It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space - We Have Been Lied To - The ISS Is NOT In Orbit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
The real mystery is how did this get 13 flags?

People give flags and stars for threads that has literally zero content because the poster pressed Enter too soon and resulted in that warning message appearing as the OP, so why are you really surprised ?

At least this thread actually has content to discuss

If you consider this thinly veiled flat earth crap to be content worth discussing. I don't.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Good to know that we have super human sight. I am going to step outside and look at the mars rover. Maybe I will hop into an airplane and watch a football game from the sky.

I guess you don't understand what I am saying. Way too smart for me, sorry for insulting your intelligence.

Have you ever been in an airplane? How many football fields were you able to make out?

Objects shrink the further away they get. Just wanted to share that with you, it's basic stuff.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

You mean no other viable explanation than there is a space station... in space.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: Keener7

I agree there is something up there, I just don't think that it is manned. If it is manned, the footage we are given by NASA is not the actual footage from inside the ISS, as it is clearly faked. If you watch the last video I posted, there are several instances that truly have no other viable explanation.

Its definitely there. But i might buy that they fake some videos of whats going on in it from time to time.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Have you ever been in an airplane? How many football fields were you able to make out?

Football fields don't reflect direct sunlight against an otherwise dark background, or else you would see them.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Then why are you even bothering to post apart from to troll the OP with your higher than thou attitude ?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
The real mystery is how did this get 13 flags?

Probably because this makes a good far out conspiracy theory. A much needed break from all the pro-Trump and Hillary hate threads. After all this is a major conspiracy theory site.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You do realize that there are plenty of astrophotographers out there that have imaged the ISS with their telescopes and cameras, right? Google it.

Also: considering how fast it moves across the sky, if it were only a few miles up, it would burn up quite quickly moving at that speed. You'll notice that jets do not move that fast at all across the sky.

Again: Why?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I agree there is something up there, I just don't think that it is manned. If it is manned, the footage we are given by NASA is not the actual footage from inside the ISS, as it is clearly faked. If you watch the last video I posted, there are several instances that truly have no other viable explanation.

Ahh..I see. You are one of these people who think its easy to make flawless fake CGI videos that will fool millions,including those like me, who have been in that field for 25 years.

Let me just say that there is a reason why a film like Gravity costs hundreds of millions, and even then isn't 100% realistic... Good CGI is hard and bloody time consuming. We are are talking months of work for minutes of final product.

Making videos as long as NASA release, making them look flawless with not a single error is basically impossible

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

In this video, the author breaks down the technology being used to perpetrate the fraud of living in space. There is literally endless footage of NASA making mistakes, and showing their hand. I think that they must believe that we are all too stupid to start piecing it all together, because there are countless instances of these "space mistakes", where even the common observer would see something isn't quite right.

The stuffed animal suddenly materializing on a live feed is a pretty simply video trick, and is probably not augmented reality or virtual reality. What they could have done was have that corner of the shot (just that corner) be a previously recorded piece of footage, and that small part is placed in the live feed over top of the plush toy and masking the plush toy from view (which is real, I think, and was always there next to the astronaut). That piece of film recorded earlier would be by that same camera in the same fixed position in order to match up perfectly.

Then the little glowing effect is added, and the masked corner piece of video is turned off, reveling what was behind it -- i.e., the toy.

Simple, really.

As for the missing fingers, fused hands, odd necklace, etc., those all look exactly like video compression artifacts, the same kind that make people look like that are shapeshifting.

Compression artifacts are caused by video interlacing. Interlacing is a way to compress the size of a digital video file. To reduce file size, the computer algorithm that creates the digital video file tries to reuse as much as it can from one frame to the next. In a shot where there is not a lot of movement, most of the frame could be reused for the next frame, and even the next frame, because each pixel does not change that much -- if at all -- when the scene id still and there is hardly any movement.

...However, the algorithm is not perfect, and more compression even make sit less perfect. When a person moves slightly -- such as the astronaut's hand or the necklace -- some of the pixels that make up that movement may only change slightly, and the algorithm attempts to reuse those pixels for the next frame, even though they maybe should have changed slightly. Do this enough for enough pixels, and you get a video compression artifact/interlacing artifact.

edit on 4/6/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Good to know that we have super human sight. I am going to step outside and look at the mars rover. Maybe I will hop into an airplane and watch a football game from the sky.

