It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$9 trillion unaccounted for from Federal Reserve

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I feel so left out, I didn't receive one penny of that money.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It might be time.

www.theblaze.com... p-closer-audit-the-fed-bill-advances-in-the-house/

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: UnBreakable

Thanks you posting this information, however nothing will ever become of this.

subdued
[suh b-dood, -dyood]

adjective
quiet; inhibited; repressed; controlled:

... yep, that's us.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
No, we can't audit the Fed now- it will lead to risk collapse of USD, and I'm about to have a little money on hand for the first time in my life. Give me some time to buy land with it first.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well a secret space fleet isn't cheap folks. I guess this is a breaking top story in the US and everybody is talking about it right? Who am i kidding nobody cares.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well a secret space fleet isn't cheap folks. I guess this is a breaking top story in the US and everybody is talking about it right? Who am i kidding nobody cares.

Yep they are probably building underground bunkers on other planets, all the while we thought they were being built here on earth.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So either they spent it on a breakaway society, or crack....

Maybe both?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

50/50 seems reasonable.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well this doesn't shock me in the slightest, I mean, they don't call them 500 dollar hammers in the military for nothing.

I also have fully believed, ever since learning and working with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, that the U.S.A. will be among the 1st if not the 1st country to usher in it's own digital currency. One that was 100% designed to be abused but also operate like a transparent blockchain cryptocurrency or if not built in abuse, the sole means of use would be the level of tracking they could apply.

Could get even worse if they opened it up to the private sector to utilize as a means to advertise to people better via tracking in even greater detail than now buying habits on scales never heard of.

The FED has been for a while on it's last leg.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
She's a $%&%$# idiot tool.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Again? Didn't this also happen almost 10 years ago?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo

It 'was' a long ways back.

Unfortunately, nobody paid attention back then either.

The value of a fiat currency is directly proportional to consumer confidence. If one could simply 'steal' 9 Trillion US dollars, why would anyone have confidence in our monetary system? Also, if the US is truly 20 Trillion US dollars in debt, does anyone have the confidence that amount could ever be 'paid off'?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Yep, and nothing. How the world keeps falling over and over and over....

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
WHAT! 9 trillion

The US budget for 2017 is just 4 trillion….That’s a lot of black projects going on!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

That was my thought, "WTF kind of Black Projects are they doing nowadays??"

It would not, however, shock me if every penny was funneled into Black Projects. Colorful accounting can make anything poof, and we all know how difficult to impossible BP money trails are to find (let alone follow)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

I believe you are spot on. Bitcoin, cryptocurrency, and the underlying 'blockchain' technology is an amazing thing. However you can bet your ass the USgov will use it to its' fullest potential as a means to abuse, control, and track us even further. It is a wet dream of theirs really. Imagine, when the USD finally collapses - eliminating it entirely and adopting a digital currency. Say goodbye cash. Say goodbye to the government not knowing about each and every single transaction a citizen makes in realtime. They will attempt to outlaw Bitcoin or something similar, itll be like the days where they confiscated citizens' physical gold stashes all over again in exchange for paper notes with no value backing.

And no they wont be adopting Bitcoin or any other publicly known crypto as the new digital currency. Lord knows they are already developing their own, something centralized and not at all anonymous - the absolute oppositte of what the crypto community strives for. On second thought, they may adopt Ripple XRP as banks are already buying it but that is an argument for somewhere else..

Anyways, remember that quote from whomever Rothschild type sleezebag about their endgame? About everybody having a chip of sorts that is required for any and everything in society including money? How they would simply turn off the chip of anybody who shows political disidence? Well a national digital currency makes that all possible no chip necesarry. Bookmark this and come back in 10 - 20 years.

Oh yeah and about your comment regarding opening it up to the private sector for advertising purposes? Well, check this out.

Its already here. Quick buy some Ethereum and invest! You can still catch the crowdsale which opens tomorrow. Itll be over in a few hours max. Might as well profit off the coming change whether you agree with it or not.

Eta: on the plus side. Anything they implement with a public blockchain would make it hard for 9 trillion to go missing. In theory, we could audit them ourselves. Wishful thinking i know.
edit on 30-5-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo
Yep. The day before two airliners smashed into the world trade center.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The video and variations has been re-shared news over the years, I am going to give an update on it.

The initial thread(very active) on this was in 2012 and others were from before that date: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Someone made a laid out update on this three months ago: See here. Props to them.
edit on 30-5-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Bernanke about the missing money.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
"30,000 dollars for every man, woman and child in this country"

Somebody better explain.

Yeah, they better! This family is missing its $90K.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: c2oden
"30,000 dollars for every man, woman and child in this country"

Somebody better explain.

Yeah, they better! This family is missing its $90K.

120k here.
And since this is old we should get interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join