It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awan Brothers Visas Raise Questions In Wake of Murder of Beranton J. Whisenant Jr.(DNC mess)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Awan Brothers Visas Raise Questions In Wake of Murder of Beranton J. Whisenant Jr.

In the early hours of the morning Wednesday, May 24, 2017, federal prosecutor Beranton J. Whisenant Jr. was found dead on a beach in Miami, Florida, having been murdered in cold blood. According to the Miami Herald, the 37-year-old had just joined the Miami U.S. Attorney’s Office in January, and was assigned to investigated cases of visa and passport fraud.

As Whisenant’s loved ones grieve the loss of an outstanding and promising public servant, a criminal investigation has been initiated to investigate his murder by the Hollywood Police Department. Whisenant’s body was recovered within the parameters of Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s district, the disgraced former Democratic National Committee Chairperson who has been the subject of intense public scrutiny for numerous ongoing scandals since her resignation as Chairperson from the DNC last summer.

In addition to the massive class action lawsuit filed against the Florida lawmaker and the DNC seeking damages for Party donors and voters duped by the Party’s fraudulent primary, the DNC faces another lawsuit that exposes the grotesque compensation inequality that was occurring internally within a DNC that gave exorbitant million-dollar bonuses to senior leadership while failing to pay field organizers fairly.

Wasserman Shutltz is also implicated in two complex and ongoing criminal scandals. First, recent events have renewed uncertainty around the homicide of Seth Rich, the slain DNC voter-expansion data director and likely leak whose death preceded the release of tens of thousands of incriminating documents that led to Wasserman Schutlz’s resignation as Party Chair.

Click link for entire article...

So for those who dont know the Awan brothers were hired by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz to act as her "IT team". Based on available information the brothers dont hold the necessary requirements for the Visa's they held, let alone to be employed in the IT profession at a congressional level.

Mr. Whisenant was a US attorney based in Florida (DWS district) and dealt specifically with Visa's among other things. This ties into the US Capital Police (NOT DC Metro police) Chief being threatened by DWS for refusing to return a laptop she claims is hers but was found in a Congressional building where she does not have an office. It is supposedly linked to the Capital Police investigation into the Awan brothers and their access / actions to the congressional network.

The Awan brothers became "IT" for numerous Democratc representatives, most of whom sat on intelligence or homeland security committees. Access to the network was blocked during the initial investigation into them. DWS changed their titles from IT support to senior aides to bypass the block and return access to them.

The article is a pretty good read and it ties into the Seth Rich mess, The DNC fraud lawsuit and other scandals the Democrats are trying to keep under control.

In the last month the Awan brothers and their families have since fled back to their home country of Pakistan and are now under Pakistan government protection.

What are the Democrats hiding?
edit on 1-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jun 1 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Do DNC supporters on ATS use the term fake news when it's about corruption within the party they support.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What are the Democrats hiding?

This is a very good question and the only reason the Awan brothers have become as known as they are is because of George Webb's due diligence and if his work proves to be right with them, that would lead me to believe that he is close with many of his other leads.

This includes some of the most horrific things one could imagine, things that the guilty parties would stop at nothing to keep from the public light.

We should not forget about the strange death of Sean Lucas, who originally brought a lawsuit against the DNC.

Excellent thread, it is great to see more coverage of this!

S&F

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amThursday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Do DNC supporters on ATS use the term fake news when it's about corruption within the party they support.

It begins with cries of fake news then the standard.... "Evil Putin controls the Orange headed buffoon who is just so stupid he can not even tweet right, add to that, all of his supporters are White Nationalists trying to bring about a fascist state, you know MAGA!"

Proof you say!?

WAPO, NYT, CNN, MSNBC told me so, anything else is only for the right wing conspiracy nuts!

I think that is a nice succinct summary of what they say when information implicates the ever so holy DNC.
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amThursday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Various news reports state that Whisenant’s body was found with head trauma, but a cause of death has not yet been determined. Miranda Grossman, a spokeswoman for the Hollywood police department, said that a beachgoer saw Whisenant early Wednesday morning close to shore. Grossman said detectives are trying to determine if his death was a homicide, suicide or something else. One resident told a local television station that Whisenant was dressed in casual clothing with all his personal effects on him.

abovethelaw.com...

Interesting.

Almost a week later an no cause of death yet. Another botched robbery story incoming.....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
What is counterpropa.com ? I can see you can make a 5$ donation

You're going to make those kids in Macedonia wealthy

Other than that it's just a bunch of hogwash with no proof what so ever. Fake news pushers trying to connect every murder in USA to DNC.

edit on 1-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Nah the default is simply.... Evil Putin controls the Orange headed buffoon who is just so stupid he can not even tweet right, add to that, all of his supporters are White Nationalists trying to bring about a fascist state, you know MAGA!

Proof you say!?

WAPO, NYT, CNN, MSNBC told me so, anything else is only for the right wing conspiracy nuts!

I think that is a nice succinct summary of what they say when information implicates the ever so holy DNC.

It seems they do.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Trump runs all branches of government and all intelligence agencies.. and I think it is fair to say trump will not be covering up for the clintons and dnc..

