It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FACT BASED: Civil disobedience against the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou devil worshipers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
There are two possibilities either you are an insider our an outsider.

Outsiders can use the TOR browser only, for the darknet and the normal internet, and when many people do this, the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou datacenters that can still crack the encryption, get overloaded, the CPUs clock cycles of the servers get overheated, servers starts to get on fire, sprinklers will turn on, whole datacenters flooded all servers get water damage

Insiders can dataleak, mission critical information, to WikiLeaks or the other media.

SOURCE
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
hard drives are water proof.

fail

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It would really help if you turned off the encryption to your post.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

fail

because of the water damage servers will be worthless
data centers will be worthless

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
It would really help if you turned off the encryption to your post.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle

fail

if we just could find a way to overclock the CPUs so they burn

maybe a virus

edit on 2017-6-5 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

I'm trying to understand this thread. Are you for devil worshiping or against it?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I'm trying to understand this thread. Are you for devil worshiping or against it?

I'm for Jesus worshiping

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Thread fail, zero facts presented.

Servers don't catch on fire when overloaded. I load dozens of servers to 100% capacity 24/7 for a living.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Thread fail, zero facts presented.

Servers don't catch on fire when overloaded. I load dozens of servers to 100% capacity 24/7 for a living.

you present disinformation, when they are manipulated to be overclocked they burn

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

1 - a server if " overloaded " dont spontaneously combust - they reset or thremal protection kicks in

2 - inert gas fire suppressions systems are used in data centres

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

1 - a server if " overloaded " dont spontaneously combust - they reset or thremal protection kicks in

INERT GAS!!! you can't win this

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

CPUs must be replaced and will burn again

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

I'm for Jesus worshiping
Thats just as bad

Where are those facts?
edit on 5-6-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

act the risk of repeating myself :

a server if " overloaded " dont spontaneously combust -

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Outsiders can use the TOR browser only, for the darknet and the normal internet, and when many people do this, the #bigbrotheriswatchingyou datacenters that can still crack the encryption, get overloaded, the CPUs clock cycles of the servers get overheated, servers starts to get on fire, sprinklers will turn on, whole datacenters flooded all servers get water damage

Insiders can dataleak, mission critical information, to WikiLeaks or the other media.

SOURCE
en.wikipedia.org...
Destroying property is not civil disobedience. Who's servers are you wanting to destroy?
edit on 5-6-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

do you wonder if the actiivity of " over clocking " will cause the OPs brain cell to spontaneously combust ?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

SOURCE
en.wikipedia.org...
this sounds like an attack on a certain alphabet agency. Do you honestly think they can't handle a ddos attack?

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

For, obviously.

Remember, the Devil's greatest trick was that one he did where you wrote your name on a random card and he magically pulled it from an unopened deck.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

SOURCE
en.wikipedia.org...

Destroying property is not civil disobedience. Who's servers are you wanting to destroy?

I wanted to do an electronic sit-in civil disobedience at the data centers of nsa, cia and microsoft

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join