Don't be childish.

Also, if you can't see a football field from up in a plane then I suggest you get your eyes tested. I can make out cars on the roads from cruising altitude.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

That's a great question. We can ask the same exact question relating to just about everything else the elites at the top perpetrate on us every single day. Why does the mainstream media knowingly lie to us on a daily basis? Why does the government lie to us on a daily basis? Why did they either let 9/11 happen, or outright make it happen when they could have easily formed the same WMD narrative and gone to war anyways? Why does the CIA deal drugs and lie about it? Why, why, why, why? The list goes on, and I don't know. The people at the top have proven to be psychotic murderers, and I cannot understand why they do the insane garbage that they do. Maybe they do it for fun? Maybe our world is just a big psycho playground for them, and they enjoy creating misery and lies.

How do you keep the very large number of people involved in the ISS quiet if it's fake? Don't even think of using the "we'll kill your family" route, because not everyone is going to have a family that can be threatened.

Compartmentalization. Only a select few see the entire picture, just like with the moon landings. Most of the people involved with secret government ops either don't know what they are participating in, or don't understand the entire picture of what they are participating in.

The easiest examples of this would be Area 51, and the Manhattan Project. No one knew that they were building a nuke, except a select few. No one knows the entire picture at Area 51, except for a select few.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Not in orbit? Of course it is! Ask Howard Wallowitz, he's been there.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Ahh..I see. You are one of these people who think its easy to make flawless fake CGI videos that will fool millions,including those like me, who have been in that field for 25 years.

Let me just say that there is a reason why a film like Gravity costs hundreds of millions, and even then isn't 100% realistic... Good CGI is hard and bloody time consuming. We are are talking months of work for minutes of final product.

Making videos as long as NASA release, making them look flawless with not a single error is basically impossible

Yeah but they have an answer to that. They tell you that governments are far ahead in terms of technology, so for them everything is possible, and they may even get that technology from reptilians... holographic perfection and all that.

Also, these people have almost always a religious agenda. They don't bother to try to find a motive to all this, because all they want is to defile science as much as they can so their religious fairy tale can look at least just a bit realistic.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Hilarious how, literally every single time anyone argues the fact that a huge conspiracy could be kept secret by compartmentalising, they then mention the Manhattan project.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It's really up there dude along with a whole bunch of other junk. The satellites that can be seen snaking and weaving through the sky are what baffles me though.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

So your theory is based on other theories or ideas.

Not concrete proof.

Considering the intelligence level of so many that are involved in the ISS from supporting ground crew (world wide) to those responsible for getting the personnel up the station is quite high....I seriously doubt you could "compartmentalize" it without them realizing something is going on......and someone (many someones actually) speaking out. Too many would know something is wrong.

Everything from telemetry coming from the station, to data links to and from the station, tracking equipment (yes....it's tracked by radar folks, and as a radar expert I can tell you you ain't going to fake that).

Way, way WAY too many things can go wrong and word get out.

The ISS started out in orbit 1998. Real time CGI was no where near being good enough to fake anything, as suggested.

So again: Why?

Moon Hoaxers have several "whys" for their theories.

9/11 Truthers have several "whys" for their theories.

The only reasons I can think of anyone thinking the ISS is "fake" is because:

They love to try and bash NASA (which again, is insane because it's the INTERNATIONAL space station).

or

They think the Earth is flat.

or

They like to see how many people will swallow that hook, line and sinker for the lulz.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Yeah but they have an answer to that. They tell you that governments are far ahead in terms of technology, so for them everything is possible, and they may even get that technology from reptilians... holographic perfection and all that.

Also, these people have almost always a religious agenda. They don't bother to try to find a motive to all this, because all they want is to defile science as much as they can so their religious fairy tale can look at least just a bit realistic.

Man that was really harsh...defile science? There is most definitely technology that is more advanced...there are things that can be built and missions will begin once there is money to support it. Maybe you've never heard of this because you skip those threads and troll conspiracy theory threads instead.

(post by Winstonian removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

This is just painfully dumb, poorly researched, and intellectually lazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join