY WAY faked or staged. I believe that the Polices' extraordinary 8 minute response time was because they had been watching these guys for months, maybe even knew of their plans to use a rental van during the attack. The time that it took for the terrorists to hire the van and get ready for the attack would have allowed enough time for the cops to get mobilised. The police would wait for them to commit a crime lest they arrest them with merely planning an attack and get a slap on the wrist by a lefty judge.

I hope Sara is found safe and well

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

There is not enough space to publish all the news in the world every day...nor followup on every instance of every situation in full.

We still have people trying to help the HAITIANS from that earthquake, and those folks from the Tsunami some years ago, and helping the starving children and looking for the rest of those missing girls in Africa.

It never ends....and is replaced by other things. Example? We are looking for those responsible for the Paris incident, and then there's the 1st bridge incident in London, and then the concert blast, and then the last one...and...and.....there are still families waaaaaaaay back waiting for word on their missing.

Other things replace those things...as the next incident will do to the current one....and we'll most likely never hear back on most of the others past...and today there has been more....and yesterday.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's terror...and missing
edit on 5-6-2017 by mysterioustranger because: err

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
So where are all these missing people going you think?? I wonder if some of them just catch amnesia from an injury and start a new life?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I've noticed this type of thing before...specifically when I was looking into the crash of flight 587, after 9/11...

• Thomas Gumez (mentioned in articles but not on the official passenger list),
Link

“Sid Bash, wearing a tie patterned after the American flag, spoke of his friend, Thomas Gumez. They had met years ago when they worked as couriers. Yesterday, Mr. Bash, a native of Guyana, smiled at the memory of his Dominican friend joining him for Ramadan services at his mosque. ''I cannot express the hurt, the sadness, one after another, one after another,'' he said, speaking of both Sept. 11 and now this new loss.”

• Alponte Marina (mentioned in articles but not on the official passenger list), Link

" From one end of the city to the other, people mourned for victims like Alponte Marina, who had just become a newlywed - at age 65. Grandmother's gone Marina got married less than a year ago and was going to the Dominican Republic to care for her ailing mother, who is more than 90 years old. "My grandmother was so happy, and I was so happy for her," said Johanny Vargas, 14.”

• Yoely Mejias (mentioned in articles but not on the official passenger list), Link

Her story led the headlines on the crash for days, as well as photos of her grandmother in despair.

• Matilde and Angela Rodriguez, and Marie Buodiel (mentioned in articles but not on the official passenger list), Link

"Last night in Corona, mourners packed Our Lady of Sorrows Church for a special Mass dedicated to three sisters - Matilde and Angela Rodriguez, and Marie Buodiel - killed on Flight 587. ”

• Karl Steven (mentioned in articles but not on the official passenger list), Link

“Carlos Lora’s 3-year-old son, Karl Steven, and mother-in-law were believed to be on the flight. “He was my only son,” said Lora, 33.”

These were just the ones I found easily and made a note of. I always meant to start paying more attention to the initially-reported 'missing/dead' because of that...thanks for reminding me to do so.

S&F.

ETA: Official flight 587 passenger list

edit on 5-6-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Have they found all the missing from the Manchester attack. I remember making a post in one of the threads when it happened in response to folks saying that many people were unaccounted for.

Does anybody know?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't know, but I'll take some time to follow up in the next couple of days, QoS.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

We have to assume...in absence of other evidence...these people will remain unaccounted for, missing and presumed dead.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I might add...Im certified in Search and Rescue and am on call 24/7-365 days a year. I go for discovery of someone, recovery of someone, and body recovery and securing of remains...

Sometimes...unfortunately...after all efforts are exhausted...we have to write some folks off and move on.....

MS
EMT/ERT
1st Responder

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
5 missing with info

Just a list of the remaining 5 missing with some bio...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Have they found all the missing from the Manchester attack. I remember making a post in one of the threads when it happened in response to folks saying that many people were unaccounted for.

Does anybody know?

I'm not too sure.

There were a few missing people hoaxes where images were circulated on Social Media of children declared missing in the attack but the images were stolen of children who didn't even live in the UK

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Trollz release HOAX missing terror victim posters

Oh wow I forgot about this: An Australian woman found that her daughter's image was used on a Missing poster from the Manchester Bombings

Wow... is this just trolls trolling or an attempt to manufacture more victims??

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Well that entire article is odd,, isn't it...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

There is not enough space to publish all the news in the world every day...nor followup on every instance of every situation in full.

Not buying that. If there is space to make the stories front page news...then there is space to follow up on them if they have been reported falsely.

F-k it. It's the internet....THERE IS SPACE.

The people that gave your comment so many stars should be embarrassed and ashamed. Of course there is "space" for follow up info on stories about alleged terrorist victims that made 'front page' news.

bleh.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Oh good god.

*HUGE EYEROLL*

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
There's a few still missing.
Perhaps they are in a hospital or ran and hid somewhere and injured, unable to move. Jumped or got thrown into the river?

Hopefully they are found alive

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The coroners haven't finished identifying all the bodies yet and some in critical condition in hospitals have not yet been named. According to articles I read

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I tend to agree with you on this one MotherMayEye

We live in a 24 hour news cycle. Not every journo is spinning on their swivel chairs. Anything to do with terror attacks is a top story and we hear every. single. insignificant. detail made into it's own separate headline on news websites - purely for clickbait.

I hope mysteriousstranger is right about it though. I hope these people are found safe and were not reported on because it's "old news"

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
Trollz release HOAX missing terror victim posters

Oh wow I forgot about this: An Australian woman found that her daughter's image was used on a Missing poster from the Manchester Bombings

Wow... is this just trolls trolling or an attempt to manufacture more victims??

Geez... how low can you get?! How does that even cross someones mind?? What would even be the purpose of doing it at all?? I cant see any payoff the person who did it could possibly get from it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

It is absolutely disgusting. I tend to think that it was made by an XYZ agency to inflate the number of victims involved...

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

You put forward a credible argument.

Another thing that may occur is this.

When events go down which are false flags, occasionally some people or individuals are caught up in them, who don't believe in false flags but in some way, they become aware that they are in a false flag. They then make the mistake of telling those running the show, or those they interact with, that they know its a false flag that they are going to go to the media and expose it.

They are then grabbed by the perps or their partners in crime (cops) and handed over to the organisers and taken away and put somewhere or disposed of.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join