It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 23rd Victim of the Manchester Bombing *CONTROVERSIAL*

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The killer obviously thought he was right.
I'd ask why would this be and from whos perspective?
I would also ask what caused it, what pressures were involved and who/what created them.
I would reduce that until I could not more.

Morality is often different in different tribes/groups etc.
There's common morality among tribes and this means not killing children.
The killer obviously was ignorant or did not care.

Mixing tribes can only lead to conflict, they are separated for a reason.
Unfortunately, some people get their permission to kill from their tribes.
This is why terrible things like this happen.

The answer is to be an individual, educate yourself and not become brainwashed into some tribe/cult.
These big cults are often huge power structures, so by definition, they have dominated.
Hard to remove and a problem for all.

Limbo

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Limbo

Well be at least start by getting the classification correct. For one tribes and cults are completely different things.
Once properly classified, we can start defining in law exactly what is and what isn't acceptable religious belief.

If that means outlawing entire religions, and banning ancient religious books, so be it. And good riddance I say.
edit on 24-5-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

acceptable religious belief

Well, if you want to start off simply, how about any religion that thinks it's okay to blow yourself up while killing dozens of innocents in the interim....NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Or, any religion that treats women like they are owned like a car or a camel.....NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Or, any religion that thinks it is perfectly okay to chop off a hand for stealing an apple....NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Or, any religion that thinks it is okay to throw gay men off a building as punishment....NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Or, any religion that thinks it is okay to mutilate a female's genitals to eliminate her pleasure capability....NOT ACCEPTABLE!

edit on 24-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Can you post the link about the Islamic Muslim terrorist's body flying through the air?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Fully agree with that.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Such was the power of the blast that nuts and screws packed round the bomb penetrated doors and walls. Abedi stood in the middle of a crowd. The upper part of his body was thrown towards the entrance to the arena.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

What a truly evil POS.

It's disgusting that American liberals in our intelligence agency and liberals in the MSM are leaking details about the investigation and pictures.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

let me first say i am in no way condoning the terrorists i am only trying to look in to their minds to see why they are so angry with us.

it seems the majority of terrorists in europe happen to be second or third generation immigrants. these people feel jaded in their countries for whatever reason some of these people do not adjust or integrate in to their societies. i feel these people are ripe for the pickings for indoctrination of extremist ideas. they are indoctrinated with the perceived injustices of the muslim world, constant drone and air strikes killing innocent civilians since the first persian gulf war, the palestinian conflict, western presence in saudi arabia the home of mecca, constant meddling in their countries by western influence etc etc they take on an eye for an eye mentality and wish to inflict the same kind of terror on the western world that the muslim world faces. by doing this they hope to inspire future martyrs to fight back against the perceived bad guy/bully and reason for the muslim worlds problems - the western world/united states/europe. i believe the indoctrination is brainwashing to achieve the ultimate goal of muslim world domination.

i feel its much too late to nip it in the bud, nothing short of full blown cooperation of the entire world to combat and eradicate these terrorist ideals. if not done soon we may find ourselves in a nasty ww3 and at this point i do not think there is one non muslim country on earth that would side with them.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: Limbo

Well be at least start by getting the classification correct. For one tribes and cults are completely different things.
Once properly classified, we can start defining in law exactly what is and what isn't acceptable religious belief.

If that means outlawing entire religions, and banning ancient religious books, so be it. And good riddance I say.

Why are tribes and cults different things, are they not held together by the same mechanisms?
Limbo

EDIT :-

Here's one explanation

www.healthinstinct.org...

When I think of "cult" I usually think of some evil sob brainwashing people and controlling them through some kind of EGO mechanism.

Looking at wiki

en.wikipedia.org...

The term cult usually refers to a social group defined by its religious, spiritual, or philosophical beliefs, or its common interest in a particular personality, object or goal. The term itself is controversial and it has divergent definitions in both popular culture and academia and it also has been an ongoing source of contention among scholars across several fields of study.[1][2]

Usually refers to, so what does it really refer to? Is there a more concrete defintion?

edit on 25-5-2017 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
At no time did President Trump call that dude or any other dude an "evil looser".

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...(1928%E2%80%931941)

The antireligious propaganda was critical in order to demonize active believers and foster a mindset of hostility against them as 'vermin' or 'scum', and it was in some ways[according to whom?] similar to the contemporary anti-Semitic propaganda of Nazi Germany.[clarification needed] Creating this mindset was critical in order to make the public accept the campaign.[30]

In respect to Islam, I don't think banning books/demonising a religion is the way to go to destroy it.
People are already connected in religious communities, how could you stop them expressing their beliefs
without force, or removing them from your community?

Limbo
edit on 25-5-2017 by Limbo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
As long we accept Islam we accept terror..
Simple as that

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I have no sympathy for an individual who makes the decision to blow up children PERIOD. The individual makes the decision, no one makes it for them. No amount of brainwashing can lead someone to do something like that, not without the individual mind already capable and willing to commit to something like this so again I have no sympathy for evil.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0racle
a reply to: UKTruth

He was not born a terrorist.

There is a clearly a process of indoctrination. Stop fooling yourself.

The fooling of one's self can go both ways.

Yes, as you note, sometimes people are brainwashed to do things that they otherwise would not do, but at other times, people look for any and every excuse to act out on their violent and evil tendencies. Remember, this guy sought out this religion. As you mention that he was not born a terrorist, he also was not born into Radical Islam, either--he made that choice late in his life, from what I've read.

So, you may be fooling yourself in only blaming the religion, here, but I'll tell you this--the jackass is NOT a victim of his own actions. Not everyone is a victim when they choose to do something. Someone is not a victim of obesity if they choose to be sedentary and eat like Michael Phelps when he's training for the Olympics; someone is not a victim of gun violence if they choose to commit suicide with a firearm; someone is not a victim of religious brainwashing if they actively seek out the religion and then act according to its teachings.

I don't subscribe to this victimhood mentality at all. Assbag McTerrorist is not a victim.
edit on 25-5-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
There is also the evil USA policy of 'perpetual warfare' to motivate such acts. What Hillary Clinton and others done to Libya makes this act pail in significance.

If these terrorists were targeting Hillary Clinton, George Soros, members of Congress, etc, and doing everything to avoid 'collateral damage', then and only then you may have an argument.

As it is, you are spouting snowflake nonsense.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join