It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Global Warmists Practice What They Preach?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

People may surprise you, especially cult members.

There's about 2 billion people who's diet consist of insects. I wouldn't say never, with some smart marketing techniques and celebrity bug-eating stunts, it would be the new chicken.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

I just had some candied peanuts, not sure they'd be much different than roasted beetles.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Serves that puppy right! Bees are so friendly and make delicious honey! Except the poison ivy honey... that stuff tastes like burning...

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Do you agree with animals living their entire lives in their own filth and inside of cages and pens? If not then stop buying meat from the grocery store because that's where 99% of it comes from, factory farms where profit is more important than the welfare of the animals.

You're a hypocrite if you don't.

link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: TinySickTears

People may surprise you, especially cult members.

There's about 2 billion people who's diet consist of insects. I wouldn't say never, with some smart marketing techniques and celebrity bug-eating stunts, it would be the new chicken.

i doubt it

the 2 billion people eating bugs are living in madagascar where they cant get a medium rare t bone with a blooming onion and ice in their drink

and i said large scale

sure there will be some fruit loops that follow whatever shia or leo does but people are not giving up steak and burgers and dogs....its not happening

they gonna grill up some dung beetle and flying roaches on memorial day?

nope

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Do you agree with animals living their entire lives in their own filth and inside of cages and pens? If not then stop buying meat from the grocery store because that's where 99% of it comes from, factory farms where profit is more important than the welfare of the animals.

Who cares, it all tastes the same.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

I just had some candied peanuts, not sure they'd be much different than roasted beetles.

i buy little boxes of salted and roasted crickets at b a sweetie all the time.
i like to try and get people to eat them

they dont

i wind up eating them

they taste like sunflower seeds but people dont believe me

they wont even try 1 little baby ass cricket

www.sweetiescandy.com...

edit on 1-6-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

I'm not a Global Warmist and I ate a lot of bugs today.
I was riding my bike 15 miles through the woods.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

So you agree with the conditions of factory farms and the suffering of millions of animals every day? They're in there right now suffering and you don't care. You're heartless.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

It's mostly the psychological fear of eating bugs.

If I'm ever convinced climate change is bad, I wouldn't be opposed to eating them.

All these people screaming about global warming really need to lead by example.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What chaps my fanny is that climate change fanatics are so sure that climate will change because of man in X years, but they don't know who's going to be president 20 years from now, hell, they don't know who's going to be president 4 years from now.

They don't know what China, Europe, Africa, etc. will do.

They base everything on a perfect scenario with stable politicians across the globe for centuries.

If life has taught me anything, it's that the second, the very second that you think you have everything figured out. . . the universe throws you a curve ball.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

This is the most comical argument I've ever heard. It's so ridiculous and out of left field that I can't believe you're serious. But I know you probably are.

Or are you being a troll?
edit on 6/1/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Grilled a yummy NY strip steak tonight...and I'm okay with the fact that he lived in a pen and stepped in his own poop..and was killed with a quick bolt to the brain.
I love a good steak, grilled to perfection on my big old global-warming Weber.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I'm seriously in awe at what a tragedy your opinion and wilful ignorance is. You know damn well it's a lot worse than just living in a pen and stepping in each others poop as you try to put it so simply.

You know damn well if you were there right now seeing their living conditions you would feel sorry for them and get emotional over it. If not then you are not a good human being.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm seriously in awe at what a tragedy your opinion and wilful ignorance is. You know damn well it's a lot worse than just living in a pen and stepping in each others doo as you try to put it so simply.

You know damn well if you were there right now seeing their living conditions you would feel sorry for them and get emotional over it. If not then you are not a good human being.

Going there to see their living conditions right now would be "incredibly inconvenient".

But I've been to cattle farms at least a few times...(lots of 'mooing' and it smells real bad)...and I still love steak.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

So you are defending your argument with the argument I already made earlier in the thread. You're only showing your hypocrisy. It most certainly would be an inconvenience for you because you world start caring.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You nailed it. Nothing gets by you.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

The irony is that I really have. If I haven't then you are either a horrible human being for not feeling sorry for those animals or you are a hypocrite and fuel something you know is bad in the same way that a global warmist fuels pollution even though they believe it is killing the environment and think it is bad.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...(lots of 'mooing' and it smells real bad)....

I wish you'd stop saying that every time you visit my house.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Now you're just rubbing it in.
Please stop lording your brilliance over me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join