It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I analyzed Fantastic Daily Black Eyed Kid Audio Lure And I got something interesting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So I have been watching Fantastic Daily on Youtube and I think he has a sound theory on how to attract Black Eyed Kids. However Something kept on bugging me about the Audio Lures he showed us as I do a Lot of EVP work on my own time so I used a Sample of the recording from the Video he posted and I discovered a EVP Hidden within the sample Audio Lure FD gave us. And personally I find it really #ing Creepy. I enhanced it to Peak Loudness and then further increased the volume by over 400 %. From there I played with some settings and decided to Reverse the Speech using Wavepad. From there on Auto Loop I discovered it is saying "Let us in" or "Let us in Right Now". Which is really creepy because when you can understand EVPs on Reverse Speech a Lot of people say it is Demonic in Nature. And on top of that what are Black Eyed Kids famous for? Asking people to "Let them in". And in some cases Demanding to be let in.

Let Us In Black Eyed Kid Reverse Speech Audio Lure

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I am not a believer but I gave your link a chance. What am I looking for here? I hit play on the "Let us in" audio and it just sounds like a rumble.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is the issue with EVP that I constantly get reminded of. It's entirely subjective to the listener. You could show it to 1000 people and get 1000 different opinions on whatever it says.

For instance, in this audio clip, I hear absolutely nothing! It sounds as if someone is just rolling their microphone around on the floor. I don't hear any words or even a reminiscence of what COULD possibly be any form of speech what so ever.

I commend you for taking the time and effort to attempt to further analyze this sound, as I too am quite interested by it (heard about the 'lure' a month or two ago)

But I'm afraid that what you're hearing is, like nearly all EVP sound clips, a projection of what you WANT to hear from it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
This is the issue with EVP that I constantly get reminded of. It's entirely subjective to the listener. You could show it to 1000 people and get 1000 different opinions on whatever it says.

For instance, in this audio clip, I hear absolutely nothing! It sounds as if someone is just rolling their microphone around on the floor. I don't hear any words or even a reminiscence of what COULD possibly be any form of speech what so ever.

I commend you for taking the time and effort to attempt to further analyze this sound, as I too am quite interested by it (heard about the 'lure' a month or two ago)

But I'm afraid that what you're hearing is, like nearly all EVP sound clips, a projection of what you WANT to hear from it.

I also ripped the entire original audio file from FD Video where he posted the Clip of the Black Eyed Kid asking to be let in to this guys house and he responds excuse me who is this?

Look at that spectrograph it's just weird. Notice that straight line at exactly 2088 Hz? I have never seen that before. The only thing that I have captured that even comes close to that is this

I picked up similar sounding static in my own House which has Spirit's in it. The static was captured in a empty room with nothing on.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Why..would you want to lure them to you???

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Just had a thought. What if this back eyed kids are a product of possession from satanic ritual abuse of children?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

i clicked on your thread while joking to myself "i bet theres some demonic message if you play it backward". and lo behold...too predictable.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

apophoria. my girlfriend likes to watch ghost videos on youtube and the ghost box experiments. nearly all of it is apophoria with a few isolated examples being uncanny enough to make my skin crawl, but nothing truly convincing. i dont know whether to be disappointed or relieved haha.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

And on top of that what are Black Eyed Kids famous for? Asking people to "Let them in". And in some cases Demanding to be let in.

I was watching a program on the paranormal channel about the Black Eyed Kids and in every case they wanted in.

They wanted in a person car that was parked in a parking lot next to a store, the man in the car could sense hostility and danger with the three Kids standing next to his car window.

The man in the car said he felt a sense of dread, he knew not to open the car door. He cranked up the car and left quickly.

There are other stories of them showing up at people house wanting to be let in, in every case, the people who have encountered these kids all explained how they felt, and sensed the awful feelings of dread.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

You crazy man..

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

That guy iirc was named Brian Bethel.

I tell you,if i had to open my door at night and catch even a glimpse of 2 kids,even one kid,im slamming that door so hard the lil mofo's ears will ring for years to come.In my country we live behind fences,often electrified,with vicious guard dogs.Some kid makes it past all that to my door i don't have to look at it's eyes to know something ain't right.

