It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing People after Terror Attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

This is an interesting list you wrote. I am struggling to find a logic explanation for this. How can these people listed in the media but no trace on actual passenger lists?

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Way back in the good ol days of ATS, we used to talk about how people disappeared in disasters and events and speculate on the horrors they would suffer in secret detention centres. 9/11 and the disappearing planes being the two most popular.

And as you said, everyone is in the agreement that the media engages in propaganda, yet suddenly we think they're respectful enough not to capitalise on a disappearance? My f#king ass!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
At the beginning of the attack on Saturday night in London I'm sure someone mentioned that the van may have managed to knock people over London Bridge and into the water - or it's possible some may have jumped to avoid the van crashing into them ? If this is the case it would take a few days for a body to surface down the river possibly ? Although I would expect the river rescue boats to have done a thorough sweep/check that night hopefully.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have been thinking the same thing.
But was not brave enough to post it.
ATS would shoot me down.
they DONT like Conspiracy!

I just told my self the news stories was just after
and they are still looking for them.
But London and police Cheeking Ever one
to see who is a terrorist! some thing IS going on.
but we will be fed a sortie to keep us happy!

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

If I was wrong? Then we wouldnt be having the discussion the O.P. started. And I didnt start it....

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And how about all the bodies from the Malaysian lost flight? And their families crying in anguish on the news? We all saw them..

Where'd they all go? There are soooo many incidents now-a-days....names on a page...though real...get lost.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Just announced here one of the two missing Australian girls was a victim who was killed in the attack.

Being she was a tourist it would be more difficult with identity, making sure all next of kin notified before releasing names to the press etc.

I am not sure but perhaps the other one missing is her travel companion and will also be deceased.

Extremely sad and my heart goes out to my fellow Aussies .... just a couple of sheilas living life and travelling.
edit on 662017 by bellagirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Lets just ask...then where are these unaccounted for? Where are the followups and interviews with those anguished families they 1st showed us on the news? What was the outcome of the search for perpetrators and victims? They get replaced by the latest events....

Conspiracy or false flag or whether the lists and families are accurate or even real? They just get superseded by others...and the paid commercial messages in-between.

Newscaster: "Cities in flames! Worldwide mushroom clouds and millions perish and children dying! These and more news after a word from Dunkin' Donuts!"

Sad...but real

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I have 2 daughter's around Sara's age so that really hits my heart,I cannot even imagine..just horrible and inconceivable to have a child lost with no idea.So much goodness and beauty and promise lost to this world because of some f*cking disgusting stone age death cult

edit on 6-6-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join