It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$9 trillion unaccounted for from Federal Reserve

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Didn't this happen before?

Expect a plane or two (or three?) to ram into something...

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Yeap, you know what's going on, I've mined bitcoin and traded it, worked on a few altcoin teams, what I've learned over all is scams are abound and being able to develop your altcoin means you can do some really sneaky stuff if you wanted. All that would appear legit and fine from the outside, but you could have some secret tracking means built into the transaction codes or even some sort of hidden microtransactional fee.

We've entered into the age of the super villain in many sense, what is possible now has never been possible before, to single handedly ( litterally too ) shut down a power grid or send out a simple ransomware that really isn't even the main deal, it's just a ploy to raise the price of BTC or whatever altcoin you ask for since many will buy it all at once and force a price hike and you can then unload millions or billions of that altcoin for BTC or USD and watch as it collapses.

truly amazing.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

My guess is a lot of people are about 11-12 figures richer.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

It's probably what they have written off.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat

originally posted by: MelissaLynch

My guess is a lot of people are about 11-12 figures richer.

$6.5 trillion was said to be missing from the Pentagon/ Defense Dept.

Op's missing $9 trillion money is old, pre 2012. Also, see what I posted prior.The emergency loan program as in question in the OP did not lose money, it was Coleman's confusion that brought about the assumption. As shared in the GAO report 11-696: Federal Reserve System, the loans were repaid years prior.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

And that is why Janet Yellen said,"you do not want to audit us".

Unfortunately, she may have a point.

Think back to when Kennedy was President. Coins were silver, dollars were backed by gold. Kennedy resisted war in Cuba and Vietnam. He signed an Executive Order to print interest free US Dollars separate from the Federal Reserve. Kennedy is assassinated, Johnson reverses the Executive Order, silver coins disappear and we go to war in Vietnam.

For some reason, one of the world's superpowers can't seem to win the war against a small, backward country. However, the war is a huge cash cow for the military industrial complex. This bugs the hell out of the French. They were trying to take over Vietnam before us, and they got their butts handed to them. They are starting to wonder how the US can afford this prolonged war.

Finally, it dawns on them. The US is printing more paper than they have metal to back it up. It's a classic banker's con. They decide to get out while the getting is good. They want to cash in their paper for metal.

This presents a problem. The US could give them the metal, but it might start a "run on the bank" if other countries decide to do the same. To avert this, Nixon had to take the dollar off the gold standard. Federal Reserve Notes are no longer backed by metal. Oil producing nations eventually realize they are giving away their natural resources for worthless paper and say WTF. Oil prices skyrocket, accompanied by "shortages."

I'll always feel a little sorry for Carter because he inherited that mess.

--------

Fast forward to today. We've been at war with "terror" since 2003. The military industrial complex has been doing a good business, and the national debt has skyrocketed. WW2 cost Americans their gold. The Vietnam War devalued the dollar by taking it off the gold standard. The War on Terror will eventually result in a huge devaluation of the dollar again. It's a matter of when, not if. What form will it take?

However they decide to do it, the result will be that the money you earn in the future will be worth less, but the debts you have now will have the same value. For instance, suppose you make $10.00 an hour and have a mortgage or other loan totaling $100,000.00. In a short span of time either you will make $1.00 an hour and have the same loan debt, or you will make the same wage and your debt will increase proportionally.

I don't know exactly what form the dollar devaluation will take, but the American people will bear the brunt of the loss. I think that's why they are so lax when it comes to illegal immigration. More people to bear that brunt.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
9 trillion was the cumulative value of a lot of short term loans.

It is not and was not in anyway missing.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Care to back up that statement with a little more than just fluff ?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: gspat

Too on the nose..

Depressing to think about.

Are humans too corruptable to have a working system?

Maybe so.

And in the current moment we all be benefit from the house of cards not blowing down.

So now what???

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Care to back up that statement with a little more than just fluff ?

Care to show any evidence that 9 trillion is actually missing?

The 9 trillion was made up of lots and lots of short term loans made to various banks in order to maintain liquidity in the financial system.

At the end of any given day a bank may find itself up or down on necessary reserves to settle between themselves. Normally the banks in surplus make loans to those in deficit to cover any shortfall. The fed steps in to make loans to cover any additional requirements.

During the financial crisis banks were more reluctant to loan between themselves so the fed loaned a lot more.

If the fed loaned a 100 billion ten times, and each time it is payed back, that would be a trillion loaned. Doesn't mean there was a trillion in outstanding loans and certainly doesn't mean a trillion missing, lost or unaccounted for.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

I will take that as a no then.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You want evidence that something isn't missing when there isn't any that it is?

How exactly would that work?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

The OP has provided content its not up to me to prove to you the video is factual, you are saying it is not and therefor the burden of proof lies on you.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Where in the video does it say 9 trillion is unaccounted for?

The burden of proof is with those claiming it's missing.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

The interesting part is that most people do not know, this money is from the public pot of money. However the American government has an unlimited funds account that basically needs no money. They can orchestrate anything they want and pay no one, yet pay everyone. The illusion of money is so real, that now when the government says its lost certain money not only do people panic but feel like they are responsible. It really is a dark and horrible spiral they have us in.

Unlimited budgets, they really can do what they want. Just digits on a screen then someone clicks.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

The video clearly shows after a long period of time the person responsible for knowing these things has no idea at all where any money is.

She's in charge of that and doesn't know even a hint of a ball park..

I'd be fired from my job instantly under the same circumstances.

I know always.

So...

Why can't she annswer even one question?

edit on 31-5-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

The video shows someone being asked a loaded question about an article they haven't read and saying I don't know. Where in the video does it say 9 trillion is unaccounted for?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

It's not that easy..

You put too much money in circulation and money is worth nothing..

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Reverbs

The video shows someone being asked a loaded question about an article they haven't read and saying I don't know. Where in the video does it say 9 trillion is unaccounted for?

She has no idea about any money at all.

I never said anything about 9 trillion.

She answered nothing and is in charge of knowing it all..

edit on 31-5-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Here's a link from 2010 on the short term loans and who they went to.

money.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join