It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State takes over its first city in Phillipines

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Meanwhile in EUrope, after the Manchester attacks "support for ISIS" grows. According to lefties the west should stop bombing ISIS ( it rarely bombed ISIS, mostly bombed civilian infrastructure ) as if ISIS needed a provocation to attack the Philippines. At least that's what looks like happened from the media! So there's a mental situation that reminds of the fraudulent discredited "Islamic Blowback Theory" of late 90s early 00s. That mentality is what produced a horrendous western civil disorder for the whole previous decade.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The EU, Spain in particular is planning the invasion of the Philippines using ISIS as a mean to retake the Philippines territory under a new colonialist push from Brussels

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
I'm looking forward to the president's reaction. Hopefully it will be very offensive.

“Don’t f**k with me about ISIS,” Duterte stated, leaving no doubts as to his plans for the Islamic State-affiliated militias who have besieged the southern city of Marawi.
"I have always said do not force my hand into it because if I start to declare martial law, I will solve all the problems of Mindanao connected with law and order," Duterte said upon arrival in the Philippines after a truncated meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"I was asked what would be my response to terrorism and I said I would be harsh and harsh in enforcing the law," Duterte added, as cited by Reuters.
“it is the police and military that say we have reached a dangerous level… Martial law will end after the police and military tell me that everything is stabilized.” Acknowledging the need to respond, Duterte said if he didn’t, “the remaining five years of my time, it will be remembered as an administration that did nothing in the face of violence… I will not accept that kind of s**t.”

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join