So will that mean it was all bs when trump takes absolutely no action against...anyone???

Not obama, nor the clintons, not podesta nor the dnc...

Or will that mean trump is in on it???

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

That depends..

Is it corruption as in "it's a kinda jacked up system where superdelegates are not beholden to the voters??"

Or corruption where they are all interdimensional child rapists???

The same sites are pushing both stories so....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I know the Hollywood area quite well. At this time of year it is mostly the locals that are around the beach area. As I'm not sure which area of the beach he was found, I'm guessing it is more than likely the Boardwalk area. Depending on the time of night he was down there it was probably pretty quiet. Especially if it was after the bars closed. Like I said before after Easter most of the tourist leave and the stragglers would be leaving by end of may.

There are the occasional folks that do go down and enjoy the water and such, but there has been nights I've had a good chunk of area of the beach all to myself. I'm only mentioning all this to give you an idea of what it was probably like that night. While there are lights on the boardwalk it is much darker down by the water. Lack of moon, even darker.

I don't think it was suicide. From what I have read about him, seems like he was pretty excited about the new job. Could be wrong but I doubt it.

If one has a basic sense of their surroundings, it would be pretty hard to sneak up on someone. You would see them coming as they would be backlit by the lights on the boardwalk. If you were pretty loaded then yes someone probably could. They do have cabana type chairs down there which people will sit on a stare out to sea or watch the stars or... it's the beach I'm sure you get the idea.

The thing that concerns me a bit about this being solved are the Hollywood police. Yes there is crime in Hollywood, but it isn't like Miami or Fort Lauderdale, not in those extremes anyway. I can see things easily getting lost or "overlooked." Hollywood police do have a "history" let's say. Make of that what you will. Our first clue is lack of answers already for this time frame.

I'd be very curious as to where he was if he was on the boardwalk. Like what restaurant or bar and if he was alone or not. If he was with someone he "trusted" it would be pretty easy to harm him and no one noticing for a time if they were down by the water. Even a "hey mister got a light?" Kind of thing would go unnoticed.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Trump runs all branches of government and all intelligence agencies.. and I think it is fair to say trump will not be covering up for the clintons and dnc..

So will that mean it was all bs when trump takes absolutely no action against...anyone???

Not obama, nor the clintons, not podesta nor the dnc...

Or will that mean trump is in on it???

Sigh....in the words of Sonny and Cher..."...and the beat goes on...". Sure hope you realize presidents don't investigate homicides (or much else since they're not trained investigators). Even if they could, they would have to be almost first on scene to prevent evidence tampering, misreporting to and by the MSM, as well as preventing things from disappearing and being destroyed, ala all of Clinton's aides tech devices.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Charlie don't surf
Sony don't ski
Mirelurks have been known to take watches.

Buck

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Just tagging your tread for now and posting 3 pieces by Jerome Corsi that will dig into a lot of the details surrounding the DNC / Seth Rich and other issues about the Russian narrative including Crowdstrikes part .

EVIDENCE BACKS CLAIM PRO-BERNIE SETH RICH WAS DNC LEAKER
Wikileaks emails an inside job to get back at Hillary, evidence suggests www.infowars.com...

SETH RICH MYSTERY: DNC LEAKS CAME FROM INSIDE, NOT RUSSIAN HACKERS
Evidence reveals emails leaks an inside job not due to hacking www.infowars.com...

NEW EVIDENCE SUGGESTS SETH RICH WAS DNC LEAKER
Rich had access to leaked DNC emails - Part 1 of in-depth, investigative report into Rich's murder www.infowars.com...

Not sure if Corsi mentions the name of a computer program ???VAN or something like that but it was a data base that was part of the DNC but it got hijacked by Hillary's team and locked Bernies team out ...That may have been what triggered Seyth to go to Wikileaks .

There is another story about all of the DNC laptops being seized by Crowdstrike at the Vegas convention , I think the operation was called Falcon or something to that effect . Crowdstrike as it turns out has members who were recruited by McAfee .The were Russian hackers .

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
What is counterpropa.com ? I can see you can make a 5$ donation

You're going to make those kids in Macedonia wealthy

Other than that it's just a bunch of hogwash with no proof what so ever. Fake news pushers trying to connect every murder in USA to DNC.

Hillary?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks for adding the links!

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Several news stories report he may have suffered trauma.
nypost.com...

He washed up wearing his suit, his personal belongings
were still on him, seems suspicious enough.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I wonder when someone will decide that it was the result of a robbery gone bad?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Perfectly reasonable to think he fell and bumped his head and drowned?

Not sure how long that takes to figure out but I'm sure it's under a week. .... . ..

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

What?!?!

A) why would Shultz be involved in the death h of a prosecutor who was not investigating her of the dnc...

B) why was her named mentioned at all???

C) she is in no way involved in either investigation ...

This is just blatant lies...

They aren't even taking factual information and twisting it.. they are just ball face lying...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It would be helpful to see an autopsy report. Then we would know if he bumped into a bullet or two.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join