It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SethRich.info New website + will Mueller declare states secrets?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

As has been stated time and again everything under the sun has leaked except for actual evidence to support the lie being pushed by the left.

By definition, a "leak" is true. Otherwise, it would be a lie. Please make up your mind. The last President to be troubled by anonymous leaks was Richard Nixon. Turned out the Washington Post's anonymous source was telling the truth. History repeats itself. Nixon was a tragedy, Trump is a farce.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Grambler

His intervention into Libya was the final straw for me.

I assume you love Trump's interventions in Yemen and Syria. Up next: North Korea.

False binary. I protested all of Bush Jr's wars. I also was one of the few liberals I personally knew protesting Obama's.... You know, Syria and Libya?

You do realize that a true anti-war activist or anti-imperialist should protest both parties when they engage in it right?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

all of whom have more credibility than Democrats / DNC right now, some of which are trying to strip the first amendment away from anyone who doesnt think along the same lines as Democrats.

Are the Dems the ones who accuse anyone who tells truth to power of being "fake news?"

Actually, at some points right now yes...

The whole Russian narrative is straight up fake news. The Democrats and media asserted primary rigging was "fake news" and a conspiracy last year. Those of us who said otherwise, and are saying otherwise now, were and are "speaking truth to power," in this case corrupt political elites in the DNC.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You do realize that a true anti-war activist or anti-imperialist should protest both parties when they engage in it right?

Another false binary; sometimes anti-imperialism calls for war. Someone had to stand up to Napoleon, Kaiser Wilhelm, Hitler, and Stalin.

link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Brilliant post.

The part about Libya is very important to me.

I didn't vote for Obama and assumed he was just another establishment neocon, but I held out hope.

His intervention into Libya was the final straw for me.

Thanks. Yeah, Libya was eye opening to me. I guess up until 2008 I suffered under the illusion that it was just the Republicans who were war-mongering, corrupt, neo-liberals who only represented the elite.

Later, looking at Syria extensively, I saw a similar pattern. They wanted another Libya regime change to happen in Syria.

The Syrian situation sealed the deal regarding my trust in the news and Democratic Party re war.

edit on 31-5-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

link   

The whole Russian narrative is straight up fake news.

Prove it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Prove it.

No, you prove a vast conspiracy.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Remember, YOU have to prove such a large-scale conspiracy, not people questioning it, especially given it reeks to high hell like pure propaganda.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Prove it.

LOL

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Another false binary; sometimes anti-imperialism calls for war. Someone had to stand up to Napoleon, Kaiser Wilhelm, Hitler, and Stalin.

It doesn't seem like this is a constructive convo. You know you presented a very simplistic deflective ploy, trying to claim without evidence we are supporting Trump's moves. Obviously some on ATS are. I'm not. Maybe Grambler is. I have no idea.

Yes, there is a space for just wars. But most of the US wars since WWII were not anything like that, but were imperialism themselves.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

No, you prove a vast conspiracy.

I don't have to... the FBI will settle it, one way or another.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes, there is a space for just wars. But most of the US wars since WWII were not anything like that, but were imperialism themselves.

Fair enough, but watch Trump like a hawk, please.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Fair enough, but watch Trump like a hawk, please.

I will. And we all should. It's just like, many Trump supporters need to stop engaging in apologetics as well. Especially if we enter major interventions or proxy wars. The Syrian situation still worries me.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Pizza gate was buried because the story died.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Don't judge me or my beliefs. I don't trust either party and I'm NOT a Democrat. I've never been registered to any political party in my life. I just don't buy into this stupid "oligarchy bs". Yes both parties are bad, but the Repubs are SOOOO much worse right now.

There is literally zero evidence of this Seth Rich conspiracy. Everyone, including you, who I've demanded evidence from has instead preached at me or insulted me. Yet none of you, including you, has provided any solid evidence this is a real story. Occam's Razor says it's bull #. That is unless you come into the equation with a predetermined assumption about "oligarchy's" or some #. But then again that would be confirmation bias and not scientific enough to even qualify the mention of Occam's Razor.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

As has been stated time and again everything under the sun has leaked except for actual evidence to support the lie being pushed by the left.

By definition, a "leak" is true. Otherwise, it would be a lie. Please make up your mind. The last President to be troubled by anonymous leaks was Richard Nixon. Turned out the Washington Post's anonymous source was telling the truth. History repeats itself. Nixon was a tragedy, Trump is a farce.

Wrong - A leak can be out of context.

As an example what the left is doing with Jared Kushner and Gen. Flynn.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join