It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I analyzed Fantastic Daily Black Eyed Kid Audio Lure And I got something interesting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthLover557
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Maybe if you watched all the videos instead of "research(ing) this for five minutes," you'd think otherwise. The black-eyed kids are an element of the paranormal world, one in which very little evidence exists outside of personal stories. Fantastic Daily was simply trying to lure these beings in for the purpose of obtaining actual evidence and providing more in-depth research of these beings' activities and motives.

I get tired of people jumping to conclusions and then disseminating those conclusions because they did five minutes of research, which was what exactly? Reading some person's commentary about how this is a "creepy pasta con job?"

Also, Fantastic Daily didn't do a bunch of searches about how to lure kids. He created his own audio file based on his own research into audio signals detected during black-eyed kid encounters. Then he used his audio file to attract BEKs for the purposes of furthering his own research. Does this make him vulnerable to allegations that he is a pervert? No, not in my opinion.

In fact it just the opposite. The Black Eyed Kids are the Creepy Perverts. I've been asking him lately on youtube to release the full video of his encounter to put to doubt that its real since he said it was there for over a Hour.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
Why..would you want to lure them to you???

Evidence

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite
a reply to: Raxoxane

It was a very scary event ..... what was scary to me is ever since I have been into researching/reading about the BEK which has been over 2 months now maybe 3 months I have been locking the doors and sleeping with the windows open just a crack not wide open because I had weird feelings that someone could just push in the screen without much effort and get into the house....I have lately felt like there is a "Boogyman" under my bed or a monster in my closet when I have gut feelings I trust them and I think even the little reading I have done on them they know about it. I am not even going to come back to this post I have NEVER been afraid but I am now.

Oh my god. My blood just ran cold because Im sitting here almost 10 pm and my blood ran cold, strong feeling of dread after hearing all of op's recordings of the bek words.... the first thing I thought was "Oh god, my windows are open, they can easily get through the screen."

And reading your reply moments after I had that chilling thought just made it more...chilllier........

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthLover557
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Maybe if you watched all the videos instead of "research(ing) this for five minutes," you'd think otherwise.

No. No, he would be even more convinced that it's bollocks. Because it is. It's blatant charlatans that only the most gullible of people actually fall for. Mayhaps there's very little evidence of these things because they, you know... don't actually exist. Just a thought. But hey, what fun are reason and logic and critical thinking?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

Try to not be afraid.I know it sounds trite,but stand in your own power.Nothing in the supernatural realm has a right to torment you! I mean they Do try,all kinds of entities and energies but they do not have the Right to.Stand in your power as a sovereign soul and as the defender of your earthly household.Take common sense earthly precautions first,as predators in earthly forms like human and animal is your biggest threat,and for the rest,stand strong metaphysically.From what i've read and heard of the BEK's they are creepy AF but they cannot enter your home or take you without your permission,you will be ok.
edit on 7-6-2017 by Raxoxane because: Grammar

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

I hope you're correct and they don't exist,but life and the universe is strange,there are many life forms as yet unexplained.Take for instance,the Dogmen.Look at Vic Cundiff's channel on YT for instance.There is still,in the modern world,so much unexplained and undocumented officially.Anyway i really do hope these are all just stories,but even from just the things ive witnessed in 52 years here-this world holds a Lot of mysteries.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Maroboduus

No. No, he would be even more convinced that it's bollocks. Because it is. It's blatant charlatans that only the most gullible of people actually fall for. Mayhaps there's very little evidence of these things because they, you know... don't actually exist. Just a thought. But hey, what fun are reason and logic and critical thinking?

Reason, logic and critical thinking are all great things. Snap judgments and closed-mindedness are lame and pretty uninspiring.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I think that seeing how you've deciphered it into "Let us in" maybe that's how they're possibly getting in his house now

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Sounds like you played with the audio so much that you forced a result. Like looking a stucco wall too long you'll see a face no one else can see.

Plus fantastic daily is a known hoaxer, which I called when someone first brought him to the board.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join