It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SethRich.info New website + will Mueller declare states secrets?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
SethRich.info

Here's a new webpage that appeared with a compilation of links and info.

Hannity is on vacation, is he coming back?

Rumor is that Mueller is going to turn the Seth Rich case into States Secrets, does that mean it will simply disappear?

Here's a good video from George Webb The2ofusr1 found.

If Mueller goes states secrets on the Seth Rich case that is going to be HUGE.

George Webb is claiming that the FBI went to get the laptop and the phone, and we have FBI bullets?

Ray McGovern is also weighing in, a 45 year FBI/CIA guy, vouching for Craig Murray who is the Ambassador saying he picked up the thumb drive from the university and the thumb drive was for Wikileaks....

Dead People involved.
Gavin McFayden, John Jones, Mike Rattner, Seth Rich, Sean Lucas, Two MS13 guys that die soon after, in South Carolina, and the most recent Federal Prosecutor that washed up on the beach in Florida.

What a tangled web.

What are the implications if Mueller says this is States Secrets?

edit on 29-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
soon this will be forced to be buried just like pizzagate and nobody will be able to do anything about it, you wait and see

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Let's see...

Obama birth certificate...

Benghazi....

Hillary's emails...

Pizza-whatever....

Well, you conservatives don't exactly have the best track record at delivering with your conspiracies.

*yawn*

Wake me up when something claimed actually results in things like indictments, subpoenas, convictions, ect....

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

[Seth Rich's new "family spokesman" is Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group.]

That explains alot. DNC crisis consultant.

+16 more 
posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu So by that logic all conservatives are conspiracy theorists and anyone that believes there is something more to the Seth Rich story than meets the eye is conservative? I know many who consider themselves liberals who also believe that there is more to this than a botched robbery.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Jack Burkman is also involved at the press conferences, he put up a 100,000 dollar reward.

At the press conference I watched, the parents made note of that reward and the 25,000 from the DC PD, but neglected to mention the 20,000 reward from wikileaks.

Seths dad made an interesting comment about how they knew it wasn't a professional hit, because there were no shell casings at the scene, so they knew it was a revolver used.... Seems suspicious to say something like that.

They also made the comment that there were two assailants indicating there is video, and said that there is more video evidence that is being looked into and should come to light soon.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

[Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers]

Interesting, huh?

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

[Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers]

Interesting, huh?

Yes, secrets hiding in plain sight. Jullian Assange has said 1000 % that it was not Russia that did the hacking.

Assange: “Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material, often very significant risks. There’s a 27-year-old that works for the DNC who was shot in the back, murdered, just two weeks ago, for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington. So…”

Anchor: “That was just a robbery, I believe, wasn’t it?”

Assange: “No, there’s no finding. So, ah – “

Anchor: “What are you suggesting? What are you suggesting?”

Assange: “I am suggesting that our sources, ah, take risks and they, they become concerned to see things occurring like that.”

+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Here's a more complete list, you had forgot some.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Debbie Wasserman's brother is an Assistant DA in DC that could influence the Seth Rich case.

From Debbie's Wikipedia page, way down in the references:

It's way down hidden in the references:  "For two weeks, she's hit the stump, talking about her breast cancer battle.The seven surgeries, including a double mastectomy. I remember how she was only half out of anesthesia and she was on the BlackBerry", says her brother, Steve Wasserman, an assistant U.S. Attorney in Washington.

+4 more 
posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Let's see...

Obama birth certificate...

Benghazi....

Hillary's emails...

Pizza-whatever....

Well, you conservatives don't exactly have the best track record at delivering with your conspiracies.

*yawn*

Wake me up when something claimed actually results in things like indictments, subpoenas, convictions, ect....

You forgot the mother of all conspiracy theories ... Russia.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Craig Murray is a witness and I would hope he is going to be questioned. So far not even the media have questioned him.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Theres no media to question him anymore. The whole Fox News teams been fired. Alex jones is our next best possibility.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

From his wikipedia page....

Murray claimed the CIA "are absolutely making it up" in their report claiming a Russian had provided WikiLeaks with thousands of private emails from the Democratic National Committee. "I know who leaked them," Murray said. "I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things".[48] Interviewed in December 2016 by the Daily Mail, he said the release of Democratic National Committee emails was the deed of a disgruntled Democrat employee. According to Murray, he received a package in a wooded area near the American University in Washington DC in September 2016 from "the source"

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

From an article Murray authored, most interesting..

As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two. And it should be said again and again, that if Hillary Clinton had not connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie, if she had not received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie, if she had not accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence, if she had not failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened.

Now both Julian Assange and I have stated definitively the leak does not come from Russia. Do we credibly have access? Yes, very obviously. Very, very few people can be said to definitely have access to the source of the leak. The people saying it is not Russia are those who do have access. After access, you consider truthfulness. Do Julian Assange and I have a reputation for truthfulness? Well in 10 years not one of the tens of thousands of documents WikiLeaks has released has had its authenticity successfully challenged. As for me, I have a reputation for inconvenient truth telling.

CraigMurray

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Kettu

Here's a more complete list, you had forgot some.

HAHA!

Seriously though, the stolen FBI safe box (guns) the same day as the murder, I mean yes it is possible, but puts this whole case firmly in tin foil hat territory. Like epic overly-complicated absurdity material.

As I carried on about in the focus thread earlier.

I didn't address the point mention about 'ZOMG why would they be so intense about recovering it'... its a well understood concept, even fiction in TV & cinema ripe with this plot device, that a cops gun in criminal hands MUST be recovered because if a murder happens with it then its like PR / morale apocalypse for the department / force / whatever.

If anyone wants to torpedo the effort this is the surest way to go about it, regardless of if its true or not. Hell, if anything, I'd wager on wouldbe conspirators anticipating conspiracy theorists to eventually take note and self-troll the cause into the abyss.

Dont say I didn't warn you.
edit on 29-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

From an article Murray authored, most interesting..

As Julian Assange has made crystal clear, the leaks did not come from the Russians. As I have explained countless times, they are not hacks, they are insider leaks – there is a major difference between the two. And it should be said again and again, that if Hillary Clinton had not connived with the DNC to fix the primary schedule to disadvantage Bernie, if she had not received advance notice of live debate questions to use against Bernie, if she had not accepted massive donations to the Clinton foundation and family members in return for foreign policy influence, if she had not failed to distance herself from some very weird and troubling people, then none of this would have happened.

Now both Julian Assange and I have stated definitively the leak does not come from Russia. Do we credibly have access? Yes, very obviously. Very, very few people can be said to definitely have access to the source of the leak. The people saying it is not Russia are those who do have access. After access, you consider truthfulness. Do Julian Assange and I have a reputation for truthfulness? Well in 10 years not one of the tens of thousands of documents WikiLeaks has released has had its authenticity successfully challenged. As for me, I have a reputation for inconvenient truth telling.

CraigMurray

yeah - followed that at the time he said it and was certain it would be followed up. He's not just some random guy, he's a known friend of Assange and former British Ambassador. He's confirmed that no one, not even the press, have spoken with him to learn more. The press were however on the hunt for Steele, who penned that dossier, and hounded him on the streets to try to get more information - see the pattern?
edit on 29/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join