It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did trump call germans evil?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

and the word was 'bad' not 'evil'. Idiots will still defend this reporting and still propagate it.

That's the reason I wanted audio. So that the level headed among us could point to something they couldn't argue against.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

and the word was 'bad' not 'evil'. Idiots will still defend this reporting and still propagate it.

That's the reason I wanted audio. So that the level headed among us could point to something they couldn't argue against.

The Germans have already held a press conference on it and commented about the translation - they were pretty clear on what was said. It's not surprising that the media would try something like this. I suspect they are deeply upset at how well Trump's trip has gone. One of the best foreign trips by an American President in a long long time.
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The article has been taken down. Hmm. Maybe someone realised it was a little too much spin?

www.usatoday.com... /

OOPS! This page exists to tell you that this page doesn't exist. RETURN TO HOME

How about adding a bit of context.....

www.rawstory.com...

In a discussion about the country's trade surplus, Trump said. “The Germans are bad, very bad.”

But let's not let facts get in the way of a good Trump bashing.

Glad I caught it when I did. It can stand as a nice example of how the media manipulates us. Have the article up just long enough to sway the less informed then take it down so they can't be called bias.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Pure distraction, just like the elections were (for two years straight), terror attacks, crime, weather, sports, religion, blah blah.

Bye...

Yes good time for you run away. This propaganda has no legs so your efforts will no doubt be better spent on some propaganda you can drag on for a few days.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
A story came out recently that trump while at the UN called germans evil.

Der Fixched Story

The thing is a can't find a single video of this speech. All i can find is german translations of what he really said.
But without a video how are we supposed to know if he really said this or if it's just msn spin.

ATS put your research hats on and find us that video please. We all know that without it this will end up getting 50 threads everyone of them arguing over what he really said.

Link haaf been orderz.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Amazing. What a good little trump supporter you are.
Hell buddy we dont need no stinking video. We had video of him being evil that he and his supporters totally deny.
What do we need video for?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Access Hollywood.
Denied audio

Mocking a disabled person.
Audio and video denied.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

He's an idiot.
Mercedes-Benz has a manufacturing plant in Alabama. He'll cost Americans jobs.
Whoops....another promise down the drain.
Volkswagen has twenty operational facilities within the USA.
Audi in Tennessee
Plus all the people employed by those dealerships. VW plans to add one hundred new dealerships in the usa next year. Car dealerships employ a minimum of five people but depending on its location can employ many more than that.

But trump doesn't know that.
edit on 5262017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Trump is the virus.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He's an idiot.
Mercedes-Benz has a manufacturing plant in Alabama. He'll cost Americans jobs.
Whoops....another promise down the drain.
Volkswagen has twenty operational facilities within the USA.
Audi in Tennessee
Plus all the people employed by those dealerships. VW plans to add one hundred new dealerships in the usa next year. Car dealerships employ a minimum of five people but depending on its location can employ many more than that.

But trump doesn't know that.

No, because Americans will buy other luxury brand cars and production will be ramped up replacing the jobs.
Think it through before making such a binary leap.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Access Hollywood.
Denied audio

Mocking a disabled person.
Audio and video denied.

He didn't deny the Access Hollywood tape - he apologised for it.

The disabled reporter propaganda was just that and it's been debunked a thousand times.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Jefferton

But without a video how are we supposed to know if he really said this or if it's just msn spin.

"MSN" spin about Trump?

Main Stream Negativity about Trump is pure distraction. After all the election is over and its easy to heap shame on someone like Trump.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Trump Campaign.

So, don't even bother to see if it's true? Just mindlessly defend?

That's a good boy.

How about finding out if it is true before the rushing to headlines?
That might be the better option.
As it happens the Germans are embarrassed not by Trump but by the US and UK media. They have had come out and publicly correct.

I didn't say it was true, or not true, or rush to the headlines. Just pointing out that you lot don't bother to see if it's true or not.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Amazing. What a good little trump supporter you are.
Hell buddy we dont need no stinking video. We had video of him being evil that he and his supporters totally deny.
What do we need video for?

