It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you hate about your country and why?!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What do you hate about your country and why?!
You don't have to say what country your in.

I hate the fact the our space race is ruined by the NWO gov. I hate how my country is super low tech when it could have be high tech as hell and we wouldn't be freezing to death or dying through heat as homeless. I also hate how we are not ready against any kind of invasion due to being a puppet of another country. I also hate the cost of education when it could've been a lot cheaper therefore more people would be building things like what China does. Everything seems overpriced, even food lately. On day one burger will cost like $20. Then we know we are screwed as a nation. A meal used to be like $5-$6. Now it is almost $10!

edit on 2-6-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I hate the direction we've gone since the assassination of JFK.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

I hate the fact that Americans refuse to acknowledge the Bill of Rights as an unalienable set of laws which override any other set of laws that might contradict it.

I hate the fact that people have more respect for a polyester flag made in China, than for the liberties of their fellow citizens.

I hate the fact that America is about as good as it gets when it comes to general freedom and prosperity. People like to point out that no other nation is as free or prosperous as the US is. I say that is no excuse for our degeneracy.

I hate the two party system. I hate how people are loyal to the two party system.

I hate the American diet, the lifestyle, the culture, the close mindedness, the arrogance, the laziness, the cowardice, the sense of entitlement that so many Americans have.

Most of all, I despise the Federalism.

edit on 2-6-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: added points

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Politicians, lawyers, and the creeping insidious rise of a poisonous and uncivilized........

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I dislike that we have lost our moral compass.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I hate that people here just seem to be blind to anything excepting their own ideologies, and they seem to almost be allergic to a conversation with anyone who tries to have a rational conversation about the issues.

I hate that we're only four percent of the world's population, but we have twenty-five percent of the world's prison population.

I hate that we decry a person who gets a $100 welfare check, but we think it's "fine and dandy" that our government spends $735+ BILLION annually on nothing but the military industrial complex.

I hate that people in this country have so much faith in politicians that they believe them when they say they're going to get rid of a 20+ trillion dollar, and ever growing, deficit.

I hate that people think saying "That's the way it has always been" and "Golly, gee, there's just nothing we can do about it" somehow justifies sitting back and doing, saying nothing about anything going on.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I hate the fact that the settlers didn't name any city, "Towny McTowny-town."

And that Cher isn't on any currency.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I like the DS of A. It's the best nation in the world. Our military has women with guns! We have big ass bombs that go Ka-poom! We have lots of culture diversity we even accept space aliens, if they come someday. Lots of cheap over fattened foods that kill you within weeks. The laws here are old but still functional. Lots of people killing each other in the name of love. (They love them to death, literally.) The diverse religious and increasing geniuses that fight each other.

I really like it all. I like the part where everyone knows their limit, and still function as a society even after the internet forums are filled with physical severed limbs. Everyone let's their steam out when they 'lax at home and rant or rave about anything.

I don't hate DSA or any country.. because right now.. it's perfect the way it is. Not more.. Not less.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

I give up...what country is the DSA?

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Divided States of America.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Beurocracy.......

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The pollen count.

Because it makes me sleepy, my eyes itch and my nose is running like a hose.
edit on 3 6 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Winters too long and too cold ...Canada

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I seriously hate how the US has become. It has gone from a nation that produces Great Men and Women like George Washington Irving, Martin Luther King Jr., Harriet Tubman and Susan B. Anthony to a nation of spoiled brats with whiny behavior from both the left and the right.

It got so bad that even pulling fire alarms are an acceptable form of 'protest'.

edit on 6/3/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Ideological purity

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
This damn moose keeps licking the side of my house and melting holes it in

Oh, and Kathleen Wynne
edit on 3-6-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
With so much hate going around, it would be redundant to say what we already know and frankly do nothing about. We side with the very people and situations that create the hate in the first place so what's the use? Why complain or even invest emotion into an emotionless system?

I'm literally physically and mentally tired everyday coping with denial and vindication from the relentless onslaught of headlines that define how much we f#king suck as a people let alone as individual countries.

Some would say take a break, but that's just code for burying your head on the sand at this point.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I hate how our country votes in a group of politicians and then complains about the actions they take when they do what they said they would, yet do not care when the politicians ignore campaign promises.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Open borders and all the immigrants that are here who should be fighting for there country not raping our women

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
www.dea.gov...
That right there ... all of that needs to go the way of prohibition ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join