An ATS member,Ozweatherman had an encounter and made a thread about it years ago,you can check it out on the site here,im on cell so cannot link.I think he stopped posting soon after that.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Been following Fantastic Daily for awhile now last video I saw from him his wife was rushed to the hospital violently ill
she is carrying twins haven't looked for any updates since then ....
I listened to your sound track it's interesting maybe share your findings with him you might have stumbled
onto some new info.
This is one subject that did interest me.
I just like to share something that was incredibly creepy that has happened to us, this past Friday
my husband and I were sitting up watching TV it was around 9:30 next thing we knew it was 1:00 we both fell into a deep sleep.
We closed the doors and our slider in the dinning room and went to bed.
My husband wakes around 3AM-4AM in the morning to go back to the couch where he turns on the TV and falls back to sleep (he does this every morning) its a habit. In doing this he sees our front door is wide open he closes it still half asleep. I get up in the morning he tells me this I tell him I shut the door and locked it. Okay so our dog wakes up with me and of course has to go outside but we can't find his leash we searched the entire house ..... about a hour later my husband goes out on the front porch and sees it hanging from a plant hook in the middle of our lawn??? So we were very weirded out don't know what happened that night ... I also woke up with a scratch on my cheek under my left eye and dried blood? I might have scratched my cheek during my sleep but I have pretty short manicured nails??? Don't know... so I am taking a small break from BEK's.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

That is very disturbing,Starlite. I mean,REALLY disturbing. I urge you and your hubby to not as days go by with no creepy happenings,forget about this,or try to make it less than it was in your minds. Just saying in general,cuz people tend to do that,you know. This meant something,idk exactly what to tell you but if you can afford it,security cameras.Because while you were in your deep sleep,someone snuck into your house and hid,sounds like.Or did godknowswhat.Do not fall asleep with the door unlocked again.Very disturbing,i get a right gnarly vibe off this one.
edit on 1-6-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

Btw might not hurt to look up online,the term "high strangeness".But Cthulhu knows there's enough whackjobs out here,so first do the regular precautions-be safety conscious. Not saying imprison yourself in your house of course, but see that you lock your doors before you start relaxing on the couch for the night,that type of thing.Not close,LOCK. And try to get those cameras if you could at all afford it.Really really gnarly vibe from even reading this.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i'm interested in all things paranormal but i think EVP interpretation is susceptible to 'aural pareidolia' .
i have tried EVP experiments myself so i am not dismissive of the concept. i just have never heard anything that was indisputably a clear phrase or message.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Kerry Cassidy just did a good interview with the reverse speech expert, David J. Oates, where he talks all about the important points of what can be learned in reverse speech analysis.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueWaterC1

That exact thought crossed my mind after starting to read this thread.

I also have an issue with the general premise of wanting to lure 'black-eyed kids' in the first place. Did I miss a conspiracy meme somewhere along the line? Why in God's name would you want to lure these clearly demoniac persons/entities to you in the first place?

Even taken without any reference to the 'black-eyed' bit, why would you be stupid enough to start following or researching a topic about luring any sort of kid to you? It's utterly, unquestionably full retard..!! Surely?!

Can you imagine the sort of attention a person would get from the authorities if those authorities were made aware of any analysis for dragnet search terms of different illegal & perverse crimes, and happened across a person who has a dozen or more searches for info on how to lure kids?! Black-eyed or not, that is an absolute death knell for your ability to defend yourself from certain false charges if someone sinister wanted you in the dock? Wow.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Also, I researched this for five minutes, and it seems to be a creepy pasta con job based around the premise that a girl called Freya was scared of the BEKs because her friend was abducted - but a week later another video popped up where it seems to be all about scientific research into BEKs, and the friend is no longer a concern. Seems to be a scam...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

It was a very scary event ..... what was scary to me is ever since I have been into researching/reading about the BEK which has been over 2 months now maybe 3 months I have been locking the doors and sleeping with the windows open just a crack not wide open because I had weird feelings that someone could just push in the screen without much effort and get into the house....I have lately felt like there is a "Boogyman" under my bed or a monster in my closet when I have gut feelings I trust them and I think even the little reading I have done on them they know about it. I am not even going to come back to this post I have NEVER been afraid but I am now.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Maybe if you watched all the videos instead of "research(ing) this for five minutes," you'd think otherwise. The black-eyed kids are an element of the paranormal world, one in which very little evidence exists outside of personal stories. Fantastic Daily was simply trying to lure these beings in for the purpose of obtaining actual evidence and providing more in-depth research of these beings' activities and motives.

I get tired of people jumping to conclusions and then disseminating those conclusions because they did five minutes of research, which was what exactly? Reading some person's commentary about how this is a "creepy pasta con job?"

Also, Fantastic Daily didn't do a bunch of searches about how to lure kids. He created his own audio file based on his own research into audio signals detected during black-eyed kid encounters. Then he used his audio file to attract BEKs for the purposes of furthering his own research. Does this make him vulnerable to allegations that he is a pervert? No, not in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join