I voted for hillary. I don't believe everything I read. Just wanted to know the truth.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

"MSN" spin about Trump?

Main Stream Negativity about Trump is pure distraction. After all the election is over and its easy to heap shame on someone like Trump.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Trump Campaign.

So, don't even bother to see if it's true? Just mindlessly defend?

That's a good boy.

How about finding out if it is true before the rushing to headlines?
That might be the better option.
As it happens the Germans are embarrassed not by Trump but by the US and UK media. They have had come out and publicly correct.

I didn't say it was true, or not true, or rush to the headlines. Just pointing out that you lot don't bother to see if it's true or not.

Except some of us did, including actually listening the Germans explanation of the meeting.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

The reason for this thread was to find out if this was true or not.
edit on 26-5-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Evil? No, I haven't heard that one, I think he called some other leader or country evil a few weeks back, but I can't be certain, because he says so much stupid crap, I'm losing count.

He did call them bad people, insulted them, and told them he was going to put a stop to German cars being sold in the U.S. He's just showing his typical ignorance and spewing political diarrhea. Maybe if the ignorant orangutan did his homework, he'd have learned that the German car companies build more cars in the U.S. and employ more Americans than the dirtbag BIG Three who have been shipping the jobs to Mexico elsewhere. He would have also figured out Americans buy foreign cars because foreign cars are over all built better, and thus, are killing the U.S. car industry because it won't adapt. Not because the Germans are "bad people".

I watched his speech on one of the networks, and my forehead still hurts from the contact with my desk.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Even if he did, what of it?

It's not like they aren't. In fact we are all evil.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
They have ruined Europe 3 times in 100 years.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

More propaganda. He called them bad on trade.
The Germans themselves have had to clarify after the western media launched into a new propaganda campaign.

On the trade issue, Merkel is going to start realising soon that she has to jump when told. Trump is threatening to stop the flow of German cars to the US. I am glad to hear it because that threat massively weakens Merkel's hand in Brexit negotiations.... if she lost or damaged the UK and US markets, their car industry would collapse.

Ah, so it´s the fault of the german car manufacturers that their cars are that good that even patriotic former United States Americans by them, rather than their own former US cars?
Might it have be something to do with quality and stuff?
Instead of whining that too much former US americans buy german cars, start to produce cars that are nearly as good as the german ones, maybe your citizens will buy them then!

Like the rest of the world does, but that is guaranteed for no reason, isn´t it?
German car industry and collapse because of the former US market, that was a good one. You really think you are the middle of the universe, in the wild, wild west, don´t you? We don´t even need you to buy our cars anymore, i just say China!

People want and pay for quality, even the worst german cars are better then the best cars of other countries.
That´s why they all by them!
Only Trump cries!(And i bet he owns german cars, too! Paid with the Deutsche Banks money...)

edit on 26 5 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
The sheepeople follow the MSM and believe every word. Sad really, but humans are inclined to be followers......a reply to: intrptr

Even sadder, seems the Trump virus has infected everyone, ringing Pavlov's bell has new meaning.

I knew there was a reason I was avoiding the internet lately. I come back and the same song is still playing on the juke box.

Would that be the virus of actually reacting to what he says and does, instead of the incessant BS we see printed in the newspapers and see on propaganda channels? Must be a healthy virus.

Whats the diff anymore? Here, there, same song and dance . Try disconnecting for a while (i know, you can't) but try anyway, then come back and you'll see what I was saying about the same song and dance.

Like watching the news with the sound off or listening to it out of view of the screen. Laugh a riot.

People are bound up in the "news" about trump and what he's doing, most threads are about him, the top threads are about him. The TV, (tune to any news channel right now and I bet the word Trump appears somewhere on screen). This is called indoctrination, brain washing, conditioning.

When you leave for a few days and come back you see how infected everyone is by it.
I just go meh, boring... and go do something else.

Watch, click...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join