It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyer receiving anonymous threats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
twitter.com...

This is the twitter feed of one of the lawyers in the class action suit against the DNC. She has tweeted that they are receiving threats mentioning the recent death of Prosecutor Whisenant.

From her twitter account:

Pray for us. @Cullin_OB_Law now getting anon calls, talking about his family, dead prosecutor #berantonwhisenant who lived in same county

I looked her law firm up online and she and her husband are indeed involved in the lawsuit and are located in the same area as the recently deceased Prosecutor in Florida.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

These people will stop at nothing to stop the truth coming out about all of this.

It is almost as if it is bigger than simply conspiring against Bernie to steal the nominee...

Hopefully with this kind of publicity, no harm will come to those brave enough to seek justice!
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmFriday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

DWS is scared sh!tless. People behind the scenes are building a case against the DNC and the Leprechaun. It will cover murder,extortion,blackmail,voter fraud and much more. Everything will be exposed. It can't be stopped.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Social media accounts belonging to attorney Elizabeth Lee Beck recently reported receiving a voice modulated phone call from a number which matched Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ office. Earlier today, Beck stated via social media that co-counsel, Cullin O’Brien had received threatening anonymous calls.

The Becks wrote that the latest call to their co-counsel Cullin O’Brien had referenced Cullin’s family and mentioned the recent death of U.S. Federal Prosecutor Whisenant, whose body was found on Hollywood beach, located in the same county as Cullin O’brien. Disobedient Media previously reported that Beranton Whisenant’s body was found in Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ 23rd district in Southern Florida.

disobedientmedia.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I hope you are right, the corruption has to be stopped somewhere, might as well start with the DEMS.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Social media accounts belonging to attorney Elizabeth Lee Beck recently reported receiving a voice modulated phone call from a number which matched Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ office. Earlier today, Beck stated via social media that co-counsel, Cullin O’Brien had received threatening anonymous calls.

The Becks wrote that the latest call to their co-counsel Cullin O’Brien had referenced Cullin’s family and mentioned the recent death of U.S. Federal Prosecutor Whisenant, whose body was found on Hollywood beach, located in the same county as Cullin O’brien. Disobedient Media previously reported that Beranton Whisenant’s body was found in Debbie Wasserman Schultz’ 23rd district in Southern Florida.

disobedientmedia.com...

Thanks for that link. Yes, these are the lawyers that reported that incident also. I started following her on twitter after I ran across this story so I can follow this development.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
All coming out in the open now.

Guilty parties will be exposed.

Something that goes bump in the night !!

All fall down go boom

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

edit on 6/2/2017 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

If this is true, she needs to keep a record of everything that is happening, because let face it, we all know how any people that had tried to expose the dirt in DC has been found committing suicide.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I'd have to say with the first modulated call and now this, the FBI should be watching them closely.

Then again, are the right agents on the case, or the wrong ones?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This suit could be catastrophic for the DNC long before it ever goes to trial.

The plaintiff will be entitled to discovery pertaining to calls, emails, memos, and all forms of internal DNC communications.

Bill Clinton's wife and Debbie "I Know Nothing!" Schultz will no doubt be deposed under oath.

We might finally find out who really did "hack" the DNC servers.

I have always thought Bernie had a hell of a case against the DNC.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

These people will stop at nothing to from stopping the truth coming out about all of this.

It is almost as if it is bigger than simply conspiring against Bernie to steal the nominee...

Hopefully with this kind of publicity, no harm will come to those brave enough to seek justice!

Is there anything besides a dead prostecutir.. who did visa cases no less, not even American political scandals, that it's this to Seth Rich, the dnc or Shultz???

Because I have seen nothing..not one stitch of evidence nor anything at all reasonable for a motive...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

These people will stop at nothing to from stopping the truth coming out about all of this.

Is there anything besides a dead prostecutir.. who did visa cases no less, not even American political scandals, that it's this to Seth Rich, the dnc or Shultz???

Because I have seen nothing..not one stitch of evidence nor anything at all reasonable for a motive...

Shawn Lucas was the process server for the DNC Fraud Lawsuit.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Shawn Lucas was the process server for the DNC Fraud Lawsuit.

The official cause of death (polypharmacy -- accidentally mixing Rx's) stinks to high Heaven.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I think there is a thread on this story ..it might be as simple as 2+2 = Debbie Wasserman Schultz Uses Voice Changer To Call Law Firm Suing DNC - Forgets To Disable Caller ID www.zerohedge.com... This is going to be part of this story with the release of a thumb drive containing data from the DNC VAN system

edit on 2-6-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
The IT people are all over this as well as the deep state or so it seems

edit on 2-6-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Think: Awan brothers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join